You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2019-01-29 00:20:21

darkjewels
Members

Should I worry about this PAST bug?

I remember having seen reports in the past about completing only one ending of a replay, the set of replays being replaced, and the player was still stuck in the quest from the previous set of replays.

Is it still happening? or can I play the angel or demon quest replay without worring about the next set of replays being glitched from the partial completion of the current replay?

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#2 2019-01-29 15:53:51

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: Should I worry about this PAST bug?

Players still report this bug on the French forums, so it's still hanging around now and then. I'm still thinking of doing the demon ending, since I really like the window and dragon it comes with.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#3 2019-01-31 19:32:58

laurabow
Members

To do both endings of this particular quest costs 75 fee'z.

I've passed on this one so many times, but the Angel job provides gift vouchers.  It'd be nice to have a few extras without needing to spend fee'z or by a pack.

#4 2019-02-01 06:05:29

darkjewels
Members

I wanted to do the quest in 3 of my alts. how should I proceed if it happens again?

But I only wanted to do the quest for the rooms, wich it no longer seems to offer...

ps: thanks for the answer and sorry for the delayed reply.

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

Board footer