Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#18801 28-06-2016 21:32:02

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

((We continue with them!))
Leon:
We landed in a place far enough from the spot to avoid getting noticed. I got confirmation from my men that they've turned on our cover.
"Okay, let's go."

Charlie:
I walked with her taking the whole place in. It was such a masterpiece, to be honest. Very beautiful.. Then again, it was Heartley. Of course it's pwetty pwetty pwetty!

Aletha:
I actually chuckled at that, "That's what makes him exciting." Marie suddenly got a bottle out, "Okay... spin the bottle anyone?"

#18802 28-06-2016 21:47:31

rukia131
Members

((You know I think Ryan is too relaxed. Her husband it's in a suicidal mission and she's not even thinking about the possibility of him getting hurt... She's too innocent XD))

Denise :
"I think it would be a good idea to send Kabudl in to find where Lillie is. He can go in and out unnoticed and then we won't have to walk around aimlessly. He can lead the way."

Heartley :
I led us all in the kitchen where Max and Boris where already talking about something. Max is still short and slim but he has time to grow since he's only 14, his hair is white just like John's was and his eyes are a dark deep blue just like Boris, who is the exact opposite of him. He's tall and well built with his hair just as black as mine. Maxwell just ignored us and kept talking while Boris turned his head inspecting them before getting up and headed to Eric quite confidently.
"I don't like the vibe of your energy and I don't want you around. You are clearly not even good enough to..." He started when Max whistled to stop him. "It's the younger fire spirit." He said and I faced palmed myself when Boris seemed confused not quite believing that then turned to me. "Really? You stood Igor up for a fire bender? Really Heartley? I can't even believe you right now. He built you a restaurant just for a date and you didn't even show up." He said and shook his head at me. I shrugged and walked past him. "Do I have to remind you that your girlfriend killed herself last week?". He shrugged as well and walked back to his seat. "Whatever. We'll talk about this."

#18803 28-06-2016 21:53:31

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Lol. Aletha is too. Well she's fighting worry I think))
Marie:
"Okay. We'll play. Who wanna go first?"

Charlie:
Jamie glared at the guy and said, "A pleasure to meet you too." I hit the back of his head before pulling Heartley's chair out slightly for her.

Leon:
"Send him in, then... We need to decide on plan of entrance while he's gone."

#18804 28-06-2016 22:04:50

rukia131
Members

Denise :
I sent Kabudl inside in his little cat form to look for Lillie. "What plan? We get in through whatever open window Kabudl finds then we just follow the tracks. If we meet anyone in the way we kill them before they see us. I'm quite good with throwing knives in people's heads."

Heartley :
"Thank you." I said and sit down just as aunt Varvara and uncle Willam walk in. My aunt is a beautiful woman, her hair is long and icy blue and her eyes are the same color. She's just a bit taller than me but has the same elegant catlike walk. She's wearing black high heels and a white dress just above her knees. My uncle has the typical Heiden looks. The black hair and green eyes although his age starts showing. He's not in his best shape anymore.
"I see we have visitors." He said as he pulled the chair for my aunt.
"This is my boyfriend Charlie and his brothers Jamie and Eric." I introduced them as he nodded. " William Heiden and my beautiful wife, Varvara." He said and kissed her hand as he sat down next to her proudly.
The maids started coming in and setting plates in front of us and filling glasses.

Ryan:
"I'll go first." I said and spun the bottle.

Last edited by rukia131 (28-06-2016 22:05:23)

#18805 28-06-2016 22:14:07

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Marie:
It landed on Diana, "Okay. You ask Di, then."

Charlie:
"Your uncle and aunt seem nice." I said mentally to Heartley.

Leon:
"No. That's too risky. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. What I'd suggest is let me go in from somewhere else and cause enough distraction while you and Kabudl take her."

#18806 28-06-2016 22:19:13

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"... Just keep in mind that if I don't bring you back in one piece Ryan will have a heart attack."

Heartley :
"They're nice." I confirmed and started eating.

Ryan :
"Ok. Ummm... I don't know ummm... Wait. We're playing truth or dare right?"

#18807 28-06-2016 22:23:37

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Marie;
"Yup of course."

Charlie:
We ate in silence for a ... quite a while. I don't know. I was a bit fidgety feeling they were following my every move. When all of a sudden a guard barged in announcing, 'Sir, we're under attack. We need to evacuate immediately."

Leon:
"... I'm going to be fine. Lillie is a baby. We need be very careful around her and very gentle. Preferably have no facing anyone around her if possible."

#18808 28-06-2016 22:26:17

rukia131
Members

Heartley :
"Evacuate? Evacuate what?! We're not going anywhere!" I said and everybody got up.
"What is the situation?" Boris asked calmly.

Ryan :
"Ok so... Diana... Truth or dare?"

Denise :
"Ok ok... I'm counting on you then."

#18809 28-06-2016 22:31:20

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Marie:
"No no no. You ask her something. And if she doesn't wanna answer, you give her a dare."

Charlie:
The guard quickly replied, "An anti telportation layer appeared around this area. And ... A group is attacking the outer shield."

Leon:
"How long would the cat take?"

#18810 28-06-2016 22:38:41

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Oh ok ok ok. I get it. Ummm... What's your favorite Elias moment?"

Denise :
"How would I know?" I asked rolling my eyes and just in a few more minutes Kabudl returned. "Ok I guess we can go in now."

Heartley :
Boris stomped out outside directing the guards and I followed but by the time we got out the glass was already heavily cracked and the rest of the guardians where holding back the water with their bending. "Oh god..." I said just staring at it.
"Can we fix this?"
" I don't think so..." Boris answered.
"We have to get everybody out."
"What? No! I'm not leaving me home! No way!"
"Do you have a better plan?" He asked.
"We can hold the water and bring air and earth benders to fix it."
"You can't teleport remember? We won't be able to hold the water until they come."
"I could try..." I said feeling myself tearing up.

#18811 28-06-2016 22:45:46

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Chrlie:
"Hey hey. We're gonna build it again." I said seeing her cry. "We just get out now. Come on."

Leon:
"Alright." I said as we followed the cat. I was keeping a eye out for entrances and exits.

Diana:
"When he proposed. He was so gentle and cute. And it was a surprise."

#18812 28-06-2016 22:51:36

rukia131
Members

Heartley :
"No! I'm not going! We can't just rebuild it!" I said as Boris caught me and threw me over his shoulder as I started hitting him. "Put me down! I'm me going anywhere!" I said as everybody starts going to the emergency exit through the cliff.

Ryan :
"That's sooo sweet! You're spinning next then?"

Denise :
We carefully followed Kabudl trying not to get noticed. It wasn't that hard to be honest. Usually I have it harder.

#18813 28-06-2016 23:04:15

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"they aren't many." I said mentally as we approached. "It's like they don't care."

Charlie:
As we exited, we got into some submarine like vehicle and started heading off. I noticed some benders coming towards the vehicle we were in and started attacking it. Soon enough, water started pouring in so they left us alone to drown.

Diana:
I twirled it around only for it to land on Marie, "Okay. Um... Hmmm... What's the thing you dislike the most about Klaus?"
"uh... Well, ... He grows quiet on me all of a sudden a lot. I get confused on whether or not he actually means it pr not."
We were interrupted by a nurse asking to talk to Ryan... About a problem in the water castle.

#18814 28-06-2016 23:17:09

rukia131
Members

Boris :
"... You know what..." I kicked open the door and got everybody into a water bubble. "Who do those guys think they are?!" I said and made a huge water swirl catching everyone that attacked us and was still around into it. "We are not water royalty because we have pretty blue eyes. Wanna see some drowning?" By this time Heartley stopped crying and helped me and we froze the entire portion of the water swirl. "Well now that's a nice way to die." I said and ordered the guards to bring everybody else on the surface. "Who the hell tryed to drown water benders..." I said looking at Heartley. "Don't worry angel. I'll skin everyone involved in this alive." I said and wiped her tears.

Denise :
"Perfect. Let's take Lillie home and then return to kill everybody."

#18815 28-06-2016 23:31:41

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

darkelfqueen wrote:

Diana:
I twirled it around only for it to land on Marie, "Okay. Um... Hmmm... What's the thing you dislike the most about Klaus?"
"uh... Well, ... He grows quiet on me all of a sudden a lot. I get confused on whether or not he actually means it pr not."
We were interrupted by a nurse asking to talk to Ryan... About a problem in the water castle.

Charlie:
It hurt seeing her cry... And what hurt more was how useless I was. Firebendr underwater is nothing. I hugged Heartley to me kissing her forehead softly before using my fire with my free hand to help seal our vehicle.

Leon:
"Take your daughter and I'll take them out."

#18816 28-06-2016 23:38:56

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Mhm. Ok." I said and got up to see what was going on.

Denise :
"Yeah... You have all the fun." I said pouting then just went in the room and took Lillie. There was a guard there but I just took him out before he even had time to properly see me.

Heartley :
I sighed as we got out of the water. "Where do you want to go now? I kinda miss the manor in Russia." Maxwell said.
"And that's closer to business to." Boris said.
"I won't even care anymore." I said shaking my head.
"It's set then. Come one we have to reach the end of the teleportation barrier." Boris said.

#18817 29-06-2016 06:46:54

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Maid:
"I'm sorry your highness but the water palace has been attacked."

Charlie:
"Hey... I promise I'll do everything I can to build it back for you..."

Leon:
After a fight with about fifteen of them to so, I ran out of the cabin we were in and towards where the helicopter was to catch up with Denise. I put on my sunglasses back on since my eyes changed color with darkness again and I didn't want to freak-out the men.

#18818 29-06-2016 07:06:30

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Mhmmm ok. Send more patrols out to secure the perimeter."

Heartley :
Boris scoffed "Kid don't make promises you can't keep." He said. "Mhm don't worry Charlie. It took 50 years of intensive work to build that so even if you did try it would take too long."

Denise :
"Do you have your phone with you?" I asked after he returned and we took off.

#18819 29-06-2016 09:01:59

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"Yeah. Here." I said handing it to him. The poor little girl was hanging on to him for life. She had stains of tears down her face but was fast asleep. Maut've been tired.

Charlie:
"I... Know what I can do. Let's focus on this for now."

Marie:
I nodded and excused myself so I'd let her continue with her fuests. "Alright, milady."

#18820 29-06-2016 09:12:54

rukia131
Members

Heartley :
"Why did mom and dad stay behind again?" Max asked. "They had things to pick up before leaving." Boris explained.
"When we reach the edge of the barrier we gotta break it." I said.

Ryan :
"Mhm. Where were we?"

Denise :
I took the phone and called Aletha waiting for her to  pick up.

#18821 29-06-2016 09:52:45

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
"We were at..." I heard my phone ring and immediately picked it up, "Leon?! Is Debise okay?! Lillie??"

Charlie:
"Leave it to us. Fire works well for that."

#18822 29-06-2016 13:13:09

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"It's me. It's ok. We rescued Lillie."

Heartley :
"Stop talking." I said and took his hand.

#18823 29-06-2016 20:17:37

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
"Oh Denise..." I said letting out a sigh of relief, "You two okay? Did you get hurt?"

Charlie:
I stopped ... A bit upset though. I was just trying to help. But no need to add to her stress right now.

#18824 29-06-2016 20:26:10

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"No we're fine. How's stuff going over there?"

Heartley :
We walked for quite a while in silence until we reached the end of the barrier finally. "Who wants to do the honors?" Maxwell asked.

#18825 29-06-2016 22:05:23

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
"Ryan, Diana and Marie are keeping us company."

Leon:
"Give me the phone to talk to Ryan."

Charlie:
"Leave it to us." I said as my brothers and I started melting the barrier down.

Board footer