Announcement

#13851 2015-06-27 22:50:31

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

Liz:
"I see... Same with me and Rik. Looks like we had similar experiences."

Diana:
"You know?...I think if you became an actor, you'd be more popular than Leonardo Dicaprio."

Leon:
"If you get to a point where you think it's too scary, just let me know and we'll stop it."

#13852 2015-06-27 23:02:42

rukia131
Members

Hans :
"Yes, very." I said bored but not letting her see that as my driver parked and opened the door for us.

Elias :
"But I'll have to work a lot and I'm lazy."

Ryan :
"It's ok, you can do cute stuff so I can feel better." I said as the game started.

#13853 2015-06-27 23:07:49

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"Me? Cute?! Have we met?"

Diana:
"And I won't get as much time with you. And you'd have to kiss other women."

Liz:
"And you're not ready to move on?"

#13854 2015-06-27 23:12:00

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Yes like kissing my neck and hugging me and playing with my hair... That's cute."

Elias :
"Not necessarily. I could play a guy that likes other guys as well."

Hans :
"No, it's too soon. I kind of liked her." Of course I am but if you ever think about hitting on me...

((I love doing what Hans is thinking XD I don't know why))

#13855 2015-06-27 23:29:36

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
'I wouldn't want you kissing anyone else!"

Leon:
"That's...just...yeah. I suppose."

Liz:
'Don't let that stop you... Then again, I have a feeling you're way too busy."

((It is fun! I really should start doing that. I used to do that in TMI. I had a rule in my head where I'd write what a person observes, what they think then how they react. Helped me understand my characters better.

Especially that I already do that in my head in SoE. For example, Di is usually making jokes in her head related to cartoons. Kinda childish because of how opressed she was early on.

Leon tends to either make a sarcastic comeback or a mental note to do something later))

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2015-06-27 23:30:16)

#13856 2015-06-27 23:31:36

rukia131
Members

((Woooow I really wanna see Leon's comebacks XD ))

Ryan :
"Wow... This game looks so realistic, it's already scary."

Elias :
"What about our kitty? Can I kiss Miss Pawington?"

Hans :
"Exactly. I have to run right after this."

Last edited by rukia131 (2015-06-27 23:32:05)

#13857 2015-06-27 23:41:00

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((I'll give it a try))
Liz:
"...Why are you here?" I said after a short pause. It was a little direct, but I hated being played.

Leon:
I buried my face in her hair as I hugged her from behind. It is ... That man is a genius. He's way more talented in horror games than I am, but I'll take confession that to my grave. "It's alright. It plays on human psychology."

Diana:
"Kitty is fine! She's my kitty too!!" She's my fur baby...Wait...That's...weird? Nope not going to ever think that again. Never ever. Bad idea.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2015-06-27 23:46:21)

#13858 2015-06-27 23:53:28

rukia131
Members

Hans :
"It's so annoying. Why would you ask something like that? It was all going smoothly and then you had to ask this kind of thing to ruin my mood, which was already bad."

Elias :
"You're such a cutie pie. Why aren't you that cute?" It would be so weird if she's be this cute... Like one of those gross anime characters with fake personalities

Ryan :
"I never thought games are so complicated." yikes! What was that sound? Be brave be brave be... Or don't... Leon coud cuddle me to death... So it doesn't matter

((Lol it's fun actually... Writing what they think))

#13859 2015-06-28 00:02:08

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Yeah! And it helps you create history for them, too. I just can be lazy))
Diana:
"You want me furry too?" I asked chuckling. No. Definitely not. It'd be so weird. And it would be so hot in summer...And flees. Ew.

Leon:
"They are. It's said that there's one in the 80s that did brain control." Maybe talking would make her less scared? She'd be less involved into the game at least...I wouldn't want her to be scared. It aches me.

Liz:
"I had to ask..." I said calmly. "Listen Hans. I'm not stupid." I added gently, "I know for a fact you are not interested in me. Might even despise me. I read people well."

#13860 2015-06-28 00:07:05

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Brain control? What was that? It seems soooo strange... Gen you get your hands on that game? I'm curious now." I said rising my head up to look at him touching his jawline with my forehead.

Hans :
"You don't have to be a genius to tell that I wouldn't fall for a woman 20 something years older. I assumed you thought the same way as I did about our relationship."

Elias :
"Are you nuts? That's sooooo gross. Yuck. Don't even say such a thing."

#13861 2015-06-28 00:18:06

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"No I'm starting to think it doesn't exist actually. I found research papers about it though." I said kissing her forehead. There are some things no one should ever know.

Diana:
"Don't worry. I already made a promise not to ever go there again. it's just gross." I said making a face because of the earlier thought. "Let's just...pretend this never happened."

Liz:
"I do. I just want you to be honest about it." I said going back to my normal calm -- some people would say cold -- tone.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2015-06-28 00:18:32)

#13862 2015-06-28 00:24:23

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"I don't know why but I'm so interested into all those weird old experiments and creepy stories. Like that rumor about the experiment where they tried too see for how long humans can go on without sleep while using some toxins. Like yeeeah those things really send a shiver down your spine. If I could assist to an experiment like that I would be so excited 'in the name of science' but I would feel so quilty at the same time for doing such a thing to the poor people."

Elias :
I moved from her lap and rolled around lying on my stomach as I closed my eyes. "Will you mind if I fall asleep? Tell me a story."

Hans :
"I would sleep with you though, if you want me to be honest."

#13863 2015-06-28 00:52:24

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Liz:
"See? isn't that better?" I said not responding for sure.

Leon:
"I get interested in the strange cases as well, but I'd never do it." I said simply.

Diana:
"Sure." I said relieved he took my mind off the weirdness I said earlier. I paused for a moment before asking, 'How about the one about the mermaid and the fisherman?"

((kinda how I imagined Liz. She has shorter hair though. To the shoulders. And tends to have an icy glare. hmmm....a little younger too. She has Diana when she was 19, so she's about 37 years old. ))
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/celebdatabase/courtneycox/courtney_cox1_300_400.jpg

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2015-06-28 02:11:11)

#13864 2015-06-28 09:00:31

rukia131
Members

Hans :
"Being honest? Not exactly, I enjoy pretending. In the whole world it's only one person I'm straight forward with."

Elias :
"No dummy, tell me a real story about you or your friends or whatever. Tell me what you think of the future or I don't know whatever, anything you want."

Ryan :
"No! What was that?! What is even the purpose of this game?! Do I just have to survive?" I said as the game started getting creepier

#13865 2015-06-28 22:51:10

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
I pouted slightly thinking, I'm not a dummy. I don't want to be. I want to be Elias's Di. "Ok." I murmured thinking before asking, "How about the very first meal I made?"

Leon:
I felt a chuckle rumbling within me as I hugged her closer. Maybe i shouldn't have let her play it, but ... she's very ... cute when she's scared. Of course I wouldn't be caught redhanded saying that out loud, but ... I'm entitled to my own thought and until they figure out how to read thoughts, I'm safe. "It's just the man is trying to find his daughter. He has to survive for her."

Liz:
"And who is that?' I asked sincerely curious.

#13866 2015-06-28 23:36:14

rukia131
Members

Hans :
"Diana's bestfriend's brother. It's not like a trust him but he knew me for so long that he can see right through me so it's pointless trying to lie. Wine?"

Ryan :
"It's hard... I'm expecting a jump scare everytime. You should put your hands over mine and play with me like they do in the console commercials for Valentines. Which reminds me that we did nothing for Valentines this year... And it was our first too." I said not being that focused on the game anymore until something scary appeared out of nowhere and I almost jumped away.

Elias :
"Boooring. Come on I'm sure you have interesting  stories. I have a lot." Like that time when we ran to the high school basketball championship and Aline wouldn't let us go so we had to sneak out and plan for days and then that girl followed because she... Never mind that part... And when Chris wouldn't go out because he was so upset about losing his ring and we searched the whole city for it and then when we sneaked out at night in that camp into the city ... Wait we were just 13 when we did that...

#13867 2015-06-28 23:51:03

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
I have plenty of them. Only problem is ... many of them are from my time with ... him. And I'm trying not to remember them! There was the time when we almost burned the orphanage down on Christmas.... Too sad. Uh... There was the time we sneaked out for ... "There was the time I sneaked out with my friend to meet two guys for New Year's when we were thirteen. And we crashed a party that the ended up being attacked by thieves who tried to rob us."

Leon:
"Well...I was busy at work." I explained  putting my hands over hers and steering the player away from the fight. "We can make it up in the honeymoon though." There's a lot we need to make up.

Liz:
"Sure... I didn't know you knew Diana's friends, too."

#13868 2015-06-28 23:55:55

rukia131
Members

Elias :
"What kind of story is that? You have to give me the details."

Ryan :
"Then do I get a special present as well?" I asked focusing on the game. "Don't do everything by yourself, I only want a bit of help... And your hands over mine."

Hans :
"I know Ryan very well."

Last edited by rukia131 (2015-06-28 23:56:25)

#13869 2015-06-29 00:06:47

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Liz:
'I see... Then again I'm not suprised. You're pretty influential." And good-looking. I said sipping from my drink.

Leon:
"Of course. You always will get special gifts as long as you'er with me." I said confidently not taking my hands off of hers. God her scent is driving me crazy...

Diana:
'Ok ok. I wanted to see if you'd like it first!" I said lying down next to him. "I was thirteen and was finally allowed to stay over at my friend Lily's house. Usually mama won't let me but since it was New Year's, she was a bit more lenient. She thought we'd have a slumber party and that was it. She didn't know that we were going out to a party with two of our crushes. My crush, Jack, had an older brother who was taking him to a club party. So, we decided to make a plan and wait until her parents fell asleep and then sneak out and meet them for the night. With me so far?"

#13870 2015-06-29 00:11:58

rukia131
Members

Elias :
"Yes, I'm listening."

Ryan :
"That sound sooo materialistic, but you know my favorite gift I got from you is the second . Do you remember what it was?"

Hans :
"She's not just a rich guy's girlfriend."

#13871 2015-06-29 05:30:46

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
Oh no. Cornered. Think Leon. Think. What was it?" Was it the bracelet?" Please say yes.

Diana:
I rolled over to my side making my voice a bit softer since he was supposed to be falling asleep and said, "So we decide to wait till her parents fall asleep and sneak out...but they didn't. They threw a surprise party. We almost gave up, but then we decided that we'd wait till they were too busy and sneak out of the window using bed sheets...Only problem was Lily was a bit ... heavier."

Liz:
"What is she then? I can't seem to figure her out."

#13872 2015-06-29 07:22:42

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Such a disappointment. I can't believe you forgot. It was so important to you too. I'll give you a clue, you said it was a very important think you, so I should take good care of it and I always have it on me."

Hans :
"Hmmm, I'm not telling you that." I said smirking.

Elias :
"Wow that's so ungrateful."

#13873 2015-06-29 11:11:03

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"Ungrateful?" I asked not realizing I was slightly pouting. Just a little. No no no...Please don't let me fall in your eyes. "We...were just 13... And we were just going to go away for an hour and be back before even her parents' party was over."

Leon:
I frowned slightly as I focused, "I'm pretty sure that was the very first gift. You're talking about the pendant with Thomas's picture right?"

Liz:
'oh come on now." I said chuckling, "You should trust me more often."

Rik:
Okay. I admit I have a weird habit for dealing with pressure and disappointment...I wash dishes. There! I said it.
I was washing the dishes quietly as I lost myself to my thoughts. Why is Liz giving up her baby such a big deal for me. it's not mine. I don't even know who's the father....I mean... I was going to try and adopt it to protect it from Liz, but ... Seriously Rik, get a grip of yourself! You're acting like a baby. What would Cordelia think? No need for all this drama.

#13874 2015-06-29 11:22:00

rukia131
Members

Elias :
"Come on it was just a comment, I'm teasing you. Stop making excuses and tell me the story." I said laughing. "You're so easy to tease."

Ryan :
"The first gift was my phone you just broke a few minutes ago because you broke my first one... Or Denise did... I don't remember anyways... You got me a phone. The necklace was the second. Wasn't it like that? And then you got me that swan necklace that I turned into a key charm."

Hans :
"Not happening." I said smirking. "Do you want desert? That girl usually eats so muny sweets. I wonder how she's not fat."

Cordelia :
"Hey Rik." I said hugging him from behind and putting my chin on his shoulder. "Would you like to go family camping?"

(( lol I can never write was Ryan is thinking because she always says everything she thinks :)) ))

#13875 2015-06-29 11:42:08

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((That's what I guessed. She's so open XD))
Diana:
"Meanie...but I love you so much." I said smiling. Oh god. Relief! I can breathe!!" Anyways, before a certain someone teased me, I was saying that we needed to get out. Lily was a bit heavier than me, so the plan was that I would climb down the sheets and then I'd grab the family's trampoline so it would be easier for her to fall if she needed to. Uh.... Things didn't work out quite as planned and she ended up falling face down on the grass, but she was still fine.

I had called jack and made him and his brother wait for us in his brother's car down the street, so we joined them and off we went. The club wasn't too far away and we were able to sneak in despite our age. People didn't pay attention to us since we were pretty small and everyone was so wasted. Everything was perfect. And it was almost midnight and the new year.

And all of a sudden, a group of masked people crashed the club demanding everyone drop to the ground with hands over their heads. Luckily, Jack, Lily and I were hiding and no one saw us. And somehow we managed to make a call to the police that arrived before anyone got hurt. What we kinda missed was that the police knew they talked to 'kids' on the phone, so they knew there were underages in the club and decided to start looking for us. We spent the first hour of the new year just trying to sneak back out of the club. And finally Jack and his brother drove us back to Lily's house just as her parents' party was wrapping up."

I then added, "And that's why, kids, you shouldn't try this at home."

Leon:
"Oh right the phone, I remember that now...I tend to prefer wet phones to functional ones."

Liz:
"Well, some of us, mister, just know how to take care of their hot bodies." I said matching his smirk, "And yes I'd like dessert."

Rik:
Apparently I was so engrossed into my thoughts that she really startled me when she hugged me. I quickly recoverd and smiled saying, "That sounds really good. And would be perfect inspiration for the next part in the new book." And for spending some time with this beautiful gorgeous breathtaking stunning lovely enchanting Cordelia. Did I mention she was beautiful? ... If only I could marry you right now I would. I hate this ... waiting.

Board footer