Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#21701 30-03-2017 18:04:54

rukia131
Members

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

Ryan :
"Hey mister criminal." I said jokingly and made room for him to sit next to me.

#21702 30-03-2017 18:06:09

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Caleb:
"Oh my reputation precedes me." I said teasingly. "Aren't you going to introduce me to the other ladies?" I said as the other two sat down.

#21703 30-03-2017 18:12:39

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Aletha and Diana, my roommates. Guys this is Caleb. Deni's roommate." I said smiling.

#21704 30-03-2017 18:45:18

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
I said hi to him while Di just waved with a small smile. He said, "Hello" to us both before turning to Ryan. "So how was the first night in the academy?"

#21705 30-03-2017 18:46:42

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Great. We watched a movie. How was yours?"

#21706 30-03-2017 18:49:08

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Caleb:
"Well we went out to a club, but the other two went home early for some reason or another."

#21707 30-03-2017 19:03:13

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
I pouted. "I want to go. Next time take me along. Denise only took me once but he didn't let me do anything. He just had me sitting down on the couch for the whole night."

#21708 30-03-2017 19:05:27

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Caleb:
"Sure thing." The red haired friend of hers didn't seem to like my response but decided to stay silent. "Probably would take you without Leon around. He's no fun to be around at clubs. Worries too much."

#21709 30-03-2017 19:18:35

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Let's go tonight then!" I said then looked at the time. "Ok let's go. Deni will surely hit on Aletha if she's gonna be late." I got up. "What class do you have?" I asked Caleb.

#21710 30-03-2017 19:22:37

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Caleb:
Aletha almost chocked on her drink when Ryan made that announcement, but didn't get to respond as I replied to Ryan's question,"Well let's see ... I have the Intro class this morning then Energy Chemistry later."
Diana looked at her schedule, "I think we have that first one together right?"

#21711 30-03-2017 19:28:15

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Yeah got that as well. I'm only taking a bunch of PE, chemistry labs and energy plants gardening."

#21712 30-03-2017 20:26:14

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Caleb:
"Oh I have Chemistry and energy plants gardening, too. Looks like we'll be together in a few classes after all." Aletha got up, "Well I'm going to my class then. Looks like I'll only be with you in PE. See ya!"

#21713 30-03-2017 20:30:17

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Have fun!" I said waving at her then we went to our own class. When we got in I saw Leon sitting at the teacher's desk and smiled at him mouthing a 'hi'.

#21714 30-03-2017 20:58:12

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
I saw Ryan and smiled at her only to notice Caleb following her. I kept a straight face since I was supposed to be professional about this. "Good morning everyone. And welcome to the Academy. My name is Leon Sol and I'll be your teacher for those course and a few others possibly." I looked around, "As with traditions, I'd like to find out more about how much bending experience you had, so we'll go around the room to find out your names and your experience level."

Aletha:
I got to the room on time and made my way to the middle of the room. I saw Denise sleeping in the back and decided to let him be. He'd probably wake up in time anyways.

#21715 30-03-2017 21:06:17

rukia131
Members

Denise :
The bell woke me up when class was about to start and I teleported to the front. I look around the room quickly then turned on the PowerPoint. "Hello. My name is Denise Raithwall and I'm your god for this course basically. There's a power point presentation explaining what we'll be studying this semester and how you'll be graded and stuff. Note down whatever you find necessary then use the rest of the time to meet your classmates... also as a side note... if you get good grades but I consider you retarded I will assume that you cheated and fail you anyways, same goes the other way. If you get bad grades but I think you did well during the year I might pass you. Might." I said then let the presentation go and sat down playing on my phone. "Oh yeah and if you have questions keep them to yourself."

Ryan :
We sat down somewhere in the back and I was trying to pay attention as everyone introduced themselves. I was sitting between Caleb and Diana do Caleb would have to introduce himself first then Diana after me.

#21716 30-03-2017 21:14:35

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
There was an awkward silence in the room as people exchanged looks looking super confused. I ... found his behavior very ... hmmm .... amusing ... and kinda cute. But very funny as well. I had to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from chuckling or smiling too obviously. A guy next to me turned to me, "Well good thing we'll make introductions cause I was DYING to ask your name."

Leon:
The people around the room continued to introduce themselves and my brain started memorizing what they said. A good portion of the group had no experience whatsoever. And then we got to the back ... and to my great dismay, it was Caleb's turn. He smiled ... somewhat mockingly if I do say so myself, and said, "My name is Caleb and I do have quite a lot of experience but I'm sure there's a lot for me to learn from our teacher."

#21717 30-03-2017 21:27:31

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
I didn't want to sound like a show off or something. Leon probably already knew about my bending skills from Denise, I wasn't taking any bending classes anyways so it's not like my experience mattered. Leon was the group instructor but Deni said I won't see him teach any of my personal courses . "Hello." I started and got up. "My name is Ryan and my bending is... umm... normal." I said and sat back down.

Denise :
I actually waited playing with Kabudl for the power point to automatically get to the end and by that time there were still 40 minutes left of the class. I got bored so I got up. "Ok class enough chit chat." I said a took a look at my list. "Ok so all of you are taking bending in combat which will be your first class tomorrow anyways so let's do an intro on that." I drew a small symbol on the board to channel energy then focused some energy into that and teleported all of them to one of the sports hall. Since you two got friendly already let's see you two fight." I said point at Aletha and her new friend. "I'll actually mark both of you on that. Think we have enough for two pairs actually... red head and skinny boy go first then you two girls in the back." I said then sat down. "Go on start. No rules."

#21718 30-03-2017 21:45:16

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
I noted out down that she was advanced anyways. Her friend introduced herself saying she had very little experience so I noted that out as well.

The academy asks the person leading the intro class to note down that info for the other professors, "Okay, great. Now, let's get down to business. We'll start with the basic energy channeling. Get off your seats."

Aletha:
The new guy, Kevin was his name, looked at me and smiled, "Oh come on. I can't hurt a delicate beautiful girl."
I smirked and summoned fire hurling two balls right next to his ears. He was shocked and I took that chance to bounce at him and pushed him down to the ground.
He tried to kick me away, but I was an expert at this position so I didn't move much.
He stared at me, "Oh come on! Let me go!"
"No can do. Following the teacher rules, y'know."

#21719 30-03-2017 21:51:21

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"Well Kevin... you're a disappointment." I said sighing and marked that down. "I can't even give miss red head a good mark because that looked like a primary school play ground fight... ok next pair."

Ryan :
We all got up and waited for him to tell us what to do.

#21720 30-03-2017 22:02:29

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
I pouted a bit, "You make me look bad, Kevin." I said helping him up then going to sit on my own to watch the next two fight.

Leon:
"Alright then. I want you to close your eyes, take a deep breath and hold both hands in front of you. Focus on your hands and try to feel the energy stream pouring into them ... And you there. Caleb, was it? Stand to the side. Your energy would confuse those around you."

#21721 30-03-2017 22:10:03

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
What Leon said kind of made me curious so I simply as he said to not look suspicious but I was focusing on feeling and analyzing Caleb's energy as he did it.

Denise :
They were way worse than I expected so we actually had time to go through 10 pairs. Booooring. "Ok... class dismissed. You're all laughable..." I said then walked out.

#21722 30-03-2017 22:15:53

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
I got up and stretched since I was a bit bored and decided to go outside and find a place to exercise a bit on my own seeing that I had time before the next class.

Leon:
I felt Ryan's energy faltering a bit as ... she seemed to focus on something ... or rather someone else's energy, "Please do focus on your energies and not your classmates'."

#21723 30-03-2017 22:20:11

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"Practicing to impress your favourite teacher I hope." I said watching Aletha after getting myself some tea.

Ryan :
I've put a bit more effort into my energy channeling. I didn't think he would actually pay attention to mine with so many people around... I went back to analyzing Caleb's after making sure my channeling was nice enough for Leon to leave me do my thing.

Last edited by rukia131 (30-03-2017 22:20:26)

#21724 30-03-2017 22:29:11

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
"hmmmm... But I had only one teacher so far." I said keeping a smirk from showing up on my face as I moved on to the next pose in my exercise.

Leon:
I kept an eye on the two for a while before deciding it was unfair for the rest of the class and started instructing others. Honestly ... what were the odds of having the guy I hate the most be my student? When the class was almost done, I said, "Alright then. Please have a seat. We'll wrap up now."

#21725 30-03-2017 22:32:52

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
I sat back down and waited.

Denise :
"Yeah well that's irrelevant. There isn't another one as hot."

Board footer