You are not logged in.

Announcement

#201 2014-09-08 23:22:08

subway1
Members

Re: Matched Rp

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jYTucawEp7E/VAN8BJAcOZI/AAAAAAAAArs/WHJjsa9HhKk/s100-no/sasha-pieterse-nkd-magazine-april-2014-issue_4.jpg

"No. It's enhancing my beauty, not messing it up. And please. You wouldn't know the first thing about fashion. Only I do. And maybe some other select people, but you wouldn't know them anyways." I turn around, onto something more interesting, thinking, I know fashion. I've read books, magazines, seen articles and even shows, something almost no one in the Society knows about. I know fashion. You don't. But of course I can't tell you all of this. 'Cause your probably going to tattle. I decide to go outside since my name isn't going to be called anytime soon. I walk up to the officials at the door. I plaster a fake smile on my face. "Hello. I'm sorry, I just need to walk, I cannot seem to think with all the noise in there. I must know what I'll say to my Match, correct ?" I ask politely, and they let me slip away for a while, out into the warm summer night.

(Also going to make another character who is SUPER different from the ones I usually do.)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#202 2014-09-09 00:25:32

angelfire
Members
Website

Navain:
The girl left before I could make another comment about her. Which maybe was good because I really didn't know much about fashion. I looked at my dress. There was no way to express myself with this way of life. I couldn't stay inside any longer. I was done with my match and I certainly did not want to trudge through everyone else's. I decided to see if the official would let me out. "Could I just step outside. I'll stay in front so you can see. My match was already given."
The official looked irritated but he was nice. "Just stay out in front where I can see you."
I thanked him and walked just a little farther from the door.

(( I don't even know if we're even allowed to leave yet >.< ))

Last edited by angelfire (2014-09-09 00:43:27)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#203 2014-09-09 00:39:18

subway1
Members

(No but we're allowed to go outside if you have a legit excuse.)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#204 2014-09-09 00:43:45

angelfire
Members
Website

((Thanks sub, I edited my post a bit))

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#205 2014-09-09 00:45:52

subway1
Members

(Okay.)

#206 2014-09-09 00:48:33

hollymoua
Members

Evelyn:

My heart leap when i saw the vechile ran off down the street.Oh no! I lost them!   why are people so fast these days! I needed to know who thoese two were and what were they planing to do. My thoughts ramble on and on. I don't understand! everything is so confuseing. a wiat, why did they leave the Bauqet when their names wern't call yet? Then it hit me. This Must mean taht they are not even part of the Bauqet, that means their true intdent...OH NO....

Painic filled my gut as i brace the emtional distress of being a fail daughter. I brace myself for father's lecture, but instead father reach into his coat pocket to pull out his cell phone.  that  was...vibarting? Father answer the phone and put it on speaker, since no one was around.

"Father," said a fimilair voice. Shock filled me as i recoginze my 25 year older brother from the other line. Out of the two of us,  Bobby was fathers favoirite  child and only son. Like father like son, Bobby was Matched and has gone undercover as a citizen officer.  "I have detected bomb traps places around the Baquet and jsut finshed removing them."

"well done Bobby." father said in a command tone. "keep an eye for any other activites on the camreas." cameras? that's when it hit me. It was my brothers shift to gaurd the Bauquet event this year.

1 mouth ago

"WHERE is my darling little sister!" Bobby shouted when he enter the house. setting aisde my homework, I glare at him and stuck my toungue out.

"Stop treating me like some little kid! I'm 19 now for god sake!" I shouted at him.

"19 but not Matched," he teased. angrier, i threw one of my penicls at him but he jsut doged and laugh.

"Stop fighting you two." father command when he enter the living room. Annoyed i snatch my homework in my arm and stomped to my room. "Welcome home Bobby." father said, as i reached the stair well.

"You summon me father?" bobby ask. wait what? stopping in my tarcks, half way up the stairs i stayed quiet and  sliently eardroupped on their converstaion.  Bob's not here on his free will? bobby usally comes and vist the house on his free time but today, he was summon, which is realy rare.

"I have a task for you." he said. I heard some papper wrickle for a bit then a few secound pause. not a few secound, more like a LONG pause.

"i see. You know EVE if you want into the converstaion, You could have jsut stayed instead of standing there." Busted! slwoly turning around and making my way bk to bobby and father, my face heated as i got caught ear droupping. ounce i reached them, father glare at me in sleint.

"Anyways," bobby cut in to lighten the mood. " i have something good to tell both of you." Confuse, i i look at bobby to as saw him grining. "This year, i'll be in chage of Gaurd Duty for the Baquet."

"WHAT!" i hiss at him.

"that right baby sister. I'll be invadeing your privacy and watch who you are match with. "

********************************************************************************************************

"Evelyn." Father's hasrh tone made me snap into reality. "did you hear me?"

"sorry father i was thinking about somthing." I reply with respect.

"I said, hurry back to the Bauqet bescause there about to call your name." SHOOT! dashing back to the Bauquet as fast as possible, with my shoes still in my hands, My mind wonder back to the stranger and the girl. Who are thoese two? and why did they set bombs up? Neverless, by the ime i reached the Baquet, I sliped reattched the heel part and put my shoes bk on; jsut in time when they call my name.

"Evelyn Lea. We are please to present to your Match." Thank the gods i made it in time.

Last edited by hollymoua (2014-09-09 02:33:31)

#207 2014-09-09 01:58:28

angelfire
Members
Website

(( Holly...Isaac was in the car when he said that. Eve couldn't have heard it ))

#208 2014-09-09 02:15:22

hollymoua
Members

(MY bad! I re-edit the story) xD (Thank you for telling me)

Last edited by hollymoua (2014-09-09 02:30:56)

#209 2014-09-09 02:40:19

angelfire
Members
Website

(( No problem ^^ ))

Zyanis:
"It's been 30 seconds hasn't it?" I asked Isaac.

#210 2014-09-09 11:33:49

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Gabriel:
The people being Matched were dwindling and slowly they go off in pairs. "I think I gotta go. 'Was nice meetin' you Felicia."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#211 2014-09-09 14:56:20

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Felicia:
I smiled a little at him, "It was nice meeting you, too...Adam...Maybe I'll see you around?"

#212 2014-09-09 16:09:09

hollymoua
Members

Evelyn: 

As each Matched got pair up, I sat down and stare down on at my hands. I almost fail today. If Bobby wasn't there, the Risings would have gotten their cover blown. Sighing, I played with my golden bracelet as my thoughts wonder back to the two couples. Who were those two? Why did they set up bombs at the banquet? Do they know anything about the Risings? As my mind flowed with thoughts, i jump when some one tap my shoulder.

"A girl should be happy at her Matching ceremony don't you think?" said a male voice. Glancing up, my eyes grew wide when i saw who it was.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9Ik6G-KN9yI/UEhy3Tm-85I/AAAAAAAAAbo/VpSpiIEsQiE/s320/smile-emo-boy-330x330.jpg

"Dilly?" I question with shock.  Dilly, real name Dylas, was a Rising like me. We were the same age and was ounce neighbors. Although we weren't that close to each other, his father and mine always had *meetings*. But 2 years ago,  his family moved to another part of town, making him transfer to another school.  Ever since that time, i never seen him again. Not even ounce.

"Stop calling me that." he laughed as he took a seat next to me. "Well i guess you could call me that since your my Match." Wait WHAT!

Last edited by hollymoua (2014-09-09 23:11:57)

#213 2014-09-09 16:13:34

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Gabriel:
"Yeah, hopefully." I say, grinning before turning to look for a place to sneak off to.

((So I guess after we finish with the Matching stuff a rebellion's gonna start?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#214 2014-09-09 16:20:03

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((I think soooooo....))

#215 2014-09-09 22:41:03

neriah10
Members
Website

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-wDayvvyjyt8/VAN7-o-2TAI/AAAAAAAAArc/lZ19sax61GU/w99-h100-no/images.jpg
"Kendra Moore."
Oh holy cows flying in space! My turn. I rush up, nearly tripping on the pink skirt of the dress. "I'm here, I'm here..." I mumble patting my hair to make sure it was still tightly secured before taking the box with the microcard. I sighed and waited for the name.
"Griffin Thompson."
I scrutinized his face. For a name like that, the only thing that looked really special about him were his eyes, green as could be, otherwise just brown overly curly hair. Great.
I went over to the nearest chair and just thought. Would he like me? I mean, it was hard to tell with a name and a picture.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0lFog8menhU/VAN77DJg9fI/AAAAAAAAArM/9NmvWBKSBGs/s100-no/Anime-guy-with-black-hair-and-red-eyes-6.jpg
"Yes, I would say so...Zy. I guess we have another player in this game, and they seem to be formidable opponents." I sighed, upset that they didn't explode, then I smiled. "Of course that means from now on it'll be even more fun."

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#216 2014-09-09 23:32:34

angelfire
Members
Website

Navain:
I watched what happened outside with the two people (Eve and her dad) and went back inside. I wonder what that was about. I thought nothing of it since whatever should've happened they stopped it in time. "You okay sweetie?" Mom asked. I nodded my head and watched the rest of the Ceremony continue.

Zyanis:
"You now have a mysterious enemy?" I smiled.

Last edited by angelfire (2014-09-09 23:32:48)

#217 2014-09-10 01:56:35

hollymoua
Members

Evelyn:

Dilly chuckle out loud, making me flinch and glare at him. "what's so funny?" I ask him.

"you look like you just saw a ghost!" he laugh. Blushing and embarrssed i push him off his chair, making him fall onto the floor. A few people stop to stare at us, whihc made things much worse. "ouch. that hurts you know."

"Eve." father's voice made me stiffen. "How many times do i have to tell you not to "beahve" properly?" Sighing a face father and bow as a way of saying "i'm sorry."

"Pleasure to see you again Mr. Lea." Dilly said and put out his hand for a hand sake. Of course father shook his hand to show 'respect'. afther the hand shake, both of them started having a friendly conversation, which i hee no attention to. there going to be at it for a while. Sighing, I force myself to move around and obsevered the "citzens" around here. My mind wonder back to the strage couples.

even though Bobby got them on camrea, thoese two were masked, so i couldn't even see their face. I have to get to the bot-

"Ouch!" i said when i bump into some one[Navain] , forcing me to fall onto the floor.

#218 2014-09-10 02:05:40

angelfire
Members
Website

Navain:
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I said helping the girl up. I notice it's the same girl from outside, but I don't say anything. "I didn't notice you there."

#219 2014-09-10 03:46:12

hollymoua
Members

Navain wrote:

"I didn't notice you there."

"It's okey." i reply polity. "it was my fault for not looking where i was going."

#220 2014-09-10 03:54:48

angelfire
Members
Website

Navain:
"My name's Navain." I smiled at the other girl.

#221 2014-09-10 19:13:43

hollymoua
Members

Evelyn: 

"Evelyn." I smile back and stand up. You  shouldn't get close to other people Rising. "I'm sorry again for bumping into you. It's been a night."

#222 2014-09-10 22:14:35

angelfire
Members
Website

Navain:
I nodded my head to be polite, but something was nagging me. I didn't know what but I ignored it. "Well knowing who you're going to live with for the rest of your life certainly can take a lot out of you. I hope you were happy with your choice. I know I was not." I said the last word under my breath.

#223 2014-09-11 22:02:22

hollymoua
Members

Evelyn: 

"Well knowing who you're going to live with for the rest of your life certainly can take a lot out of you. I hope you were happy with your choice. I know I was not."

"looks like were in the same-."  Before i could say anything, an arm wrap around my shoulder. Automatically I i garbed the arm and twisted it behind...Dilly's bk?

"OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" He scream. Shock, I released his arm and froze.  Oh MY GOD. i cant believe i just did that in front of a citizen! I'm so DEAD!

#224 2014-09-11 22:29:37

neriah10
Members
Website

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0lFog8menhU/VAN77DJg9fI/AAAAAAAAArM/9NmvWBKSBGs/s100-no/Anime-guy-with-black-hair-and-red-eyes-6.jpg
"Hmmm...maybe. Definitely mysterious, but I wonder why they didn't just go get a guard? Would a Citizen normally follow someone suspicious?"

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#225 2014-09-12 00:05:33

angelfire
Members
Website

Zyanis:
"Yes, actually If they're trying to stop something. Like their cover. For all we know, like us, she may not even be a citizen. I don't want to say anything here." I parked the car near a house and walked the rest of the way, which wasn't really that far, back where we came from. "Okay. So, have you heard of the Rising?"

Board footer