Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 14-07-2017 19:29:17

downpour
Members

Validating account

I used a yahoo email address to make this account and I can't seem to receive any Feerik emails at all even after adding web@feerik.com to my address book. Nothing in my spam box either =[

Should I submit a ticket?

#2 14-07-2017 22:44:25

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Validating account

I actually never get emails from Feerik in general on this server only from the French server, so I don't think it's just your account.

Will check with GM for you. But we'll probably not hear anything before Monday as the weekend already started in Paris.

#3 15-07-2017 02:01:57

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

There could be a slight possibility that you typed in your email address incorrectly when signing up. You can check your email by going to "My Account" at the bottom of the Ohmydollz page.(not on the boards)

Just look over it to make sure.

#4 15-07-2017 02:06:28

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

fairykisses wrote:

There could be a slight possibility that you typed in your email address incorrectly when signing up. You can check your email by going to "My Account" at the bottom of the Ohmydollz page.(not on the boards)

Just look over it to make sure.

That's actually a great point!

#5 15-07-2017 05:43:14

downpour
Members

Just checked and the email it's correct, will just wait for a reply now =]

Board footer