You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-01-01 04:21:12

karenduc
Members

Oh MY Games: The Dance Game and........

Does anyone play the game called "Dance"..
I have tried over and over and ALways come up with zero. Is there a tutorial somewhere to show us how to play this properly? I have the other three games down, but not this one.

Also......seems like we should be due for some new items in the "Boutique".  Since I only joined in the past few months, I've only seen one set of items there.

Karen

My heart will go on...

#2 2013-01-01 21:21:39

orangemaid
Members

Re: Oh MY Games: The Dance Game and........

Don't know about the Boutique...

The Dance game is like a keyboard version of DDR. As the arrows come down, hit the corresponding arrow key on your keyboard when it reaches the bottom arrows.

Thinking back on the Boutique however, I have a recollection once of hovering my mouse over the OMGames header on the city scape image and it showing a count down, but I also remember that countdown going negative so not sure if it's there OR accurate.

#3 2013-01-01 23:27:49

historygeek
Members

I remember a discussion about the lack of new items in the Boutique. I believe (if I remember correctly) that there will not be a change of the items in the near future. There was a timeline of changing the items in the store but I think it was thrown out the window for some reason.

#4 2013-01-02 03:39:39

karenduc
Members

Oh! the arrow keys. Well that might help. I was using my mouse to hit the arrows under the girl's feet. Guess that might be the reason for my zeros! LOL

And about the Boutique...man, I've got all these points racked up and nothing to use them on. Too bad. 

Seems like with all the hard work they put into the weekly quests and searches, etc..that it wouldn't be that hard to rotate some new things thru the boutique.  Ah well.  Can't have everything.   ;o)

Karen

My heart will go on...

#5 2013-01-02 20:49:40

orangemaid
Members

Well, I think you can use your points to buy tokens for the slot machine, but if you don't like those prizes either... I know I missed out on some of the outfits (the second generation) I would have liked cause I couldn't earn enough feez for tokens.

Points for Tokens isn't a cheep option by any means either

#6 2013-01-06 01:04:33

karenduc
Members

Mmmm, well I really stink at this dance game. I should have gotten at least 10 points if I was even doing half decent. I would say I clicked about 75% of the arrows, but still ended up with ZERO.  LOL

Ah well,  I do ok with the other 3 activities and I have nothing I want to spend it on, so I'm really not worried about it.   ;o)

aomd_noel

My heart will go on...

#7 2013-01-06 09:59:23

madaren
Members

karenduc wrote:

Mmmm, well I really stink at this dance game. I should have gotten at least 10 points if I was even doing half decent. I would say I clicked about 75% of the arrows, but still ended up with ZERO.  LOL

If you wish to get some points from this game you need to click correct arrows for some period of time, as you get x2 and later x3 points for every arrow correct if you don't missclick.

Do not give up, at first I could not get any points either but now it is never more than 2 missclicks for any song there is and always 200 points so just keep trying and you'll make it too ;)

#8 2013-01-21 20:07:41

Ancien joueur candycornbuddy
Guests

I actually think there's a bug. One time, I got about 90% of the arrows correct, with combos, but still ZERO!!! Oh well. Does anyone else think the music on that game is a bit awkward? quoi

Board footer