You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2012-09-21 14:40:34

lilysummers
Members

Re: Exclusive items at the VIP store!

Id like to add my concern here too, because frankly its not just the free players or people without credit cards potentialy left out of the real fun.
I already pay a lot of real money a month to feerik  and i am being excluded from parts of the game for not paying extra to be a vip.
( which would grant me access to a store where i get the privilege to pay even more )
Doesn't that sound a little over the top for virtual items?
And it was Sarah herself who reassured me when i first raised this concern that this would not happen.
I know other sites/games do it but does that automaticly make it fair or value for money?Honestly they do it because they can.
People keep literaly buying into these new ideas and additions and making it far to easy for them to offer less for more.
( basicly making everyone else pay because of it )
And yes its your own choice BUT should the people that take time to weigh and bring up these valid issues that are trying to keep the cost to a fair level for everyone always be left out of everything in life simply because there are others that allow themselves to be taken advantage off?
That's complete nonsense!
I know its a popular statement among kids these days to say: well then dont pay/participate/join when they dont wanna take the time to really care about something   but i do care and would like to continue to enjoy this game if it stays within my budget.

Last edited by lilysummers (2012-09-21 20:47:35)

Board footer