Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#26 08-05-2017 03:50:59

gothgirlmiho
Members

Re: [Reported] Facebook login fails

darkelfqueen wrote:

Actually the Facebook server technically is different from the US server. Usually from what we've seen is the Feerik team prefers issues of a certain server should only be posted on the server you're seeing them on, but since you're not able to access the Facebook in the first place, it's kinda weird *sigh*

That being said I'm just so happy it's starting to work again. It was very bad for all the players that play over there as they kept missing stuff :(

There may be a facebook server, but there is also a log-in to this server using facebook. It seems both have been a problem, and the latter has been solved.

Sorry if I'm stating something you already know.

#27 08-05-2017 13:58:50

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: [Reported] Facebook login fails

Yep. I was mentioning the earlier :) log in to this server should of course be reported here. Just talking about that first option. Should've been clearer.

Board footer