Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#26 26-02-2013 23:25:50

ilovejasmine
Members
Website

Re: Important fashion show news: 100 accounts maximum

Darkeifqueen..  :aomd_blase:
I know i am of topic here but am makeing a point its unfair for other dollz to not make it and be notice , i think its also good that sarah is only allowing one doll per fashion show . :new:  :aomd_bisous:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcIpYAts3lR7OqFpgwbYIY7cT2UAfsVDu4CGkiRc5kYN61lxj-

#27 26-02-2013 23:26:57

ilovejasmine
Members
Website

Thank You I LOVE DANIELA :aomd_bave:  :aomd_bisous:  :aomd_bravo: 

Mod edit: please make sure you limit your smilies to 3 or less

Last edited by cocobelle (27-02-2013 05:59:50)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcIpYAts3lR7OqFpgwbYIY7cT2UAfsVDu4CGkiRc5kYN61lxj-

#28 27-02-2013 05:13:54

rosie23
Members

I AS WELL AGREE WITH ILOVE JASMINE !!! :new: :new: :new:

Ok, enough. 
It is against the rules to double post, spam the boards, use multiple accounts on the boards and use excessive smilies per post.  This counts as your first warning, continuing to break the rules of the forums can result in a ban.  Please make sure you know all the rules of the forums before posting further.

The rules can be found here:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=726

Last edited by cocobelle (27-02-2013 05:58:42)

#29 11-11-2013 16:16:18

minal99
Members

I think it's fair because then if you do that that just means you want to win really badly and it's not fair to the other dolls on OMD.:aomd_fan:

Woah Baby, Have Mercy, You Got It Dude, How Rude!, Oh My Atlanta!, Aw Nuts, Cut-It-Out!, Oh My God,
I LOVE FULL HOUSE!:D

#30 11-11-2013 17:13:00

darkjewels
Members

*skips some of the comments*(sorry about that)

sierradane wrote:

I saw a girl on the French server who states in her WIA that she has 700 accounts!  (and she stated she could vote for you DAILY with all those accounts... where's the moderation over there?)

How on earth does one manage 700 accounts EVERY DAY!?
is she using help from friends/family or some sort of software? o_O
as for the moderation: in my opinion, as long as those 700 accounts are not breaking any rules, they shouldn't be considered a problem...
and imagine deleting/blocking all of those accounts. :hypn:
they'd need at least 7~14 mods for that.

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#31 19-11-2013 19:03:57

andybel
Members

100 alt. accounts? REALLY? Is that possible (humanly speaking!) I mean, how many of us have the physical time to take care of so many dolls!!!! :hypn:

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#32 28-08-2014 02:50:59

jadaviafairy14
Members

100? I have 22 and I'm barely able to keep up with them. How does a person keep up with 100 accounts?

And ilovejasmine- Some people, like me, have alts simply for personal use. All except one of my alts are just for themes (for example I have a blue themed doll, steampunk doll, cosplay doll). Then I have my main on whom I quest, flirt, level, and do everything else. After that I have my first alt, who is just for leveling and flirting. I keep everything even by simply staying away from shows/ contests on any doll other than my main.

Some people are naturally more creative. This works out in the interest of both Feerik and the players. The players can have more means of creativity and fun, and Feerik benefits if those players spend money on any of their account. More fun for players, more money for Feerik.

Feerik maintains fairness on this game by enforcing the rules they have, such as no more than one doll per show. Fairness is allowing people creative freedom to express themselves, which having multiple dolls can do.

Last edited by jadaviafairy14 (28-08-2014 03:03:12)

#33 30-08-2014 00:43:45

fabuloussprouse
Members
Website

hayley77 wrote:

thats a way big limit !!! :O

I also think this is huge... How can people be able to manage 100 different dollz, it's crazy! I have only like 2 alt accounts and I don't even have the time and will to log in on each one of them everyday

#34 06-10-2015 22:09:00

bouboulejunior
Members

darkjewels wrote:

*skips some of the comments*(sorry about that)

sierradane wrote:

I saw a girl on the French server who states in her WIA that she has 700 accounts!  (and she stated she could vote for you DAILY with all those accounts... where's the moderation over there?)

How on earth does one manage 700 accounts EVERY DAY!?
is she using help from friends/family or some sort of software? o_O
as for the moderation: in my opinion, as long as those 700 accounts are not breaking any rules, they shouldn't be considered a problem...
and imagine deleting/blocking all of those accounts. :hypn:
they'd need at least 7~14 mods for that.

yes in the french version they use software that voting alone, they are just pushing of button. This is how we arrive at the 30,000 votes weekly ... is prohibited.. I went to the French version, it made me want to come to the US version.

scuse me for my bad english :aomd_smile:

I'm french
alt account : junior1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
french account : bouboulejunior

#35 23-03-2016 13:41:30

andybel
Members

I think that the 100 dollz limit is based on the French way of playing. Perhaps they have that amount of dollz. Rumors said that in the Spanish server there was a group of 3-4 players who owned aproximately 90 accounts. They were school friends and took turns looking after the dollz.

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#36 23-03-2016 16:05:40

sierradane
Members

bouboulejunior wrote:

yes in the french version they use software that voting alone, they are just pushing of button. This is how we arrive at the 30,000 votes weekly ... is prohibited.. I went to the French version, it made me want to come to the US version.

I'm afraid that has arrived on our server

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#37 23-03-2016 17:27:15

xlollipopbunnyx
Members

sierradane wrote:

bouboulejunior wrote:

I'm afraid that has arrived on our server

i'm not sure, what Bouboulejunior's describing is very extreme and no one here really reaches that crazy amount of weekly votes.
i know what she's talking about, i checked the french server on the day votes reset and the top 1 girl had almost 5000 votes at noon. that is super weird and very unlikely there are that many active players....

Last edited by xlollipopbunnyx (23-03-2016 19:30:04)

#38 21-08-2016 22:32:28

lilysummers
Members

@Ilovejasmine,
please don't use other dollz names as a negative example to make your point, just make a general argument.
Sierradane is not only a wonderful person she is also a totally honest one and doesn't deserve to be associated with doing something that is in your opinion unfair.
She is very popular for her creativity and personality
I am sure she would receive the votes she does even if she had only 1 account but out of kindness she returns the votes she gets like most of us do.
its sort of a tradition here at OMD and a way to socialize with each other.
I don't think the thought of winning the weekly comes into it, the amount of votes someone like her gets are the result of many years of being a positive part of this great community.

#39 21-08-2016 23:29:54

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I'm closing this topic if it's causing any new trouble. Bullying or negative behavior I not tolerated on this server. We are all here to have fun and a good time.

Anyone not listening to the rules should be reported.

Thanks everyone.

Board footer