You are not logged in.

Announcement

#3076 2014-10-05 19:09:47

rukia131
Members

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

Denise :
"If you wonder why I invited her then it's because she opened the door." I said and kissed her neck.

Ryan :
"Was famous. The young spirits have no clue who is who now." I said as I passed the great library. "By the way Leon this is the only complete spirit library left in the world. The recent war wiped out the other 2." I entered the balcony and saw my grandpa. "Leon Sol and the little Thomas, I see." he said as he turned around. "I've been waiting to meet you for a long time now."

Elias :
No way. "Yeah let's go inside."

#3077 2014-10-05 19:16:42

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
I was about to comment about the library when we met her grandfather. Seeing that he knew our names, I bowed in curtesy, then said, "I'm honored to finally meet you, too, sir. Ryan told you about us?"

Diana:
I held in a chuckle and led them inside, "Well...Welcome to the academy, Chris! Would you like some hot chocolate?"

Marie:
"Well...you could've waited for me." I said pouting a little.

#3078 2014-10-05 19:28:15

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"No, she didn't. I like to keep track of my grandson's company. And of corse my interes only grew as you came in touch with lovely granddaughter. I already know everything about you, young man".

Denise :
"You are twins and I never talked to you. At that time it made no difference which one I asked out."

Elias :
"Yes I would love some chocolate. I never knew Elias could also have nice friends." He said and smiled

#3079 2014-10-05 19:35:57

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
I was in awe, "Well...I sure hope you heard only good things, sir."

Diana:
I brought him and Elias the chocolate as I chuckled, "Well. I didn't know Elias has nice brothers, so I can relate."

Marie:
"Fine...I guess you're off the hook. Just hope Jen doesn't have a crush on you."

#3080 2014-10-05 19:51:57

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Of course some unpleasant details sneaked in but nothing that would change my good impression of you, young sir. Ryan, honey, could you please give us a moment. Some tea would be great." I nodded and I took Thomas with me, leaving Leon alone with my grandfather in the balcony.

Elias :
"Thanks you, Di." I said then turned to Chris as he spoke. " So, Diana? How old are you? "

Denise :
"That's your girl problem then. I don't care if she likes me."

#3081 2014-10-05 20:04:34

neriah10
Members
Website

(Oh, Don't Sweat it, Shadow, I've been kind of busy too ^^")
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/6QS7wDa0QsoRRJr5XcVBxsPZymaPhcggq3Fs-PNoLpE=s100-no
"Oh. That's sort of why I came too." I looked up at her for a second and smiled. "So far so good, nothing has exploded...In my proximity."

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#3082 2014-10-05 20:05:57

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
I ruffled Thomas's hair as he went outside with Ryan then turned to the gentleman, "Well, sir...I admit that Ryan intrigued me when she talked to me about you. Is there anything specific you would like to talk to me about?"

Diana:
"I'm 17." I said sitting down opposite to them, "I'm assuming you're 18 like Elias?"

Marie:
"True...Anyway...About the weird girl thing, do you think whoever is behind this is a danger to us? And the other students?"

#3083 2014-10-05 20:20:33

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"I don't think they're a danger to me I personally but I don't know what to say about others."

Ryan :
"I expect everything I tell you to remain confidential, Leon. As you might have noticed Denise might make a good leader but he lacks...sanity, balance and good will. On the other hand Ryan possesses all those but she is far from being a leader. So I'm stuck with an army with no one to lead it. After watching you since you came in touch with Denise I thought about how suitable you could have been... But you were Denise's loyal friend and I knew you would not leave him. And then you somehow felt for Ryan. I know it's wrong for me to ask this of you, but sooner or later you will have to chose one of them. But of course if you think you can change Denise ..."

Chris :
"Yes I'm 18...And your element is...?"

Last edited by rukia131 (2014-10-05 20:21:15)

#3084 2014-10-05 20:28:16

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Marie:
"I see..."

Diana:
"I'm a water spirit."

Leon:
"...I somewhat felt that, sir...I do not plan on giving up on Denise though. He helped me change as I'm sure you know. I owe the same to him. I will always be on Ryan's side, but I won't give up on my best friend either. I think he just needs to see that the other way of doing things can work."

#3085 2014-10-05 20:36:25

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"I see." He said as he paused and smiled gently. "I'll leave the my two trouble making demons in your care. Come to me when you feel ready or when you need my old man wisdom. Just in time Ryan, honey." He said when I came back with the tea. "Light the fire in the library, will you? You two should enjoy some alone time to talk while I show the young warrior the fire dragons." He smiled and held his hand for Thomas.

Denise:
I sighed. "I'll keep looking into it if it makes you feel better."

Elias :
"Now now quit interrogating her Christian!" I said as he smirked.

#3086 2014-10-05 21:42:49

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Marie:
"I could help."

Diana:
I smiled and asked, "So are you staying here for a while?"

Leon:
Thomas smiled brightly, "DRAGONS?!!!!"

#3087 2014-10-05 21:47:53

rukia131
Members

Chris :
"I'd wish but I can only stay like two days."

Ryan :
"Sure, the dragons." He said and he took Thomas to the inner gardens. I grabbed Leon's arm and pulled him inside pushing him into one of the armchairs as I lit the fire. "What did you talk about?"

Denise :
"I'll see about it. You're an earth spirit? A human maybe?"

#3088 2014-10-05 21:57:39

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Marie:
"I'm an earth human."

Diana:
"Awww...that's just short." I sent Elias mentally, "Would you like me to leave you two alone. I kinda sense he wants to talk to you in private."

Leon:
"Well he wanted to get to know me...how I think and do things. I think he wanted to see if I'm a food influence on you and Denise or not." Well...that's kinda true. Not everything but he asked the conversation to be secret.

#3089 2014-10-05 22:05:35

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"So? Does he like you?" I said getting on his lap and handing him the cup of tea.

Denise :
"I see. If you want to help me then we are not looking for the person behind this but for their reason. I don't really care who's behind this as long as their plans don't interfere with mine."

Elias :
"I don't think so...""So Diana, since Eli is a meanie that doesn't love his bro would you like to give me a tour?"

#3090 2014-10-06 13:06:05

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"I...would think so. I sure hope so. He did offer me to come visit anytime and get his advice if needed." I took a sip from the tea. "You know? I selfishly wished he was my own grandfather as we talked."

Diana:
"Sure thing. Elias, you're coming, no?"

Marie:
"Your...plans? What plans?"

#3091 2014-10-06 13:52:06

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"Didn't you say that you don't wanna talk about evil plans anymore?" I smirked.

Chris :
"What? No way! Elias will spoil the fun!"

Ryan :
"You can think of him as that if you want. He trains lots of kids here anyways... He's an experienced granny." I paused then gently pushed his chin up. "Look up Leon." The whole ceiling was a huge world map with little sparkles everywhere. Some where dark blue while others were light blue, green and red. " The little stars mark the places where spirits and human benders are being born right now... or are to be born soon."

#3092 2014-10-06 13:58:24

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
I was so awestruck that I didn't notice that my jaw partially dropped. "This is...Amazing...Wait, so let's see. This is where we are, right? And that's the academy right there?"

Diana:
"Weeeell...I...As you guys wish. I just assumed you missed Elias, that's all." I was kinda worried about being alone with him.

Marie:
"About other people's plans! Not yours." I said leaning forward. "Tell me!!"

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-10-06 14:01:46)

#3093 2014-10-06 14:06:25

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"I plan on melting all the ice cream in the world."

Ryan :
I lighted a little bigger star on our exact location on the world map. "That's where we are." And then another one where the academy was. "And there's the academy."

Chris :
"Pffff of course I don't! I just wanna tell everyone embarrassing stories of him."

#3094 2014-10-06 14:08:38

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"Well...You are our guest." I said getting up, "One tour of the academy coming right up." I looked at Elias, "We'll meet you back here?"

Leon:
"This is...really insane, you do know that, right? So, does that include those born out of nature as well as those born normally?"

Marie:
I chuckled, "As yummy as that sounds, I don't think that's evil. I'd love to live in the world like that."

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-10-06 14:09:09)

#3095 2014-10-06 14:13:59

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Insane? So you don't like it? And yes it includes all of them."

Denise :
"In a world drowning in ice cream? You'll get fat in no time."

Elias :
"Yeah I'll wait here." I said as Chris pulled Diana towards the exit." Perfect! Lead the way." He said

#3096 2014-10-06 14:17:52

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"Well...I think you're going to like the air garden. The academy has a garden for each element." I said leading him towards it, "Unless of course you prefer seeing something else."

Leon:
"No. I meant insanely amazing. It's just too ... amazing. I've been saying that a lot in the last few minutes, so I'll just stop now."

Marie:
'I won't eat it, silly! I love the smell of chocolate and vanilla."

#3097 2014-10-06 14:24:36

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"I don't like those. I like the lemon one. Vanilla's way too sweet."

Chris :
"Whatever you want. So you and Elias are friends? Does he have a girlfriend yet?"

Ryan :
"Don't stop. I like hearing it. You see a few decades ago there was special teams appointed to take care of the alone new vorba or to instruct the human families and ensure the safety of the young benders."

#3098 2014-10-06 14:29:03

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Marie:
"Hmmm...Do you prefer sour to sweet?"

Diana:
I knew it. I knew it. I knew it!!! I chuckled, "Well he's a flirty guy, but I think it might be too soon for him to have a girlfriend, don't you think? He's a great friend, though. Helped me a lot." I said trying to make things casual. I quickly decided to ask a question before he'd continue with his own line of questioning, "Why are you asking?"

Leon:
"Ah...So they wanted to know when new benders were being born, huh? They can tell between the different scenarios? So like who's being born from nature as a spirit versus say a human bender being born as a normal baby?"

#3099 2014-10-06 14:35:12

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"No they would figure it on the spot... Or by locations. Like if the baby's born in the middle of the desert then is of course from nature." I sighed." But now there's no one to do this anymore so a lot of the babies just die alone or are killed by their scared parents or by humans."

Chris :
"Eli? A good friend?! That's new... I asked because I wanted to check the girl of course."

Denise :
"I prefer spicy."

#3100 2014-10-06 14:38:52

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Marie:
"hmmm. My mother used to have a restaurant, you see. Our most famous dish was spicy grilled fajitas."

Diana:
"Well, he's a great friend in his own way." I said with a smile before standing in the middle of the garden, "This is the air garden like I said earlier. Over there would be the water with tons of pools and waterfalls, on that side would be the fire aaaand yeah, this side would be Earth. Interested in any?"

Leon:
"That's...painful." For some reason her saying that brought back a memory I was trying to bury. A scene...A scream. I put on a poker face and said, "We can always help."

Board footer