Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 30-05-2011 17:44:39

Ancien joueur glassheart
Guests

Something about the contests I noticed...

Did anyone besides be notice that if there is a contest that makes complete sense with the rules and what your supposed to do section, nobody enters them? Did anyone notice that if there is a contest that makes absolutely no sense with anything and has little details, everybody joins up?

Has anybody at all noticed it? Because I have no idea whats going on with that. Can anybody explain the reasoning behind this?

#2 30-05-2011 20:27:18

ruealice
Members

Re: Something about the contests I noticed...

:mang: There is always the possibility that the dolls who DO see the contest are not interested enough to join. For example if there is an anime cosplay contest, only anime fans will be interested to enter but if there's a princess contest, anyone can enter.

Plus there are a lot of contests going on right now so most dolls may already be commited to those. Here's a tip: When you make a contest thread, put the word 'contest' in the title because the board is shared between clubs and contests so if there is no 'contest' in your title people may think it's a club and not open the thread.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/silver-stag/omdsigmugilistencopy.png

Board footer