You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » Love, intrigues and betrayal... A new quest: Gossip Dollz!

#26 2012-09-19 05:32:10

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: Love, intrigues and betrayal... A new quest: Gossip Dollz!

Thank you so much, cocobelle! :) *runs off to check*

Yup...they fit! Thanks again, coco. :)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#27 2012-09-19 16:49:12

sani
Members

Can someone post the texts of the adventure please? I really need them.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/arlequincreations/for%20you/ac-sagittarius.png
Made by Arlekinlain

#28 2012-09-22 15:38:19

malu
Members

hayley77 wrote:

donno why i have the feeling that feerik knows when i dont have money and they post awesome quests -.-

Your not the only one.

sani wrote:

Can someone post the texts of the adventure please? I really need them.

Step 2
This morning I was having a breakfast at OhMyDollz City with my little sister Amber when I received a SMS from an unknown number. This blasted message told that Aaron and Hanna were dating since a few weeks. That is why Hanna was so weird yesterday! I am crushed. Amber probably didn't understand why I didn't eat my huge bowl of cereals. They both of us betrayed me! But, no way, I won't be ridicule in front of them by making them confess. They will end up making a mistake!
I was a bit confuse when I arrived in high school. The other students were not surprised to see me here, two weeks after the start of the new school year. They looked at me with disgust, with their cellphone in one hand. What happens today?

Step 3
Before the beginning of the first class, Ellie asked me if I really have flirted with Aaron, James and Teddy... at the same time, the week before my departure. That's totally wrong! This question plus the revelation between Hanna and Aaron... someone holds it against me!
My friends suggest to have a drink together at the OMD City Palace, to take my mind off things. Mark is awkward: he can study in this high school thanks to a scholarship and doesn't frequent usually this kind of place. But he will be able to destress a little. Ellie, the gossip girl of the group, revealed me that Mark was flirting with the french teacher, Miss Razia, for a few weeks.

Sorry Sani That's all I've done so far..

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#29 2012-09-22 16:46:55

sencilia
Members

I'll post the rest.

Step 4

I thought that Hanna and Aaron would get trapped in the bar... Such a fail! I would never have thought that they were so good actors! I'm disappointed, but at least I had a really good evening.
Today I saw Mark and Miss Zaria flirting in a corridor. They are so cute! But it is also strange to see a friend with a professor! This information must absolutely not get out! We deserve a summit meeting in Ellie's appartment to discuss about it! I love her ultra design kitchen. But she doesn't know how to use the oven, or even the coffee machine! Fortunately there is a Starbocks in the street.
Surfing on her laptop, my little sister told me that is not normal, a student and a professor flirting together. I think she doesn't understand what is real love...

- - - - -

Step 5

What we dreaded finally happened. All the students received a message on their cellphones denouncing the relationship between Mark and Miss Zaria. And yet both of them are discreet with this relationship. I can't help suspecting Ellie. She loves gossips.
But the masquerade ball is close and I have to find an amazing outfit. Ian, heir to Dollz & Gabana's president, proposed to advise me. He found me not one but two outfits! One for the ball and also a superb dress. I can't wait to wear them! I will spend more than hour to get ready!

- - - - -

Step 6

That is the big night. Everyone is dressed up. I fed up with diplomacy: I decided to directly ask to Aaron what is happening with Hanna. When I asked him, he bursted out laughing, then stroked my cheek and looked at me gently. How can I resist?
Hanna wanted to strangle the person who spread the word. Now I'm sure that was a lie and that the person who post the messages has only one goal: hurt us. I have to discover his or her identity.

- - - - -

(This is a small message before the final steps)

I came back form the masquerade ball with Aaron. As Cinderella at midnight (except that it was later than midnight), I came back to my house. I was still thinking about the secret identity of the author of the SMS.
Amber let her cellphone on the lounge table..

- - - - - -

Step 7a

Oh, there a draft message in her cellphone. Mindlessly I open it. I know that I shouldn't, but that is part of my big sis' role to watch out my little sister!
As soon as I read the first words, I'm terrified. The style is exactly the same as these bloddy SMS. This one, ready to be sent to all the students, reveals that Aaron, after having danced with me all night long, spent the rest of the night with his ex-girlfriend!
I'm furious. I start to go to her bedroom when I see her, looking at me, just near the door. She has a demonic smile.
I was so happy without you!. I am in a state of shock and listen to her stories about her suffering when I'm in town. Finally, thanks to you I had some fun time. She laughs. But I am ready to exchange my kindness against some gifts.
Such a pest! The list of the gifts is so long! But I think that now, our relationship is better and better. She is quite proud of the popularity of her sister. It's also thanks to her!

- - - - -

Step 7b

My sister has an unlimited cellphone plan, I also can send an SMS from her cellphone! I'm sure it won't disturb her.
I send the SMS and a few seconds later I hear Aaron's ringtone, just outside. He is still in front of my door!
I run outside and hug him. I am so in love with him. The author of these bloody SMS will await one more night!

- - - - -

Hmmm, interesting. But kinda confusing... so the sister was the one spreading the rumor? And what does it mean she was happier without her? Can anyone explain these to me? quoi And does that mean Aaron WASN'T cheating on her? ouf

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » Love, intrigues and betrayal... A new quest: Gossip Dollz!

Board footer