You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-10-31 16:34:17

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

The Mortal Instruments RP Fanfics

Okay. I confess. I am an RP addict, but it's because of the crazy and awesome girls that write it with me. Since I had a dream last night about RP and Halloween, I decided to post a short cheesy fanfic here inspired by it. I hope you girls like it and if you want you can add to it. Happy Halloween
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things got crazy in the morning. Well, when were they ever not crazy in that house? The girls were hanging around in the kitchen were Valerie was cooking breakfast.

The delicious smell was driving the ever so starving Malu impatient, “How long do we have to wait, Val?”

“Till I say so,” Valerie murmured, as she tasted something.

“Argh, I could have eaten at least a snack by now,” Malu whined. She was going to take a cupcake when Valerie turned around, hit her hand with a hot spoon and glared at her.

The rest of the girls chuckled as Malu glared back. Sarrie, who was still getting adjusted to living with the crazy friendly lot said, “You’re impossible in the morning, Malu!”

Zoye chuckled as she added, “She’s impossible at all times.” Malu punched her arm, but Zoye was too busy laughing at Malu’s face to notice.

“So, any plans for today?” Valerie asked as she added some pepper to whatever she was cooking.

Zoye was going to say something, when Malu cut her off, “We’re going trick or treating. Zo, Char, Shade and I.”

Zoye looked at her weirdly, “We do? I don’t remember agreeing to that!”

“It was implied.” Malu said.

“Aren’t you a bit too old for this?” Valerie asked.

“Nobody is too old for chocolate!” exclaimed Malu, “Lots and lots and lots of chocolate.”

Zoye smacked the back of her head saying, “Snap out of it, woman! Besides I don’t think Shade will agree.”

“I’ll make him.” She said so solemnly you’d think she’s made the decision to go to war.

Sarrie said, “Blaze wants to make Jack-o-lanterns. So, he and I ...” Camilla cut her, “And I!” Sarrie looked at her, then went on, “We’re staying home.”

“Matt and I are staying home, too. He thinks Halloween is overrated.” Valerie said as she added some final touches to the last dish. “Okay, everyone but Malu take the food to the dining room and call the others.”
Malu gave her a puppy face look which Valerie ignored. As everyone was starting to eat outside, Angel  came in to  see why Valerie didn’t join them, “Hey, chef! Why aren’t you outside?”

Valerie’s face was pale as she was looking at the pepper shaker in her hand, “Please tell me that this is pepper.”

Angel, confused, looked over and gasped, “Sick potion!”

Blaze came barging in, “First the sleep potion and now this?!”

Valerie looked flustered and muttered, “Happy Halloween.”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...
“I said I am NOT going!” Shade yelled at Malu with his arms crossed.

“You are.” Malu, dressed in witch costume, snapped back.

“No! No I’m not.”

“You owe me!”

“Oh not that card again?!”

“I risked my life to bring you back from the dead and you don’t want to get me chocolate!”

Shade bit back anger and sighed, “Fine. Fine. I’m not wearing a costume, though.”

“Just get your fangs out.” She told him and called for Char and Zo, “Are you two lovebirds done yet?”

“Yeah. Coming down.” Zo shouted back.

Shade saw Matt coming in with soda blood. “Man, save me.”

Matt chuckled and said, “She’s your girlfriend and women rule. True in ancient times and true today.”

“At least come with us!”

“Char will be with you.” Matt said sitting down on the sofa, “Besides Halloween is soooo overrated. I’d rather stay home and hang out with my wife in a quiet romantic evening.”

“We’re here!” Zoye exclaimed. Apparently, she and Char were dressed like a two headed monster or something. If it brought them close, they did it.
Malu rolled her eyes and pulled Shade, “Let’s get out of here.”

Matt chuckled as Shade threw him a last pleading look. He raised his feet up and made himself comfortable.

“Hello there, Aurelius.”

He turned around and spat out what he was drinking. Standing in the doorway was Valerie in full greek outfit. Her hair was raised up greek style with soft curls framing her face. He gulped.

“Thought I’d dress up as something you’re familiar with.” She said teasingly and winked.

He wasn’t sure if he was scared of her dressed that way or falling in love again... Maybe Halloween wasn’t so bad after all.

He smiled a bit and said,” Oh! Sneaky sneaky amor.”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Rose and Luke, along with Night, had decided to act normal for once and went to a shopping center. Rose, however, was getting angrier by the second.

“This is not a werewolf! That is a dog!” She yelled at a shopkeeper.

Luke and Night dragged her out of the shop. “Rose, they’re ignorant humans. They don’t know what they’re doing.”

She smirked and said, “then someone has to teach them.”

Luke and Night looked at each other as she went into the bathroom.

“I don’t know about you, but that scared me.” Luke said. Night was going to go into the bathroom and see what Rose was up to, when she saw Rose coming out in wolf form. And there was silence as people stared at her.

Blaze, Sarrie and Camilla were done carving the pumpkins and now came the light. Blaze, however, had a different idea.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Sarrie asked him in doubt.

“Of course! When was I ever wrong?” He said as he placed the last lit Jack-o-Lantern under Mr. Tree.

“For once, I agree with Sarrie. Lighting fire inside jack-o-lanterns is not a good idea.”

Blaze turned around smirking, “Wanna wrestle against it, Cami?”

“Oh! Bring it on.” She said as she got into pose. Blaze jumped on her and they started wrestling as usual…Vampire style, though. With fangs, blood and stakes.

“Um…guys?” came Sarrie’s voice.

The scared tone in her voice made them stop. “What’s up, Sar?” Blaze asked quickly.

She pointed at Mr’ Tree on fire.

“Bring water!” Camilla shouted.

“Oh not water. Anything but water.” Blaze exclaimed.

“It was your idea and you’re going to put the fire off!” Camilla ordered.

‘Stop arguing and bring water.” Sarrie shouted at the both of them.

In a few minutes, Mr. Tree was not on fire, but he had lost lots of leaves and branches.

Blaze actually started to sniffle as he hugged him, “I’m so so so sorry, Mr. Tree.”

Sarrie and Camilla put their hands on his back with Sarrie whispering, “He’s going to survive.”

Around 1 am Malu and the other three came home with Malu carrying bags of chocolate and Zoye following her yelling, “I want my portion, Malu. You’re not going to run away with it!”

Shade, Char(who had taken off his and Zo’s costume) and Blaze came inside and threw themselves on the sofa. Matt emerged out of nowhere and examined them. He whistled and asked,” Tough night?”

Shade muttered, “You can say that again.”

Blaze was holding a branch of Mr. Tree, “I hate Halloween.”

Matt laughed, “I love Halloween.”

They looked at him as if he grew another head or something.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2012-10-31 23:38:19)

#2 2012-10-31 16:38:53

kieramsmileys
Members

Re: The Mortal Instruments RP Fanfics

That is the best fanfic ever!!! I'm literally laughing so hard I can't breathe! lol lol

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k551/goddess1234/Untitled-1.png

#3 2012-10-31 16:52:36

malu
Members

OMG!! I LOVE THIS! WE LAUGHED SO HARD!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! EPIC!! AWESOOOOOOOME!!!!!

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#4 2012-10-31 17:02:12

amaryllis-love
Members

I CANT BREATHE! I'M LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
<33333333
I LOVE YOU! FOR SUFFOCATING ME TO DEATH WITH THIS!
montr lol

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#5 2012-10-31 17:05:10

malu
Members

“I risked my life to bring you back from the dead and you don’t want to get me chocolate!”

OK this line, I'm going to totally use in the RP. Watch out Kiera!

#6 2012-10-31 17:12:53

angelfire
Members
Website

I'd laugh out loud but I'm trying to keep it in since I'm in my latin class. Lol should've waited till I'd come home!
These are so funny darkelf

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#7 2012-10-31 19:44:12

bloodyemos
Members
Website

You so need to do more. I am laughing my butt off! Malu, that has to be my favorite line and I like how showed that Sarrie had some of her sisters temper.

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#8 2012-10-31 21:10:25

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I'm soooo happy you girls liked it! I don't feel like I deserve credit, because I dreamt of the main ideas which means I didn't really make them. I did write the conversations though...in a boring class which did get me some glares from the professor, lol.

Anyways, I do plan on writing some of the scenes we might be missing here and there or generally if I get any funny ideas. You should do, too!

And Happy Halloween my awesomest coolest and craziest girls

#9 2012-10-31 23:33:01

ilovem12
Members
Website

lol lol lol
I love it! XD I love every story ^.^

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ml-IWPGl0sM/Uf_XT01vzbI/AAAAAAAAAt0/jMEyFVGzBzc/w400-h200-no/wallpaper30-1024x768.jpg
"I'm pure at heart, it repels the dirt" - Mortal Instruments
My photography:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic … 33&p=1

#10 2012-11-30 01:17:23

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

haha, glad you liked it, ilovem! Happy Halloween!

Well, bloodsy and I have been referring to this a lot in the RP, soooo, I thought why not share it? Wanna know how Matt and Val met each other? if you see anything I might have missed that you think is inappropriate for the board, tell me!

Matt:
What a joke! Pretty girls, cool guys, exotic drinks and over the top dancing…Well, I don’t see any of that. Note to self: Kill whoever told you this party was worthwhile.

“Man, anything caught your eye?” That guy whose name I never remember asked me. I would have loved breaking his neck right then and there to get some excitement, but there were too many humans and I wasn’t in the mood for killing them all.

“This is just a waste of time.” I said with a straight face.

“WHAT? You can’t be serious. The crème de la crème are in this party.” He put his arm around my neck…HE put his arm around MY neck. I glared at him causing him to drop the drink he was holding.

“I’m out of here.” I declared and just as I was turning around to leave. I heard the doorbell ring. The girl who was throwing the party, Karin, ran to the door and squealed when she saw who was there.

A girl with long strawberry blonde hair that was in a high ponytail entered the house. She wore a short black dress with black leggings. I bet the eyes of those wolves…I mean guys were checking her out. The thing that caught my eyes about her was her smile. Her smile was just contagious.

I turned around to those who were standing behind me and asked, “Who’s that girl?”

“You don’t know her?” A guy said with his eyes fixed on her, “Valerie. Valerie Endre.”

“The daughter of that troubled actor?” I asked, “She can’t be. She looks way too happy to be her.” Of course, she can’t be. That Valerie was trouble. She had several brush ups with the cops and tried to kill herself several times.

“She is, dude! She goes to my class.” Another guy said.

Strange! I saw a jock walk up to her and hug her. She smiled to him, but something told me she wasn’t exactly comfortable. He whispered in her ear and took her to the backyard.

I wasn’t sure why I stayed in the party, but I was lucky I did. About thirty minutes later, I heard her yell at Karin, “You knew this all along, didn’t you? And you helped him? Who do you think I am?” She looked more scared than angry. She pursed her lips and ran out of the house.

And I followed.

I saw her cursing at a car with deflated tires. I jumped on my motorcycle and drove it to her.

“Need a ride?”

She looked at me and sniffed, “Of course not.” She, then, heard the jock shouting something like, ‘Get her back in!’ and quickly said, “Yes, please.”

She jumped on the back and held on tight to me and with that, we sped off.

“Where to?”

Muttering, she replied, “The southern suburbs.” I nodded and drove in silence for a while.

“You seriously have a bad taste. I could tell he was no good from a long distance.” I said mockingly.

She was silent. I felt bad for some reason and said, “I’m sorry. It must have been a bad night for you.”

She chuckled bitterly and said, “And it’s far from over. That car was…well, I kinda hot-wired it.”

“WHAT?!” I exclaimed.

“Don’t shout!” She screamed at me, “It’s dad’s. I hot-wired it since he didn’t give me the keys.”

“I never met a girl who hot-wires cars before.” I said chuckling.

“Well, now you did.” She answered not-so-proudly. “I still need to go home and face dad’s wrath…which is usually doubled over the weekend.”

“So I have heard.” I was starting to feel bad for her.

She suddenly laughed and said, “No need for that sad tone, will you? I’m fine.”

Oh! No, you’re not. “Do you have to go home right away?”

She paused and said, “Depends.”

“I won’t hurt you.” I said solemnly, “I promise.”

After a second or two, she said, “Okay…Just behave, okay?”

I laughed, “I will.”

Valerie:

I must have gone crazy. I just agreed to hang out with some stranger on a motorcycle. I guess I was worried about dad at home and decided to postpone my return a bit longer. He took a different route and sped up.

“So…I don’t think I’ve seen you before.” I said trying to break the ice.

“I don’t go to your college.” He replied, “You’re holding on to Matt Devney.”

I blushed. I WAS holding on too strong to him. I loosened my hold a bit, but with one hand, he brought my hands to their previous position.

What kind of a guy is he? “Why are you helping me?” I asked.

He paused for a second, then said, “I have absolutely no idea.” I laughed at that.

“Aren’t you afraid that the other guys will make fun of you?”

“I’ll kill them if they do.” He said rather seriously. For some reason, though, I wasn’t scared of him.

In a few minutes, we were in the woods. He didn’t stop, but went into it further until he came to a waterfall.

“This is beautiful.” I said in awe.

“I know.” He said smugly, “I come here to think.”

We got off and walked to the edge of the water. I stopped, but he took off the jacket he was wearing and walked into the water. He turned around and said, “Are you going to just stand there? What’s the fun in that?”

I took off my shoes and followed him into the water. It was a bit cold in the beginning, but I got used to it in a few seconds.

He smiled, took my hand and led me deeper into the water. Soon we were standing right under the waterfall. He whispered, “Close your eyes and feel your worries escaping your body.”

I opened my eyes to see he disappeared. Before I turned around to look for him, I felt him whisper in my ears, “Boo!”

I turned around and found myself only a few inches away from him. His eyes were penetrating mine as if searching for something. He whispered, “I think I’m losing my head or something.”

I smiled at him and said, “I know I lost mine a long time ago. So, don’t feel bad about it.”

He chuckled and said, “So, how does it feel?”

“Nothing really. You’ll feel as if you’re walking around without a head.”

He laughed and said, “I was talking about the waterfall.”

I blushed and said, “Oh! I wish I had it instead of my shower.”

He smiled and said, “Hmmm…We need to check if we can do that. I think the waterfall is for the public.” He winked, “We can always steal it without anyone noticing.”

I really laughed at that.

Matt:

It was around midnight when we came out of the water. We argued for a few minutes when I offered her my jacket, but I won in the end by reminding her she needed to listen to me since I was her ride home.

We hopped back on the motorcycle and as we drove back towards the suburbs, I felt her tense. She really hated going home, but what could we possibly do that about that? She can’t stay with me. It’s not safe. But she wasn’t safe at home either.

When we came to her house…mansion, she got off slowly and stood up staring at the only lit window. She, then, turned around with a smile, “Well, I really enjoyed tonight. I will see you again?”

She was a good actress. If I hadn’t felt her tense earlier, I would have thought she was really happy going home. I nodded and said smiling,“ Oh you bet, you will!”

She smiled again and I think she was going to hug me when she decided against it and offered me her hand to shake instead. I shook her hand and saw her go into the house.

I stood there for a while and then, I decided to do something really stupid. I jumped over the fence and went to her house. I used a small pin to unlock the door and entered the house quietly. I heard her father shouting and I followed his voice.

I saw her standing in front of him quite proudly and he was going to slap her, when I hit him hard on the head. I made sure not to kill him, but the hit was strong enough to make him lose conscious.

She looked at me horrified, then, she started to calm down. Before she said anything, I said, “I’m sorry I broke into your house, but I didn’t want him to hurt you.” I kicked myself mentally, why should I even care?!!!!!

She bent down and felt his pulse. I saw her let out a relief sigh and asked me, “Could you help me put him in bed?”

I nodded and carried him effortlessly. She looked at me in awe, so I asked teasingly, “Like what you’re seeing?”

She laughed and said, “In your dreams!” She led me to her father’s room and tucked him in.

“He doesn’t deserve what you’re doing to him.” I whispered.

“He helped bring me to life. I guess I kinda owe him.”

I shook my head at what she was saying. She led me back downstairs and when we got to the door, I said, “I’m going to fix your car and bring it here before morning. That way he’ll think he was dreaming.”

I saw her eyes glitter as she whispered, “I never thought my angel would be a biker.”

I laughed and said, “I’m no Angel. I’m a vampire.”

She laughed thinking I was kidding and I decided to leave her misled.

Valerie:

I had just come out of a class when I saw him standing by the corner. I ditched those fakers I was standing with and walked over to him.

“You again?” I pretended to be angry, “You’ve been stalking me for the last three weeks. You haven’t given up?”

He took off his sunglasses, “Are you talking to me?”

I gave him a weird look and asked, “What kind of a comeback is that?”

Matt laughed and said, “I needed to check since you KNOW I don’t give up.”

I took his sunglasses, put them on and struck a pose.

He chuckled and said, “They’re too big for you.” I stuck my tongue at him. “So, how were your classes?”

I hmphed and said, “Don’t remind me. We’re going over the ancient Roman culture now.”

“I can help you with that!”

I looked him in the eye, “Since when do you study?”

“I don’t. I’m from Rome.”

I tiled my head as I examined him, “I’ve always felt you were Italian.”

He rolled his eyes and said, “Let’s get out of here. I’ll help you study.”

Matt:

“And who ruled Rome from 161 to 169?” We made the waterfall area our studying spot. Everyday I’d pick her up on my motorcycle and we’d stay here all day long.
Without a second thought, she answered, “Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus were co-emperors.”

I smiled and asked her, “How come you only remember those names?”

“Aurelius sounds musical. Did you know it meant ‘golden’?”

If only she knew, “No. Do tell!”

She threw herself on the grass and stared at the sky. I’ve always known she wasn’t pure human. There was something about her that screamed downworlders to me.

After some researching, I found out her mother was something like a siren that nobody knew much about her. It’s said she appeared to downworlders in need and helped them against those who torture them. What I don’t get is how that siren could fall for Val’s sorry of a father.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind and said, “You’ll do well, Siren. Don’t worry.”

She sat up and asked, “Siren?”

“You don’t like it?” I asked her carefully.

“No, I love it…It’s just this is the first time I’ve heard that nickname.” She laughed and said, “You know what. Since you taught me all about Ancient Roman History, I’ll teach you French.”

I raised an eyebrow at her and asked, “Why would a biker want to learn French?”

She paused and said, “To pick up hot French chicks?”

I laughed, “And you’re going to help me with that?”

She stood up and came to sit right in front of me and said, “Tout pour mon vampire tuteur.”

“And what does that mean?” I asked confused.

“Figure it out.” She said teasingly.

Valerie:

I came out of the class and hurried to where Matt always waited. He stood leaning against the wall with his arms closed. Once I was in front of him, I flashed my exam paper in front of him.

He whistled, “A+!”

I opened up the booklet and read, “Even though some facts you wrote were not documented in any known textbook, I was impressed by the detailed answers. A+ student!”

He chuckled, “Well that calls for a celebration, don’t you think Siren?”

I blushed and said, “I was just going to talk to you about that…How about you come to my house tomorrow and have dinner?”

“What about your father?”

“He’s in South Africa shooting a new movie. My grandparents might be around, but
I’ve told them about you.”

He thought for a second and smiled, “I’ll be honored to, Siren.”

Matt:

I decided to ditch my casual attire for the day. If her grandparents were around, it’s better to be on their good side, right?

I stood at the door with a bouquet of flowers in my hand. After ringing the bell, I waited for a minute or so till she opened the door. She was wearing a short chic purple dress and her hair was flowing down her back. She smiled and said, “Right on time as usual.”

When I handed her the bouquet, she smiled even brighter and said, “You really shouldn’t have. You’ve done enough for me my guardian vampire.”

I laughed and said, “Well, consider it a gift for doing well on that exam.”

She led me to the living room where an elderly, but very noble looking couple was sitting. “Grandma and Grandpa, this is Matt. Matt, my grandparents.”

Her grandfather stood up and checked me up, then smiled and shook my hands, “So, this is the gentleman we heard about.”

Her grandmother smiled at me and said, “She speaks very highly of you, dear Matt.”

Val blushed next to me and whispered, “I’ll go check on the food.”

Her grandfather made me sit next to him and said, “We really appreciate what you’ve done to her. She’s changed since you two started going out.”

“Oh really?” I said not sure what he meant.

“She’s much livelier and hasn’t gone into trouble for a long time.” Her grandmother explained, “She and her father haven’t gone into any arguments in a while.”

I smiled and said, “I’ve enjoyed our time together.”

Val cleared her throat and said, “Dinner is ready.”

Valerie:

Matt was really surprised I made the food myself. Well, I did enjoy cooking, but I also needed to learn to cook for myself. No maid could withstand dad’s temper and moods. Grandpa and grandma chattered with him as I made some tea.

For some reason, though, I wasn’t happy. I wanted to talk to him. I needed to tell him something, but I couldn’t. What would he think of me? I didn’t want to risk his friendship.

“Siren.”

I turned around to see him standing behind me.

“Are you okay?”

I nodded making sure I made no eye contact. He always knew it when I was lying. I love you, that’s all. I thought.

He reached for my face and made me look him in the eye. He seemed to be reading my eyes for a few seconds, then said, “I love you, Siren.”

My eyes widened at him. I felt something cold on my finger and saw a ring. “I know we haven’t dated or anything, but I’ve fallen in love with you in the last few weeks.
Will you marry me?”

I whispered, “Yes, my guardian vampire.”

He leaned in and kissed me softly, but the kiss became deeper and deeper. Soon we were both oblivious to what was going on.

“VAL!” We cut the kiss and looked at grandma who was the one to scream my name,

“You’re pouring hot water all over the guy.”

I gasped as I noticed that what she said was true. I had been holding the kettle when he started talking to me and as things progressed, I poured the water all over him…The boiling hot water.

He smiled at me and said, “Don’t worry. I’m immune to hot things. Have seen worse.”

Nothing he said seemed to stop me from blushing.

Matt:

Val’s father was against the idea in the beginning, but later on she convinced him it was a good thing for his popularity. Free ads she said. At that moment, he finally approved. Even if he didn’t, I’d have married her. I don’t know why she insisted on asking for his approval really.

Days passed by and it was our wedding day. I was standing in front of the mirror adjusting myself when the door to my room was suddenly closed. Behind the door was a woman with red and black hair. She have me sultry smile and said, “Hi there
Matt.”

Valerie:

I was really nervous, but my happiness was nothing to be described. Matt had refused strongly to get married in a chapel, so we decided to hold the wedding on the beach. My grandpa led me to my husband to be. Now was the moment. We just had to seal the kiss and we were married forever.

He leaned over to me. I thought he was going to kiss me when he whispered instead, “I’m not who you think I am, Siren.” And before I could say anything, I felt him bite into my neck flesh. I felt horrible pain shoot into my body, but I couldn’t scream. I felt like my organs were being pulled out of my body by hand. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t swallow. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t see.

The next thing I know is I woke up at the waterfall…our spot. He was nowhere to be seen. My hand went to where he bit me. There was no blood. I saw a note on the grass next to me.

Now, you’re a vampire, Siren.
Courtesy,
Your Guardian Vampire.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2012-11-30 01:28:23)

#11 2012-11-30 03:55:02

malu
Members

Whoa... Dude.. That is just messed up. But cool.

Brava! Good Job! :D

#12 2012-12-05 17:43:14

kieramsmileys
Members

You are an EXCELLENT writer. The last bit gave me chills.

#13 2012-12-05 17:45:39

malu
Members

kieramsmileys wrote:

The last bit gave me chills.

I know how you feel. :D

#14 2012-12-05 17:54:21

amaryllis-love
Members

Fanfic of MaluXShade.
"Everyone would be there by now." He was restless, his tone accusatory as he looked at me before starting the car.
"Will you stop overreacting? We'll only be an hour late." He rolled his eyes and sighed, driving like a maniac through the nearly abandoned streets.
"Seriously mum." He muttered.
I rolled my eyes at him this time.
`````````````````````````````````````````
"Malu! About time you showed up!" Zoye squealed as she saw me, hugging me fiercely.
"Always the tone of surprise. Can't help but be fashionably late." I reply smirking.
She let go of me and started hugging Elric who looked relieved that Zoye wasn't mad.
"You have grown! 18 and already looking like a heart breaker." She exclaimed, laughing. Elric looked embarrassed as he stared around, wondering where his friends were.
"Go and find them." I told him and shooed him off.
"So where's everybod-" Before I could complete my question, though, everyone whom I had hoped to see had appeared, hugging me and laughing.
But the one person whom I didn't expect to see, was staring at me from afar. I stared right back, shocked, and wondering why and how he was here.
"Guys? Ex...cuse me for a minute?" I didn't wait for them to respond but just started walking in that direction. When he noticed what I was doing, he came forward to meet me half way.
"Hi." He finally said after a moment of utter silence, a moment that seemed like we were back where it all started. Like the very first day.
"Hi.." I tentatively smiled at him, tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.
"How are you?" He looked.. ragged, like a huge weight was barring him down. He was holding a stem glass in his hand, occasionally sipping it absently. His hair hung over his forehead, like always, and his eyes were.. empty. I inwardly shuddered as I stared into them.

"Fine. You? Elric is around here somewhere." I said, not taking my eyes off of him.
A ghost of a smile appeared on his perfect face.

"I know." He stated simply. I noticed how he didn't tell me how he was. We came to a rather awkward silence, where I played with my neck piece and him drinking.
He suddenly took hold of my hand, which startled me so much that I let out a gasp.

"Would you care to dance with me?" He asked me, smiling.
"Uhh.. Sure." I couldn't help but smile back.

He abandoned his drink and guided me to the center of the hall. He turned around to face me and put his hand around my waist, bringing me closer to him. My heart was hammering beneath my chest as I stared at his now smiling face. My hands automatically went around his neck, and we gently started to move.

"I have missed you." He whispered as he drew me even more closer. The gentle slow music faded as I took that in.

"It's been years, Shade." I say, tears threatening to fill my vision. There was a throb in my voice, which silently spoke of how much I have missed him, constantly.

"I know. I know. And I also know that apologizing won't, isn't enough." He sounded so sad, almost as if he regretted leaving all those years ago.

"I needed you. We needed you with us. Where were you Shade?" I asked him softly.

He looked away, a muscle jumping in his jaw as he refused to answer me. I sighed.

"Forget it. It doesn't matter anymore." I whispered. I just wanted to savor this moment, and not ruin it. I could almost pretend that none of that happened all those years ago. That he never left and everything was as it should be. I closed my eyes as he hugged me close, swaying on the spot. I was afraid that I might never have the bravery to let him go.

"I love you." I murmured and instantly curse myself silently in my head.
"..I love you too." He murmured back sadly.

We might have lost years in finding each other again, but we were here now. That was what mattered. I loved him, with all my heart, as he loved me.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

#15 2012-12-05 17:59:23

malu
Members

AWE!~ OH MY GOD! You can continue later. But still, OMG!! That is sho cute!! I love you!~

#16 2012-12-05 17:59:58

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

pleur pleur pleur I...I....I dunno what to write really. I need a tissue.

@Kiera and Malu: I'm nothing compared to what Amary just wrote! I'm gonna cry in the corner. I LOVE YOU AMARY. ANd I'm gonna haunt you until you finish it!

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2012-12-05 18:02:39)

#17 2012-12-05 18:04:43

kieramsmileys
Members

Me ---> a mixture of love hypn pleur

That says it all.

#18 2012-12-05 18:05:11

amaryllis-love
Members

...I certainly didn't expect this from you guys. O.O Gaah. You guys are making me cry by trying to get me to finish it. I already cried a lot while typing that up. Still, will do. ;D

Last edited by amaryllis-love (2012-12-05 18:05:47)

#19 2012-12-05 18:06:12

malu
Members

I hate you. I will kill you with hugs tomorrow.

Darky, you are good!

#20 2012-12-05 18:09:55

amaryllis-love
Members

Oh forgot to mention, DARKY! You certainly are a brilliant writer! Do NOT question your abilities!

#21 2012-12-05 18:13:12

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

...I don't care what you say...Better write the rest of it...soon...You shall write the rest of this...soon...very...very soon

#22 2012-12-05 18:14:03

malu
Members

I'm with you on this Darky. *Holds up my club*

#23 2012-12-05 18:15:31

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Oh...wow..um...wow....um...yeah...that was...I don't know how to describe it. It wAs so great. I didn't want it to end. I can't wait for more. I feel like crying.

(as you can tell, I was pretty much speechless)

#24 2012-12-05 18:35:21

amaryllis-love
Members

I have to go to bed in a while, so probably sometime tomorrow.

#25 2012-12-05 18:37:16

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Leo's Story

My name is Leonora Leanne BurBanke, otherwise known as Leo. I grew up in a small town in Spain. My childhood wasn't what people would say to be the greatest but it wasn't too bad.

I met Sarrie, who is now my sister when we were five years old. We went to the same school. She was a lively, little girl with so much heart and soul I was almost disgusted but something inside me told me to be friends with her. So I did.

We played with each other everyday. Different games depending on our moods. I found put she was a hybrid like myself. That made our play times much more exciting. I'd disappear and she'd talk to trees or find me with her vision; such a simple but useful gift against me.

The other kids made fun of her. I stopped them. I was what people called a problem child, a troublemaker. I didn't do things I did because I wanted to. Everything had a reason, like scaring the living hell out if that boy who tried to put glue in Sarrie's two-toned hair. I came up behind him, picked him up, and threw him across the room.

After a while nobody messed with Sarrie but I became the talk of the school. Everyone hated me because I protected the once person I cared about at the time. I guess that's how life goes. Little did I know my protection would cause so much pain and hatred in the future.

At home things were alright. My mother had to take anti-psychopathic pills so that she stand my drunk of a father. When I was ten he took off and didn't came back. I never forgave him for that.

Sarrie would come over all the time to stay away from her father. He used her  in ways that were not fit for a girl that age. Ways that I don't even feel like stating. My mother adored her and treated her like she was her own, or better yet, she knew she was and kept that secret.

When Sarrie and I were eighteen we graduated from the school system. I overhead my mother tell her friend how proud she was of her daughters. Daughters. So one day I asked her, "Who's the other daughter?"
"What do you mean, Hon?" she asked me innocently.
"You know what I mean. I heard you tell your friend at graduation that you were proud of your 'daughters.' Who's the other daughter?" I asked her again.
"I've wanted to tell you all these years but I couldn't seem to get the chance. That friend of yours, Sarrie, is your twin sister. I couldn't handle two little girls so I gave her away when she was born."
"Sarrie?" I was dumbfounded. My best friend was my sister! Why mother didn't tell me sooner I'll never know.
"Yes, Honey." she solemnly replied.
I got angry after that. My temper is worst than a bulls. "Why didn't you tell me?" I threw some dishes on the ground, shattering their beautiful, porcelain designs. Before she could answer I took off making myself disappear so she couldn't see where I was headed, Sarrie's. I had to tell her.

I arrived in no time at all. I knocked on the door. Sarrie answered. She looked scared and hurt. "What's wrong?" I had asked her.
"Nothing...no...no...nothing's wrong." she stammered. She was always bad a controlling that. I forced myself inside, which wasn't too hard because she didn't resist. I found her father in his room. I wasn't dealing with him right now. I turned back around. "Let's go. Now. You are not staying here another minute."
She began to protest but I cut her off. "Go get a few things and let's go." Her father came out. "What do you think you're doing?"
I pushed him against the back wall. "Come near us and I'll kill you." Like a scared, little boy he stayed against that wall as Sarrie and I left. I had some money and I got us a place downtown. Sarrie didn't look scared anymore. She was in total shock as to what happened. I decided I might as well tell her.
"We're sisters. I don't mean best friend sisters but blood twins." There, I told her.
She looked confused but eventually said, "Are you sure?"
"That's why mom had been treating you like you were her own, because you are her own. We are twins. She told me she couldn't stand to have to girls to deal with but I think that's a lie. I think it had more to do with my father, our father."
She didn't know what to think on that. I left it at that, while when we went to bed. I woke up in the morning to find that she was gone. She left a note on the nightstand.

I went to find father. He couldn't have gone far. I'll see you again some day. Sorry for this being a note. I wanted to tell you but I didn't want you to stop me. Thanks about last night.
                          ~Love Sarrie xoxo

That was that. The last time I had seen Sarrie. I went back home after that day. Things had just gotten worst between mother and I. I went out and started drinking and partying and she stopped taking her anti-psychopathic pills. I always came home late and I never did anything to help her. I never cleaned, we never talked. Strangers under the same is what we became.

I met the most handsome vampire I'd ever met at one of these parties. I had just arrived and got my first bottle of spiked rum, my favorite, when I met him. He was tall with dark hair, deep, dark eyes, and a very light complextion. He came over to me and we started talking. I found out that he had a brother and sister and father issues as well. Not long after that we started dating.

I came home late, as usual, one night and my mother surprised me. She asked me to do the dishes since it was no use asking where I was or what I was doing. She already knew that. I was drunk and didn't feel like doing anything so I simply said, "No." and headed for my room. That's when I heard the knife whiz by my ear and saw it land in the wall.

I turned around and saw her dead on the ground. Shadow was standing over her body. She had another knife in her hand and I didn't know whether to be happy or sad. "She was going to kill you. I couldn't let that happen." Shadow said seeing the twisted mix of emotions on my face.
"I know. She would have succeeded tonightby the looks of how close that knife came." I replied unsure of what else to say. He saved my life but killed my mother. What an odd thing to happen.
Then he said something I'll never forget. Something that made me shout for joy that night. "I love you." Who knew how those three little words can make a difference. I left with Shadow, not giving my mother another look. I forgot all about her and made me a future with Shadow.

Over time, Shadow got hungrier and hungrier for power. He'd kill anybody for it. He almost had it at one point in time. Shadow never got things worked out with his father. Shade, his brother, had ended up killing him trying to protect his brother.

Shadow always wanted an heir. He was sweet and I knew he'd have been a great father but I never had a way with kids so I always denied him an heir. I never let him adopt. I was happy and content without the kid and we had a lot we were dealing with anyways. Why add more?

While Shadow was out hunting and killing I stayed home dealing with Shade. Over time we learned to not get into each others way. We'd act like the other one wasn't there unless something was needed. Shade trained me to be strong. We practiced while Shadow was gone. It was one thing he didn't know because I was strong when I met him.

Shadow did teach me to block my thoughts and to build walks around them. He also made it possible for me to get into other peoples minds, breaking barriers, reading their thoughts, and even mind control. I became one powerful hybrid.

After a couple of decades I got bored and decided to play my own game. I found a biker, a very good looking one. I followed him around day after day without his knowing. It turned out he was dating that actors daughter. I thought it would have been fun to play a little game with her.

On the day of her wedding I went into his dressing room and started breaking down barrier after barrier like I was breaking a blade of grass. I gave him a devilish smile and told him he was mine. I instructed him to bite his girl and leave her and return to me. He did as I instructed. I loved having a puppy to play with then. I used him for years. I toyed with his heart. Why not? Shadow wasn't pay much attention. When he has a pack of werewolves after him and new girl at the door it consumes him entirely. I then devised my own plan to take power. One he'll never dream of.

Board footer