You are not logged in.

Announcement

#876 2014-08-17 20:14:48

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

(Ach! Yeah. I changed it to Roran. Sorry :( ))
Leon:
"Not bad... Elias, am I right?" I asked the air spirit. Denise, I think I found us an air spirit.

#877 2014-08-17 20:18:20

neriah10
Members
Website

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/6QS7wDa0QsoRRJr5XcVBxsPZymaPhcggq3Fs-PNoLpE=s100-no

"Well, yeah...but you know I'm not that good... I'll lose. Badly.."

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#878 2014-08-18 03:30:21

angelfire
Members
Website

(( OMIGOSH I'M SO SORRY >.< Internet stopped working here for some odd reason >.> ))

Roran:
I quickly gathered whatever water I could get from my surroundings and targeted the attack, pushing it away from me and stopping it in it's tracks.

((I don't know what the attack was exactly but I'm thinking it was weapon based... ))

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#879 2014-08-18 08:02:08

rukia131
Members

Elias :
"Yeah that's my name."

Denise :
"Of course you would lose. Even the old well trained fire spirits would lose! You aren't here to win against me you are here to learn! Now stop with the puppy attitude. Fire masters must be strong and keep their heads up! ... But since I am such a nice and carring teacher I won't attack you . I will stop your attacks so watch closely and learn...and try to put some force into it please."

#880 2014-08-18 15:28:36

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"Not bad...And you, too, Roran. You have pot..." I cut off the sentence launcing a quick attack at Ryan trying to assess her powers.

((Tell me when you want the class to be over. I can go on forever:P And I was thinking he'd use knives or something not his full powers.))

#881 2014-08-18 16:39:18

rukia131
Members

(You can go on while I figure out what to do next XD Hmmmm I wonder where Subway is XD I miss Tiffany <3)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/GZngG_kyjFp17nQszSkTmVtaMKPLJKxOABo2pP9b0zs=s100-no
I absorb his attack into my necklace and sent it right back in the shape of a fire arrow. Denise always attacked me out of nowhere back home.

#882 2014-08-18 17:24:26

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((yeah wonder where she disappeared to??))
Leon:
I smirked slightly only muttering, "Not bad." Before adding mentally, "Then again your Denise's sister." I went back to the middle of the circle and said, "Let's make thing interesting, shall we? Everyone, go grab a paper from the other side of the room. See where all those colorful papers are stacked?"

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-08-18 17:25:04)

#883 2014-08-18 17:26:17

neriah10
Members
Website

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/6QS7wDa0QsoRRJr5XcVBxsPZymaPhcggq3Fs-PNoLpE=s100-no
He'll probably attack me anyway. "I've never attacked anyone... But I'll try.." I took a deep breath. Can't do fireballs, can't do streams of fire, can't even just cover my hands with it for longer then a few milliseconds. Gah, it was frustrating. A hot flame rose up my throat. I put my hands around my mouth and breathed fire at him. Only thing I can do.

l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#884 2014-08-18 18:48:08

rukia131
Members

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-R6wr8PveQAw/U-dHDHfdkZI/AAAAAAAAAek/dAow1jn_KK8/s100-no/image.jpg
I caught the fire he breathed in my hands and made a big ball out of it . "Wow ... this is actually good...I never expected a human to be able to do this." I said then sent the fire back at him surrounding him like a wall . "Now put it out"

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/GZngG_kyjFp17nQszSkTmVtaMKPLJKxOABo2pP9b0zs=s100-no
"And you're taking me downtown for dinner, right?" I mentally asked and I ran and grabbed an orange piece of paper .

#885 2014-08-18 19:37:19

neriah10
Members
Website

I Put my my hands as close to the wall around me as I could. I close my eyes and focus on the wall. Trying to feel the pulse of the flame, because while dodging fireballs earlier, I noticed it had one. I concentrated on making it slow down. Slower, slower... then it disappeared. "Holy crap..." I said out loud by accident.

#886 2014-08-18 21:12:21

subway1
Members

(Hehe, thank you. She's here alright. Just late as always.)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wwq1xLX39-XZGAlUFWkNemPhxGPcNtuuDuZmZAQ2QmM=s100-no

I come into class, late as always and as I turn to sit, I see Leon teaching the class. This is unexpected. But better than Denise. I look to him. "Leon, right ? So what are we learning today ?" I ask, taking out my katana. "Defense ?" I smile a little. This is gonna be one of the best classes yet.

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#887 2014-08-18 21:42:36

shadowchild3
Members

Blythe:
  What's this about? I wonder, quickly going over and grabing a blue paper. With a frown I look at it and fan it in the air.

Last edited by shadowchild3 (2014-08-18 21:42:57)

#888 2014-08-18 22:34:38

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

darkelfqueen wrote:

Orange - ((Ryan VS Roran))
Blue - ((Blythe VS Diana))
Green - ((Tiffany VS Elias))
Yellow - ((Jack VS Bae))
((Did I forget anyone?))

Leon:
"It will be a pleasure of mine. I'll pick you up at 7 tonight." I saw the little girl that Denise was upset about yesterday. What was her name? Tiffany, I believe. She was late. Very late and had the nerve to come up to me smiling. I held her against the wall next to mine, "Next time you're late, do  not bother to show up to class."

After letting her down, I walked to the middle of the class and said, "Now, if everyone has picked up their paper...Pay Attention." ((Colors are above!)) Pointing at an extra black paper, I said, "This here will be your most precious belonging. You are to keep it a secret from others. I see some already sharing it with friends and showing it in the open...That should be your first lesson. Share too much and you're dead."

After making sure everyone was listening, I said, "Your goal is to still be holding on to your paper by sunset today. Now, there're two pieces of paper of each color. Each one of your is to hunt down the other person with the same colored paper. You're secondary goal is to obtain the paper of that other person. By the end of the day, our winners will be the ones still holding on to one or two pieces of paper of a color....If you lose your paper, you're going to be put under severe physical training for three days. And believe me when I say you won't want that."

I went on, "Now, you may hide and use any place on this campus. Gardens included. No hidden pathways and no using of ghosts or familiars. Ah..." I had almost forgotten, "I will be also targeting everyone here. Meaning you'll need to watch out for the other person with your color and your truly.... At 5:45 PM, everyone is to report back here in this classroom whether or not they still have their papers."

I took one last look at everyone and asked, "Any questions?"

((I figure it would make more sense if I posted Diana's reponse :P))

Diana:
I picked up a blue paper and turned it over in my hands. There was no writing. No nothing. Just a colorful little piece of paper. Wonder what they're up to.

After Leon started talking, I felt myself tense a bit. This did not sound good. I took off my shoe and quickly hid my paper inside it where it was harder to fall off. Wonder who has the other blue.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-08-18 23:01:15)

#889 2014-08-18 23:14:53

rukia131
Members

(Elias is thanking you for this XD)

Denise :
"Good , good." I say and nod. "Now you just have to do it faster ... I could have killed you 10 times already!" I said and threw another fire arrow.

Ryan :
I nod and put the piece of paper in my pocket then I turn to my roomies . "Good luck Bly , you too Diana!" I said and and then left the room . I'll just go and drink something. I headed towards the school's cafe and took a milkshake casually walking around.I'd actually like that intense training...

Elias :
I placed my paper inside my shirt and then started looking for the other green one.

Last edited by rukia131 (2014-08-18 23:17:19)

#890 2014-08-18 23:18:34

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Lol. I knew Tiff and Elias would enjoy this. I tried to make things interesting for everyone. As much as I could XD))
Diana:
I sighed and looked around. Who could it be? Who could it possibly be? hmmm... An awful awful idea dawned on me, though. It can't be Elias, right? I closed my eyes and prayed silently, Please don't make it him. Please don't make it him.
Opening my eyes, I started silently to walk through the crowd of students trying to find out who the person might be.

#891 2014-08-19 00:04:25

shadowchild3
Members

Blythe:
  I stared in wide eyed horror for a few seconds then when I finally regained my composure I quickly stuffed the blue paper into the top of my boot. With a shudder I came back up and looked around at the others.
  Which one has blue? I thought, glancing at all of my classmates. After a moment I quickly stood and left the room, trying to look composed. After I was clear, I started running out of the school.

#892 2014-08-19 00:57:34

neriah10
Members
Website

((Darky, I think you're forgetting Chloe and Lillian :] ))

Jet:
I dived out of the way of the arrow, knowing I couldn't stop it. "I know that...Just...I'm not even sure how I did that." I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate fire between my hands. Sort of like a ball. I threw it at him before it flared out at me.

#893 2014-08-19 01:25:51

angelfire
Members
Website

Roran:
Heh. Easy enough. "Oh hey, I have a question." I said going to Leon. "Can we take our papers back if someone has stolen them?"

Last edited by angelfire (2014-08-19 01:26:15)

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#894 2014-08-19 10:30:20

rukia131
Members

Denise :
I caught the fireball again. "You're trying to play catch or do you have something better?"

Elias :
"Is it a problem if we somehow get back more colors?" I asked Leon.

#895 2014-08-19 14:19:46

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"Yes, you may attempt to get your paper back if stolen from you. And no, you may not get other colors on the way. If you get a paper and it turns out not to be your color, you're either to return it back to its owner or leave it around for whoever gets it first."

Diana:
I decided to at least rule Elias out of my options. If he were my target, then I wouldn't fight him. It's as simple as that. I sent him mentally, Hey sweetheart, if your color is blue then take this one.

#896 2014-08-19 15:12:14

angelfire
Members
Website

Roran:
"Thanks then." Now to find out who has my color. I remember the first few people taking different colors they hadn't shown anyone and it was before they talked. I also remember that one of the colors they had picked was orange. Ryan, Diana, and Blythe were those I sort of knew, so I went to look for them as a start.

Baelabrar:
There isn't anyone here I know. I would still pass if I have my color so I think I should be good. I sat in the cafeteria, watching people go by.

#897 2014-08-19 15:31:13

rukia131
Members

Elias
"Nope cutie , I'm looking for green but if you want I can get the other blue one for you.".

Ryan
I finished my drink and then found a nice spot on the grass and looked at the sky. Ah such a nice day for laziness.

#898 2014-08-19 15:40:56

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"Awww. Thanks, but I think it's time for me to learn a bit. I'll let you know if I spot the green one." I took out a paper and jotted down the names of people I know. Elias was crossed out since it wasn't him. hmmm...I'll check Ryan and Bly then.
I spent a few minutes and found Ryan sitting down enjoying the weather, "Shouldn't you be hunting the other person?"

#899 2014-08-19 15:47:13

angelfire
Members
Website

Roran:
I see Ryan and Diana talking. I went up to them. "Hey guys"

#900 2014-08-19 15:56:57

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
I turned around to see Roran, "Hi hi! How's it going?"

Board footer