Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#19801 23-10-2016 22:40:21

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

((Sure! I'll reply down here then post the time skip in the next post -- unless you wanna start first with some of the characters :D This is kinda exciting for some reason XD))
Diana:
"Well... I trust your opinion on everything." I said smiling back.

Leon:
I smirked slightly at her and drank my chocolate in silence starting to relax a bit.

Matt:
I nudged him a bit and told him, "Just drive. I'm hungry."

#19802 23-10-2016 23:10:11

rukia131
Members

((You can start with everybody. Btw what happens to Marie and her granpa?))

#19803 23-10-2016 23:22:52

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Oh yeah. Didn't think about that. I was wondering if there was a way I could force her to have to live with her grandfather and how that would affect her relationship with Klaus. Kinda forgot))

((Oh what should we name Aletha and Denise's baby?))

Leon:
I had woken up very early, showered and gotten dressed before sitting on the bed next to Ryan's sleeping form. I couldn't really leave for work anymore without saying 'Good morning' to her. Unless she was sick or too tired or something and I knew she needed more sleep than usual.

Gently placing a hand on her side, I kissed her cheek whispering, "I'm off to work."

Matt:
I sat down on the floor outside of Monica's class. I knew she had an exam and my class was done early and since I had promised to give her a ride home, I had a good excuse to wait for her outside.

Diana:
"Aaaaand cut!" The director announced as Elias and the other actors got to the end of the scene. Elias had made it ... big time judging by the fan mail and he seemed to be enjoying doing this so far. Not sure for how long but ...

((hmmm others would be next))

#19804 23-10-2016 23:31:45

rukia131
Members

(( he wouldn't let her live with him for sure))

((Are they having a boy or a girl))

((Monica and Matt are not dating right?))

Ryan :
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "Already? What about breakfast?"

Monica :
Well the exam was pretty hard... I should have studied more but I guess this will be alright. I'm passing anyways. After handing in my paper I went out and found Matt sitting on the floor. "Did you wait for long?"

Elias :
I grabbed some water from the table then walked over to Diana. "Hey. How was it? How did you photo shoot today go?" I asked then kissed her before letting her answer. I've been on set pretty much the whole day so I haven't seen her since breakfast.

#19805 23-10-2016 23:36:19

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Well, her grandfather would then give them trouble. Let's have Marie try to ignore him for a couple of years and see what happens))

((I think they should have a boy.))

((I think they're not. Matt takes forever to gather his courage. He'd flirt with her every now and then though so she most probably would know about his feelings))

Leon:
I smiled and kissed her one more time, "I have to go to the pier for a new shipment. If I don't leave right now, we'll get there when it's too busy. But ... " I added before another kiss, "I'll take you out for lunch."

Matt:
"Not too long. How was it?" I asked getting up.

Diana:
I missed him too much... Like too too too much. I started another kiss after we broke the first one before finally replying, "I just got here, but it seemed awesome." I really was proud of him. Placing my hand into my purse, I took out a couple photos from the photoshoot, "These are before the effects and editing."

#19806 23-10-2016 23:52:34

rukia131
Members

((Denise would probably suggest something like Kyle or Dustin))

Ryan :
"I'll take the boys to school then I'll come to the office. Meet you there." I said and finally let go of him.

Monica :
"Not easy enough. Where are we going?"

Elias :
I took the photos and looked at all of them. "Yeah they're pretty good. I like this collection. Wanna go grab dinner out tonight?"

Heartley :
It was already pretty late and I was hungry but not late enough. I always wake Charlie up late because I like to see him run around trying to get dressed while making breakfast he always ends up late for class. Ok, late enough. I got back to the bedroom and gave Charlie a good morning kiss. "Hey puppy get up. You're late again." Maybe I should stop turning off his alarm... just maybe.

#19807 24-10-2016 00:02:31

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Dustin it is :) ))
Charlie:
I was quiet for a few seconds almost falling back to sleep only for my mind to suddenly register what she said. I literally jumped out of bed and fell over. "Not again!!"
I held the alarm clock in my hand and shook it as if strangling it, "Why?! You! WHY!?!"

Leon:
"Looking forward to it." I said getting away with one more kiss before finally leaving the house.

Matt:
"Well, since we've both been studying very hard and we have a couple more days before the next ones, I was thinking we could go out? Maybe a movie and dinner?"

Diana:
"Yeah. I'm super hungry." I admitted sheepishly. "I skipped lunch to come and see you acting."

Aletha:
It was impossible to sleep in anymore. With two young kids running around the castle, every single inhabitant of the castle knew that when these two got up, no one was getting any more sleep. Period.

Both Dustin and Lillie jumped on top of us and I sat up trying to shush them to try and buy Denise some more time in dream land. 'Hey hey. Shhhh. Daddy is sleeping." I whispered before getting up holding Dustin under one arm and trying to convince Lillie to follow me outside.

I wasn't even going to bother to put on a robe. If I wait one more second, they will wake up Denise.

#19808 24-10-2016 00:09:27

rukia131
Members

Heartley :
"Charlie, breakfast, I'm hungry." I said smiling.

Monica :
"I'm pretty hungry now. How about lunch then two movies then dinner."

Elias :
"Don't skip meals. That's not good for you."

Denise :
"Oh God just look them in the dungeon." I said rolling around. "I heard the rats are quite friendly."

#19809 24-10-2016 00:15:21

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
I smiled a bit at his response but felt guilty. "See? Daddy is upset. Now follow me, you two. Quietly." I said firmly but gently.
Lillie pouted a bit looking at Denise before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and following me ashamed. That tone did wonders ... at times. Even Dustin calmed down in my arms and stopped fussing around.

Jokingly, I told Denise mentally, "If you want us, we'll be in the dungeon having breakfast with the rats."

Charlie:
"Bre... Oh breakfast!" I was going to leave the room with no clothes on, but came back and grabbed some sweatpants and put them on. I paused to say to her, "I. Hate. Mornings" and with that, I was off to the kitchen.

Seeing that I was still sleepy, I was on auto-mode. Everything was just cooking itself without much attention from me. It helped being a professional chef, I could cook in my sleep.

Diana:
"I know." I said with a sigh. "I didn't wanna miss another scene, that's all."

Matt:
"Sounds like a plan!" I said before asking, "So how about you let me be a gentleman and carry your backpack? Looks heavy."

#19810 24-10-2016 00:21:55

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"I'm hungry as well." I said and just got up since I was awake anyways and followed them.

Heartley :
While he made breakfast I got dressed since I took a shower before waking him up. I'be put on a black tight shirt dress and some black matching high heels ten joined him in the kitchen. "You have your shirt on backwards."

Monica :
"I just love you." I said and gave him my backpack

Elias :
"Well you can see the full movie afterwards anyways."

Last edited by rukia131 (24-10-2016 00:22:42)

#19811 24-10-2016 00:26:48

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Matt:
I froze for a second when she said that but quickly recovered myself, "I wonder how you're going to live without me when I graduate."

Aletha:
"So, we don't have to go to the dungeon, my king?" I asked jokingly. "I mean, it's no place for your highness."

Charlie:
"..." I took a deep breath before washing my hands to just take it off completely and throwing it away. "There, better."

Diana:
"It's not the same. I don't know... Anyways, let's go have some food before I eat you."

#19812 24-10-2016 01:02:50

rukia131
Members

Monica :
"What do you mean? Gaming weekend, movie night and midnight fast food are still on after you graduate."

Denise :
"Yeah I guess I'll let you guys off this time." I said and picked up Lillie placing her on my shoulders.

Heartley :
"Much better." I said hugging him from behind as he cooked. "You've been working out."

Elias :
"I'd like you to eat me." I said winking then took her hand leading her to the car.

#19813 24-10-2016 01:12:43

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
I smiled and placed Dustin down to grab my robe. We weren't in a hurry anymore and I'd rather not have everyone in the castle see my night gown. Taking Denise's hand, I led them to our chamber's kitchenette. Denise had them create a small one for our chambers for when I liked to cook. Which was always. I preferred making the kids' food and didn't trust anyone else with that. Especially not with what was going around.

We couldn't quite stop the rebellion in time and the group that liked what was going on joined it causing a lot of commotion. Things seemed to quiet down a bit over the last couple years, but ... that worried me personally.

"Soooo eggs?"

Matt:
"So you're not gonna miss me?" I asked teasingly.

Charlie:
"uhuh ... have to protect milady." I said as I flipped the pancakes in the air.

Diana:
I couldn't help but blush ... even after what ... five years? "Your fans tried to storm the studio by the way." I said as we got out of the back door.

#19814 24-10-2016 01:36:07

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"Eggs shall it be."

Monica :
"Well it will be hard having to carry my bag and walk home."

Heartley :
"Then work on your bending."

Elias :
"Well that's unusual. Maybe Brad Pitt had the day off."

#19815 24-10-2016 01:43:50

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Diana:
"or maybe someone is getting more popular." I said with a smile. "People are excited about this new movie."

Charlie:
"Well, I am trying, but ... I need someone to train me."

Aletha:
I helped the kids settle down at the table before turning to the matter at hand. "How would you like them, Denise?"

Matt:
"Oh really now? I am hurt." I said not letting it really get to me.

#19816 24-10-2016 02:00:07

rukia131
Members

Elias :
"I'' exicited as well. Klaus has been working on the soundtrack."

Heartley :
"Train with Max... or don't... I don't want scars on you."

Denise :
"I don't care. However you feel like making them."

Monica :
"Come on, you're already seeing too much of my face." I said playfully pushing him

#19817 24-10-2016 02:10:37

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Matt:
"Yeah I can't live without it anymore. I'm addicted." I said chuckling.

Aletha:
"Scrambled, I guess." I said as I started making the eggs. I kinda missed the more playful Denise. It hurt at times to not feel him as passionate about me as he was before, because I still loved him madly. At times, a glimpse of his fire would be back, but before I knew it was gone.

And Dan didn't make things any easier. He reminded me every time we met that he still loves me. When he first found out I was pregnant with Dustin, he ... left. Just left for about two months. No texts, no calls, no nothing, but then he came back more persistent than ever. He wouldn't say out loud not after promising Denise not to, but his actions spoke for themselves.

Charlie:
"Oh come on. I need to learn. Heartley, I'm not going to get captured again." I said referring to Denise's incident.

Diana:
"How many weeks do you have left again?"

#19818 24-10-2016 02:19:52

rukia131
Members

Monica :
"Yeah I'll kind of miss your face as well."

Denise :
"By the way I'm think about taking Lily with me today. What do you say?"

Heartley :
"You know even if you do train you won't be able to go against Denise." I said and started making so coffee.

Elias :
"Like two more weeks of filming."

#19819 24-10-2016 02:23:58

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Charlie:
"Yeah..." I said pouting a bit as I placed the pancakes on the plates. "I... well... I still should try, though, right?"

Aletha:
His question broke me out of my trance, "Huh? Where to?"

Matt:
I opened the door for my car for her then opened the back door to put both of our backpacks in the back.
"Well... I'd still want to go out ... like ... "

Diana:
"And after that we take a break?"

#19820 24-10-2016 02:40:15

rukia131
Members

Heartley :
"Fine do as you wish then."

Denise :
"My usual routine. You wanna come right Lily?" I asked smirking.

Monica :
"Yeah we're going out all the time anyways."

Elias :
"Yeah. I don't have any other big thing."

#19821 24-10-2016 03:14:17

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Charlie:
'Just ... forget about this, okay? Let's just enjoy breakfast." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek before taking the plates to the table.

Diana:
"I've been looking forward to this for a while now." I said smiling brightly.

Matt:
"Well... I've been thinking..." I said as we started driving.

Aletha:
Lillie looked up from the glass of milk she was drinking and exclaimed, "Yeah! Wanna go with daddy!!"
It was kinda hard to see her going through training already, but ... knowing our family, she needed to. Denise had always been very careful and gently with our kids so ... I had to trust him. "Under one condition, that you listen to every word Daddy says carefully."

#19822 24-10-2016 03:32:35

rukia131
Members

((Heeey what happened to Eric and his girlfriend?))

Heartley :
"I'm just worried about you. If I could I'd tie you to the bed and only let you go to the bathroom and kitchen."

Elias :
"Doesn't seeing how we're filming beforehand spoil the fun?"

Monica :
"Keep going."

Denise :
"Don't worry. I'll take care of my cupcake." I said then grabbed Aletha'a wrist and pulled her on my lap. "I've got everything under control." I added then kissed her shoulder.

#19823 24-10-2016 03:39:22

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((I think they'd have had the baby and knowing Eric most probably he still is in their lives. Maybe not too happy but ... Eric is like a tamer Charlie. Not sure if I ever introduced him properly. He has a very high sense of responsibility and will keep that above all else -- including his own happiness. That's why he was so willing to risk his own life to bring his mother back.))

Diana:
"not really. it always looks different in the end with all the editing, but ... I get to see acting live. I don't know ... I love seeing you like that."

Matt:
"Well... we've known each other for ... a few years now ... and well ... " Oh great. Way to go Mr. Attorney. What happened to being the talkative one. "I... Well .... "

Charlie:
"Weeeeell I wouldn't mind per seeee." I said before chuckling. "I wouldn't be as fit as I am right now though."

Aletha:
"I know... I trust you..." I said smiling at his kiss and forgetting all about the food I was making. "Denise ..."

#19824 24-10-2016 03:59:00

rukia131
Members

((Awww Eric is such a cutie pie))

Elias :
"Yeah I don't know I like seeing you posing as well."

Monica :
I kept quiet and waited for him to speak since it sounded pretty important.

Heartley :
"Well I liked you when you were skinnier as well so... I've also have that freak still kind of stalking me and I don't want him near you."

Denise :
"Yes babe?" I said running my hand down her back.

#19825 24-10-2016 04:04:18

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((lol. Charlie is very similar if you can't tell. Only difference is Charlie could suddenly go nuts and take matter into his own hands and do something.))

Matt:
I appreciated the fact that she didn't interrupt me. I was having a very hard time as is. "I... really like you Monica. Like really like you ... and ... I've developed  ... romantic feelings for you."

Charlie:
"I know. I wanna hit him." I said matter-of-factly.

Diana:
"Yeah ... I guess it's going both ways... I think that's why we've been missing each other more. I mean ... our schedules have been a bit weird this last month."

Aletha:
"I missed you..." I whispered shuddering a bit. Thankfully the kids were not paying us much attention as Lillie was showing Dustin something. "We haven't ... had any time alone lately."

Board footer