Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 04-05-2011 18:00:43

Ancien joueur xcherri101
Guests

~Cherri~ F-S Review ♥

This is a quick and snappy, but constructive and happy, F-S review. If I've missed you, it is either because I want to save you the humiliation, OR because I haven't seen your outfit.
Feel free to post here about what you agree on, what you disagree on.. and a note asking me to see your, possibly gorgeous or appauling, ensemble.

On to the review!

Drab Outfits:

marionette ~ Your high-heel shoes and tights are great! But your head seems to be wearing a skirt.
vanel0601 ~ You look too hip for a tomboy, but still stylish. I'll still give you my vote, after all: You tried.
sweetheartslovesong ~ You COULD possibly wear some jeans instead of shorts. That would make you fab.
dristym09 ~ You were so going to make my fab list! Why did you have to wear that denim skirt?!
flavounette ~ Wearing a pink evening gown doesn't do you justice for this particular fashion show honey!
utrotokogato ~ This outfit is a bit of a dissapointment. I can't decide what theme your outfit will come under.

Fab Outfits:

born2bstar ~ On theme, and astonishing! You've definitely got my vote!
picalill ~ Oh-My-Dollz; you're beautiful!
cocobelle ~ I had to faint in adoration to get my eyes off your outfit for atleast one second! TOTALLY stunning.
otherunicorn ~ I cannot put this into words! Breath-taking.
unii ~ Call the ohmydollz goddess, 'cause a gothic angel just fell out the sky! Nearly all the goth's are on off-theme. YOU, my dear, have won a vote.
fairykisses ~ Not much I can say! You made the fab list, because you are a fashion icon!
taybabe12 ~ Amazing, and in season too! Lovin' the sunglasses!
missdolly ~ Tomboy and casual, and very chic!
sierradane ~ A whiff of tomboy, and a scent of girliness. The ball finishes off your outfit nicely!
diamon ~ Gothic, casual and a sniff of tomboy. I must say, that's an original way of getting into this list.
kopuste ~ Not the best, I must say.. but it's still on theme, so I'll hand you that.
pufke ~ A little bit gothic on the makeup, but your jeans JUST scratched you onto this list. Be proud!
sarounet98 ~ Like kopuste, not the greatest, but still pulled it off. Change the hair possibly. You just scraped the list.

Off Theme:

april ~ Too elegant. (Looking great though)
chillista ~ Gothic[?] (Still pretty)
zoey900 ~ Again, too elegant. (You look gorgeous though!)
laurelali ~ A tad too elegant. (Pretty though)
peila ~ Nice warrior look.. (I mean that!)
xxcozyxx ~ Gothic[?] (Isn't it a smidge too much?)
kenose ~ A mix between Gothic and Elegant (But a very nice look!)
lily-petal ~ Over the top with the elegance! (Should of entered last weeks F.S!)
megfreak ~ Not a lot to say.. its on theme, and it's not.. Casual[?] (Nice look though)

---

Last edited by xcherri101 (04-05-2011 21:18:52)

#2 05-05-2011 19:04:56

Ancien joueur sweetkisses
Guests

Re: ~Cherri~ F-S Review ♥

...in some issues i agree :mang:

Board footer