You are not logged in.

Announcement

#13876 2015-06-29 11:56:43

rukia131
Members

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

Elias :
"Wow, so that's the kind of girl you are huh? Old nice lady gives you some freedom and you do all the bad girl things in one night. How did you get to know this Jackie anyways?" I asked smirking.

Ryan :
"remember how shocked you were when I hit with that pillow when I spent the night in your room? You looked so pissed and confused like 'no one ever dared do that before miss'." I said laughing.

Hans :
"What are you talking about huh? There is no one in this room as hot as I am, not even you."

Cordelia :
"The boys and Aline are coming too... And their girlfriends too, Elias might not be coming though, I'm not sure."

#13877 2015-06-29 12:08:15

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"Jack? He was with me at school. I had a crush on him for like four years straight and then after we went out, I realized ... I didn't feel anything for him. I mean we stayed friends and I went with him to a dance, but that was it." And then I met Evil Mark...and then I met gorgeous Elias. God how I wish I could kiss you right now. Would that be too much? Maybe he won't mind. What if he did? I wish I can read minds!!

Leon:
"...Don't do it. Seriously. Too ... weird." I said calmly. I feel so stupid getting his with a pillow! Pillow? Too girly! If that persists, I'd become a Leona and we all know this won't happen.

Liz:
"Alright, handsome. Get me dessert before I lost temper."

Rik:
"Why? Are the two of them busy or something?"

#13878 2015-06-29 12:15:35

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"I can do whatever I want. I can even hit you with the whole bed it I put my mind to it. Anyways. When we return I want to stop in Paris and talk with your designer friend."

Elias :
"Other story? I'm not asleep yet."

Hans :
"Tell that to the waiter. Also if you lose your temper while you're with me you might lose your life as well." I said waving at the waiter.

Cordelia :
"Elias said he has some project to get ready that time. He said he's sending Diana with us though. I hope she wants to come."

#13879 2015-06-29 12:26:39

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"A special request?" I asked letting for of her and leaning back on the bed. I'm really curious. Then again she looks good in everything. Especially black. And red.

Rik:
"I'm sure we can convince her. She would miss him badly, but ... it's not healthy for her to be over dependent on him either."

Liz:
"You're too serious." I commented playing with my hair.

Diana:
"Another one? I'm starting to think I'm waking you up not helping you sleep." I said before thinking, "Well...uh...this one isn't as exciting. Remember when I told you I thought a teddy bear was my grandmother when I was very little?"

#13880 2015-06-29 12:32:13

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Yeah so you're not allowed to come with me." I said and returned my attention to the game.

Cordelia :
"I think having time to yourself is a very important aspect of life. And I feel like Diana didn't get much time to truly discover herself, I might be wrong."

Hans :
"Since I was a child I was always like that."

Elias :
"You told me that one already. You know what. Just let it be. Read me something from the news or anything, even some Keeping up with the Kardashians is fine."

#13881 2015-06-29 12:37:51

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"You really like Keeping up with the Kardashians?" I asked curious as I grabbed my phone to get some news.

Rik:
"No i don't think she did. I talked to her caretaker. The orphanage was pretty busy and Diana didn't get much time alone there. And then the whole thing with that guy Mark happened and again I don't think she got 'heatlhy' alone time there either." I explained before adding as I put the clean dishes away. "Besides I want her to spend more time with you." Since I do plan to spend the rest of my life with you.

Liz:
"I like being serious. It's what I do, too. That doesn't mean you can't have fun some way or another."

#13882 2015-06-29 12:43:01

rukia131
Members

Hans :
"I am having fun, just other ways normal people do. I enjoy plotting, a lot"

Cordelia :
"More time with me? I'll think about it."

Elias :
"... Of course not. Who watches that kind of stuff anyways?"

Ryan :
"When will we get there? I'm bored." I said throwing the controller next to him.

Last edited by rukia131 (2015-06-29 12:43:47)

#13883 2015-06-29 12:56:06

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"I don't know. I hate them. Which is why I asked." I said before sitting up. "Hey. The hotel emailed me saying that they're giving us an extra free night if we want since I wrote about them on my blog."

Leon:
"Almost there.... The pilot is an air bender so he's flying us at highest human-safe speed." I said talking on the intercom to the pilots, "When are we expected to land?"
Almost immediately, the head pilot replied, "In fifteen minutes, sir. We're getting clear for landing"
"See?"

Rik:
I admit I was a bit disappointed she wasn't as interested but hid that from my face, "So where are we camping?"

Liz:
"Plotting to take over the world?"

#13884 2015-06-29 13:05:34

rukia131
Members

Hans :
"Exactly." I said sincerely.

Ryan :
"I wonder what's attracting me to you..." I said turning to him seriously thinking about it.

Cordelia :
"We're going forest camping."

Elias :
"Hmmm yeah. Tell them 'yes'"

#13885 2015-06-29 13:54:14

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"yay! You're the best!" I said getting on top of him and kissing him happily.

Leon:
"Is it my good looks? Or my endless charm? or maybe the great intellect?" I asked smirking.

Liz:
"You're...one of a kind really. Then again I do enjoy plotting albeit for more mortal matters."

Rik:
"It's been a while since I did that. We'll be able to go fishing?'

#13886 2015-06-29 14:10:08

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"It's probably the fact that you're 'hard to get' the first thing that I liked about you... And the looks of course."

Cordelia :
"Yes, there's a lake too and you can rent a boat."

Hans :
"Yeah, that's very boring about you, you're so mortal."

Elias :
"While you're up there you can give me another sandwich please."

Last edited by rukia131 (2015-06-29 14:17:18)

#13887 2015-06-29 15:25:34

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"You're gonna eat like this?" I asked chuckling as I reached for the basket to grab a sandwich.

Leon:
"I was pretty 'easy to get' for you actually." I said as I got up to get ready for getting off the plane.

Rik:
"That sounds heavenly." I said giving her a smile.

Liz:
"Someone has to take care of the mortals you know. Or they'd get too troublesome for people like you."

#13888 2015-06-29 15:31:08

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Yeah but hard for everyone else. But that's because there's nothing I can't get."

Elias :
"Yeah why not?"

Hans :
"Hartley took care of it."

Cordelia :
"Have you been camping before?"

#13889 2015-06-29 15:45:31

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"Or because I liked you? Maybe?" I do have a soft spot for her, but she can't possible believe that. That's dangerous to believe that she can get anything and everything. Not even I can do that.

Diana:
"Because you're lying down?...At least can i feed you?" I offered getting the sandwich. I don't want you to choke. I love you so much... Like so much...hmmm...His nose is so cute.

Rik:
"Not real camping per se..." I said elongating my syllables to show my uncertainty. [i]I had my tablet, comfortable caverns among other things."

Liz:
"Who's Hartley again? I don't remember running into her."

#13890 2015-06-29 16:20:16

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Let me believe that will you? You're always so cruel. Cuddle me more."

Elias :
"No." I said rising up and eating.

Cordelia :
"That's good too."

Hans :
"The girl that started a war."

#13891 2015-06-29 16:36:10

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
I got off of him and passed him the sandwich. S'o...you want to go to the hotel tonight?"

Leon:
"We're getting off right now. How about we cuddle when we get to the resort?"

Rik:
"You do it a lot?"

Liz:
'oh that girl. I've heard of her. I thought she was insane."

#13892 2015-06-29 16:41:27

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Now. I want to cuddle now. You're so mean Leon. How can you say no?"

Elias :
"Tonight?... I got plane tickets for the morning."

Cordelia :
"Well... I live in a forest you know?"

Hans :
"She was pretty close though."

#13893 2015-06-30 11:26:14

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
'because we're landing right now and the pilots and all the staff need to leave the plane." I said calmly as I gave her my hand. "Come on..."

Diana:
"Oh right. I'm assuming we can't stay the extra night afterwards...because of your next week's project?"

Rik:
"I know that." I said chuckling. "But I meant like camping outdoors in a tent under moon light?"

Liz:
"I had a feeling she wasn't close because of her ... good planning. Rather because someone helped her."

#13894 2015-06-30 12:05:56

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"There's a fashion show starting in 1 hour. Can we go see it? They kept sending me invitation so if we're already here... And it's too late to go sigh seeing anyways."

Elias :
"It's ok, we can stay. I'll most probably be procrastinating anyways."

Cordelia :
"Not that often, since I did the world tour in the past 3 years with Aline we did camp quite a few times."

Hans :
"It's not like that Liz, there are 4 big families ruling the spirits world and she was the heir to one of them, and 2 other leaders agreed to participate. It was going out quite smoothly. Do you know who 'saved the day'?"

#13895 2015-06-30 12:17:57

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Liz:
"Not really. I tried to but couldn't find out." I said still playing with my hair as I listened to him. He really is influential. I wonder if he can help me with my search ... Maybe I should ask...

Leon:
"I suppose we can do that. After all, we're here like you said. And you might find something you like."

Diana:
"And maybe if we both relax this weekend, you're going to start the week so fresh and energized." I really know he can do it. I just wish he would see his full potential. Am I holding him back? I hope not. I really hope not.

Rik:
"That does sound very fun. You know? I'd like to hear more about your adventures. Know more about you and Aline."

#13896 2015-06-30 12:25:50

rukia131
Members

Hans :
"That good for nothing ugly rich bastard. Yes, Leon Sol."

Ryan :
"Yeah, I'm looking for some inspiration for my wedding dress."

Elias :
"I'm always relaxed Di, be the way family is going camping next weekend. You should go."

Cordelia :
"Maybe some other time." I said and yawned. "I'll tell you."

#13897 2015-06-30 12:35:58

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"Finally?! About six months later?" I exclaimed.

Diana:
"You won't be able to go ... right?" I asked softly.

Rik:
"Want me to tuck you in?" I asked teasingly.

Liz:
'Oh is that so? I can't figure that man out. I feel like he has double standards. You know he was teaching Diana and Ryan right? And I believe he's dating Ryan now."

#13898 2015-06-30 12:42:58

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Hmph...I already wore that perfect wedding dress remember? It was very hard coming up with the design for that you know? And now i need another one already... "

Elias :
Well I could make it if I would hurry the project a bit... But that's too troublesome. I'd rather watch tv that day anyways. "Nope, but I'm sure you could use some free time with your dad."

Hans :
"Double standards? How so?"

Cordelia :
"Yes please." I said laughing.

#13899 2015-06-30 12:51:00

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"Well you could rewear it." I would honestly want you to...You looked so angelic and I loved it.

Diana:
"I...guess... He did ask me to spend more time with him." I said a bit down from the thought of being away from him. But I'd miss you ... so bad... But you need some time away from me, too. I don't want to be clingy. "Is it for two nights?"

Rik:
"Well come on, my princess. Bedtime!" I said carrying her bridal style suddenly and running with her to the bedroom then gently placing her down on the bed and sitting down next to her.

Liz:
"Well... His hands aren't very clean if you know what I mean. He's a dangerous man to cross actually."

#13900 2015-06-30 12:57:10

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"No! That's my special dress and I wore it only for you and I don't want other people to see it. That's not the side of me that I want to share with the world."

Elias :
"I'm not sure. It's one night and then if you feel like staying for longer you can do that too, but I think Klaus has to leave for his world tour and Levi has some work too."

Cordelia :
"Hey, do you know the other boys?"

Hans :
"don't worry about that. I'll make him crawl." I said smirking

Board footer