You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-01-23 14:09:42

sarah
Administrator

[Quest] Party Organizer

Hi girllz!

The new 2013 quest  is available and your doll is going to have to face her responsibilities.

Indeed: "Big decisions imply important responsibilities!"

"Party Organizer!"

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/Dollz/quete_organisatrice_visu7.png

There is no choice stage at the end of this quest, instead, you win the exclusive:"Disco" room.

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/Dollz/quete_organisatrice_visu3.png

This new room is the perfect copy of the biggest night clubs in the world, where celebrities like to party all night long. The perfect place for a VIP like you!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/Dollz/quete_organisatrice_visu8.png

The more you progress in the quest, the more exceptional the gifts will get!

Answer enigmas to win bonus gifts!

You have until Wednesday January 30th at noon(French time) to finish this quest!

Enjoy the quest on OhMyDollz!

#2 2013-01-23 15:40:45

sniper
Members

Re: [Quest] Party Organizer

They look wonderful aomd_bave

Star Wars Ep 7, Suicide Squad, Fallout 4, Mass Effect Andromeda, James Bond Spectre. July 2015 👏😭

#3 2013-01-23 16:52:34

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Wow!  I really like this flirt...probably one of my most favourite (of all.)  I like almost all of the items, I love that we're getting animated people, items to make a better store/boutique.  Well done, whichever-artist/s-at-Feerik-who-did-this-one. :)

FYI (and totally off-topic.) - Sniper, as a fun fact...did you know that your avatar (from a game I can't remember) is actually based on Michael Rooker (who plays Merle Dixon on "The Walking Dead?")  Just a fun and useless trivia fact I somehow retained. :)

Back on topic...My only complaint (and it's a small one) is about the room's entrance.  I know some don't mind having their doll "walk" on objects, entrances, etc. but I am one of those who do.  I wish they would make the entrance to rooms above her foot line...it makes no sense to my mind or eye to have her "walking" on the door/wall. Lol

P.S. Does anyone else have an issue with how they have categorized the last two rooms that we got? (Aka: The Christmas Room and The Disco Room.)

To me, the Christmas room should have been under the Winter Tab, not the Party Tab...and, the Disco room should have been under the Party Tab and not the Trip Tab.

I don't understand why they've been included under the tabs they currently have been. quoi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers to the questions:

1. Boring
2. Georges Clooney (thank you to my doll, WytchyD, for sacrificing the bonus gift to figure that one out...because Google was no help!)
3. The end of single life...the party you plan before you get married.
(see below for the rest of the answers.)

Total: $$$218

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#4 2013-01-23 17:24:24

bibiana
Members

1. Step: 5$$$ (answer: Boring)
2. Step: 13$$$ (answer: G. Clooney)
3. Step: 35$$$ (answer: The end of single life,...)
4. Step: 35$$$ (answer: Lady Gaga)
5. Step: 35$$$ (answer: V. Paradis)
6. Step: 25$$$ (answer: To be in love)
7. Step: 35$$$ (answer: Choukran)
8. Step: 35$$$

#5 2013-01-23 18:26:17

wazaga
Members

this is getting weird... it's like, every time I decorate a room in a theme, Feerik decides to make a room WITH that actual theme. and this is not the first time, either...

still, another room, another week of decorating. :D

That's not poison, it's Pirate Juice!

#6 2013-01-23 20:23:17

snortmort
Members

I did this on my boutique-themed doll - lots of great store-prizes here! But, does anyone else think the storyline was kind of sketchy?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#7 2013-01-23 23:00:24

angelfire
Members
Website

Its a wonderful quest! I'll do this on my alt and on my main I don't have enough money to finish the whole thing but I'm sure I can squeeze enough to get to those dummies that she needs for her boutique. Yay to Feerik!

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#8 2013-01-23 23:07:33

angeldx
Members

Hmmm as much I would like the disco room, I'm not that excited about the rest of the quest rewards tbh quoi

#9 2013-01-23 23:11:15

willowskye

snortmort wrote:

I did this on my boutique-themed doll - lots of great store-prizes here! But, does anyone else think the storyline was kind of sketchy?

aomd_smile

I tend to think most of the stories are "sketchy" (as in, I find them far too boy-crazy and I hate the message that you need a guy to be happy), which is why I rarely read them.  I did happen to (mostly) read this one and I appreciated that there was a homosexual character (although, I understand that others may not.) 

I would much rather see stories that promoted a strong, independent female character rather then one who is willing to drop whatever she is doing for the sake of a "cute guy."  And, don't even get me started on the permanent flirts...

Uh-oh...I fear this may have opened a can of worms we've already dealt with before (on the other site.) Lol ;)

#10 2013-01-23 23:41:26

angelfire
Members
Website

Story Line:

STEP 1 - 5$$$
I can't say my life is really exciting. It's always the same routine: commute, work, sleep! The perfect definition of my life for the past two years.
Add to that, the emotional void that took place since my ex-boyfriend told me about his need for change and his "getting-engaged" phobia...
I look at White as if she could understand and share my pain: he hated cat hair anyway! We are far better off without him, aren't we? I can expect much from White except puring noises that mean: stroke me and stop complaining!
While I'm lost in my thoughts about my life issues, my phone rings.
Hi, it's Marie!
Marie is my best friend. I've known her since I was a tiny kid. We became friends when we took part in the same end of the year school show, both disguised, she as a crab, me as an octopus! Since that day, our bond is huge and tight. I must say, her presence has always been essential for me...
Are you busy?, she asks as usual.
Yeah, I was having a chat with Blanche. You know how good she is at repartee. Talking with her is so interesting, I say ironically.
Listen... I have a problem... You know the Vernez report? Gilles asked me to finish it for tomorrow morning, the latest!
Marie works for the same accountancy firm as me. Gilles is our boss. I forgot to say that my job is somewhat boring too.
Marie and I know straight away when we need each other. That's why I ask her:"What can I do to help you?"
You know that client quite well... she says, all panicked.
No problem, I put my super-friend costume on and I run to my computer! See you!
Time has passed since I dreamed I would become a writer of love novels!... Here I am, with my dressing-ground at 9:30 in the evening, more sexy than ever, typing frenetically on my keyboard to help my best friend.
Yeah, my life is thrilling, for sure...

STEP 2 - 13$$$
I virtually haven't slept last night, I have huge shadows under the eyes, my hair sticks out and I look awful...
I worked on Marie's report all night, I'm exhausted and in a bad mood.
As I force my eyelids to stay open enough to find the button on the coffee machine, my manager, Frank, arrives.
Hey! What a face! You look like you need a good cup of coffee!
I still don't understand how I managed to find the energy to resist throwing my mug at him...
Inside myself I shout: It's a pity that machine doesn't deliver carrot juice, some say it helps people become friendly! But I say nothing, and trying to look class, despite having only slept two hours, I turn my back to him and leave proudly with my cup of coffee.
I meet Marie at noon to have lunch. Fresh air, at last!!
As I come back to my desk, Franck comes to me and says haughtily: The Vernez report... Seriously... Do you think I'm gonna bring that to Gilles? You should start being a bit more meticulous, the credibility of the whole team is at stake! And... try to take care of your look. We don't want zombies at P&Q Accounting.
That's when I get up, and approach his little snub nose.
When you work for an office that has a name that means toilet paper in French, it's quite natural to make rubbish reports, no?... The zombie says: bye-bye. I quit!
As I say these words, I sense things are going too fast. Franck's reaction is like a final blow, he just answers: Okay, fine, clear your desk before 3:00. And he leaves the room.

STEP 3 - 35$$$
There are times in life when you know you have made the right decision but you have no idea what's gonna happen next.
Lost in my thoughts I go to Mark's, my favorite cousin for our usual Tuesday diner.
When he opens the door, I fall in his arms shouting like a theater actress: I've ruined my liiiiife!
Oh darling, come inside! Rafaelo prepared his famous osso bucco just for you! Mark has always the right words! After a good meal, I forget about my lamentations and feel better.
The next evening, I get prepared for Marie's hen party that is planned at the Pincho Pingo pub. She is gonna marry with a looser called Rick... There are things you cannot tell your best friend. Love is blind and I don't want to lose her so I prefer not pointing at something she refuses to see. Rick is cute, that's for sure but he's a womanizer, a party guy, a first rank macho man...
After trying to convince myself that I am negative and far too embittered, that Rick might be a marvelous guy and not the odious selfish one I think he is, I dress up.
When I arrive at the club there is a huge queue. Here is the place to be in OhMyDollz City. I know Marie booked a part of the disco. Despite the nasty gazes of people in the queue, I go and ask the bouncer:
Excuse me, my friend has organized a party tonight, I'm a bite late, could I please go in?
Please queue up like everyone else he answers without a look. Nice chap!
Come on, I'm not gonna stay more than an hour! My friend's gonna be so disappointed! It's her hen party!
Try to be on time next time, miss.
No chance he's gonna let me in, I'm gonna have to wait...

STEP 4 - 35$$$
Marie isn't cross with me because I am late... But she looks a bit absent... Yet, when I ask her if everything is okay, she says yes. At the end of the evening, Rick arrives with a bunch of friends and they spend their time looking at the three bimbos just behind... How can she not notice?!...
A few days later, I go to Mark's @@||for our usual meal together, still wondering what I'm gonna do with my life.
Darling, I talked about you to a friend who has a company that organizes parties. She's the former editor-in-chief of the famous magazine called OhMyDollz Celebrities. She knows everyone and she is looking for someone to work for her. You have an appointment tomorrow! Her name is Victoria. Try to dress up a bite...
That was a bite unexpected but I'm happy to have something going on at last and I trust Mark. Party organizer, why not!
After letting Mark go on about my desperate sentimental life, I listen to him tell my how young and pretty I am. And how it is unbelievable that I don't have a boyfriend. I answer as I always do: I'm very happy on my own, thank you very much. Then I go on the-perfect-outfit hunt, classy but not too much, trendy but not too much, sexy but not too much. It's been a long time since my cupboard hadn't undergone such an update...
I'm on the starting blocks! The interview with Victoria goes on fine! She even introduces me to the team. I meet Lydie, the hungry kind of girl and Fred, my collaborator. He is tall, thin and so funny, he's the one in charge of the decoration. I also meet Hector, who is a bite more shy, he is in charge of the logistic.
The atmosphere seems really cool.
I hope everything is gonna go on okay now!

STEP 5 - 35$$$
Victoria already entrusted the organization of a party to me! It's really nice to talk with her, I have the feeling she trusts me. I'm all excited and a bite stressed to!
I have to set up a charity Gala with plenty of hype stars!
All the stars answered back, I've rented the room, got in touch with the DJ, called journalists, set up the decoration! Phew!!!
It's ten to midnight, the last minute adjustments have been made! When I arrive home, I fall on the sofa! Blanche appears, asking for strokes. But when I move my hand to take her, my phone rings. It's Lydie:
Hey [Pseudo]! I ordered our outfits at Barolds', don't forget to go and fetch them tomorrow at 7! And I've planned the flight for Jennifer Topez, she should be there at 8:30 with 30 guests. You must organize the journey to the reception.
We are going out for a drink with Fred, why don't you come with us?
This job is about party organization but we also go out at lot! Still, tonight I need to sleep!
When I hang up, I realize I haven't had much time to look after Blanche these days. In fact I haven't had time to look after anything but my job and colleagues. I haven't rang Marie once this week! I've neglected her and our little private moments! ...
The night after, everything goes on fine, the party is great! All the guests have real fun. I run from one point to an over, concentrated on my earpiece.
At the end of the party, I relax a little and spend some time with the last guests. I even dance languorously with a gorgeous stranger...

STEP 6 - 25$$$
I wake up in a beautiful house, head in the clouds. The gorgeous stranger arrives, dressed in a classy Hubo Goss suit, with a huge smile. He's holding a porcelain tray with a cup of tea, fresh orange juice and toasts, the perfect breakfast!
You are awake? You slept like a log. You even snored at little...
I brought you a breakfast anyway, baby! I must go, see you later my love
I don't get time to say thanks, he leaves the room and starts shouting at the cleaning lady because of some silk tablecloth she hasn't ironed correctly.
Waw, where am I?! And all these little nicknames, isn't it a little bite too much for now.
When I arrive at work, the atmosphere is strange.
Lydie is reading Celebrities magazine, she looks somewhat annoyed and Fred says:
Did you have a good sleep, [Pseudo]? You cheeky one! You are going out with the it-boy of OhMyDollz City!
What is he talking about? What it-boy? As I take off my coat, Victoria comes out of her desk all excited. Maybe she's heard about my exploits too... I'm done!
[Pseudo]! That's great! You are going out with Tony Scofield! The star everyone dreams of! That's great for us! If he comes to our parties, they are gonna be huge hits!
Waw, my boss who is glad to learn I have been flirting with a guy at work! That seems crazy...
And what's even more crazy is that I'm on the first page of Celebrities magazine, on the arm of that famous Tony, and the tittle says: The beautiful stranger who has taken Tony's heart. Fantastic...

STEP 7 - 35$$$
I go out every night and my relation with Tony is quite weird. He never refuses my invitations, he is nice and kind when we are with people but he is somewhat cold when there is just the two of us, as if there was nothing between us... We are in every celebrity magazines, Victoria is over the moon while Lydie is green with jalousie.
But, to be honest, I don't have feelings for Tony. Even though he is gorgeous, even though life with him is thrilling, he is far to egocentric and spoiled for me... Yet it is good for my carrier and for my ego of single girl to go around town, arms in arms with him.
Victoria has great news for us today! We are going to Tunisia for a week to organize a super party for the launching of the new Feerik game!
And there is a spare place! I call Marie straight away to tell her about it! She is all excited and happy to come with me! Specially that Rick is on holidays with his friends...
We are gonna have a great time there, for sure!
Two weeks before our trip, I go to the meeting Lydie has planned with the guy in charge of the security. I've booked a table in a little pub next to the office.
While I'm trying to organize my planning, a cute guy interrupts me. I try not to look perturbed, I must look professional! I've already flirted with one of our clients, now that I'm supposed to be his official girlfriend, I'm not gonna start flirting with one of our collaborators...
So I try as hard as I can to stay concentrated on our discussion, but it's virtually impossible... I just want to grab him and kiss him! When I understand that Max is coming with us to Tunisia, I feel satisfied.
I think that trip is gonna be more than great even though Blanche is not gonna be happy to see me leave...

STEP 8 - 35$$$
I spend the journey with Marie, chatting and laughing, I tell her about Max.
She thinks my relation with Tony isn't great but that it isn't a problem as long as I take it easy.
During the first week, we spend most of our time going to parties and meting Tunisians. We do not work a lot...
I become more and more friends with Max who is as intelligent as he is sexy.
One night, as I come back from a party, I go to Tony's suite to ask him to confirm his list of guests. As I open the door, I find him with Fred! And I understand why he is so distant with me... I am not a boy!
We talk together for a long time. He tells me that he takes advantage of our relation to boost his carrier and that he just cannot reveal his homosexuality. Strangely enough, even though I used him for my carrier too, I'm a bite cross to learn this. And I believe that he would feel better if he said the truth so I try and convince him to reveal it to the world. Plus I don't want to keep on pretending that way.
And last but not least, I really want to feel free to flirt with Max...
Marie tells me I have made a good decision. And she has also made a big one: she is going to quit Rick! I am sad for her but I know it's right. That guy is so awful!
The party is marvelous! The guests adore it, once more! I must admit the place is paradisaic! During the evening, before I can say anything to him, Max kisses me. I am on cloud nine.
My life is so thrilling!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I want to make a note. One of the bonus prize questions, It was - How do you say thank you in Tunisian...It's pronounced Shoukran. Not Choukran

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#11 2013-01-24 00:10:00

dottygold
Members

aomd_bave Going to do the quest on a side account but there are lots of great prizes this time around. Thank you to everyone who made a guide!

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af351/ponyair84/GraphicDump/2013%20April/b09_zpsf045d829.png

#12 2013-01-24 00:19:32

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

wazaga wrote:

this is getting weird... it's like, every time I decorate a room in a theme, Feerik decides to make a room WITH that actual theme. and this is not the first time, either...

still, another room, another week of decorating. :D

I know that feeling!

#13 2013-01-24 00:38:35

reminusa
Members

I love, love, love the windows and the horse!
Actually I like this a whole lot! good

& The mannequins are right in time because I was I need to a more... modern..? kind of one.

Last edited by reminusa (2013-01-24 00:44:17)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/46b6d60b61fa5399f125c0ab8ca1d720/tumblr_mq01g3uWYR1s1stx9o1_500.gif
Formally, PinkDragon26 on MDD

#14 2013-01-24 04:07:20

sierradane
Members

I was thinking the same thing about the Christmas room needing to be in the Winter tab & this Disco one in the Party tab.  Perhaps they might alter that at a later date, switching their locations?

I especially liked this one for the added "characters" which I'm becoming addicted to collecting them so I can have a huge gathering at various events during the year. 

My gummy bears from a previous Adventure are enjoying the Disco room right now, getting down with those two dancing ladies.

As for the story line, I never read them mainly because the story seems very disjointed.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#15 2013-01-24 06:14:09

iklovech
Members

I'm so angry! :( I spend all my money and fee'z on the 50% sale. Now there is a new room and a horse! I'm sitting without a computer! Just great! :(

#16 2013-01-25 00:55:45

reminusa
Members

iklovech wrote:

I'm so angry! :( I spend all my money and fee'z on the 50% sale. Now there is a new room and a horse! I'm sitting without a computer! Just great! :(

Ditto! But at least this time I had some self control, but I'll be nowhere close enough to the room or horse unless I buy Fee'z...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/46b6d60b61fa5399f125c0ab8ca1d720/tumblr_mq01g3uWYR1s1stx9o1_500.gif

#17 2013-01-25 01:33:24

willowskye

reminusa wrote:

iklovech wrote:

Ditto! But at least this time I had some self control, but I'll be nowhere close enough to the room or horse unless I buy Fee'z...

But, that's the idea behind the sales...to tempt you to spend all of your $$$ so that when the sale if followed by an awesome adventure, you're more likely/tempted to buy fee'z.  (It is a business after all.)  ;)

Whenever I see a sale (especially a 30% off followed by a 50% off) I just know a great adventure is around the corner (and if not a great adventure, one that at least offers a room.)

I know knowing that doesn't take the sting of missing the adventure away, nor am I offering this as any kind of judgement or criticism of anyone's spending habits...just as a "by the way, did you know" kind of thing. :)

#18 2013-01-25 01:46:48

sierradane
Members

I agree with you on that Willowskye.  When I see the sale where you can get 40 DB for 150 feez, I never 'cash in' on that sale since I figure that right after that there will be something great going on that will require about 699 feez.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#19 2013-01-25 03:22:23

reminusa
Members

willowskye wrote:

reminusa wrote:

iklovech wrote:

But, that's the idea behind the sales...to tempt you to spend all of your $$$ so that when the sale if followed by an awesome adventure, you're more likely/tempted to buy fee'z.  (It is a business after all.)  ;)

Whenever I see a sale (especially a 30% off followed by a 50% off) I just know a great adventure is around the corner (and if not a great adventure, one that at least offers a room.)

I know knowing that doesn't take the sting of missing the adventure away, nor am I offering this as any kind of judgement or criticism of anyone's spending habits...just as a "by the way, did you know" kind of thing. :)

It's all good (: I guess it doesn't make much of a difference though as I was going to anyway for renovational things. & as for my spending habit, well they clearly are pretty horrid, haha! & That I do admit to.

#20 2013-01-25 04:51:41

campanella
Members

That guy in the suit in the last step
He looks like Tom Hiddleston
Oh my god, why did I go on a shopping spree. *crysobbawl*

https://40.media.tumblr.com/d2b6d67b60782d1b9b4ae8e73c19351a/tumblr_nz4skthchB1sfm9rso1_500.png

#21 2013-01-25 06:09:24

iklovech
Members

I thought cause of the flirt being so long there wasn't gonna be a adventure at all. That's why I decided to spend some money on my rooms for a chance.

#22 2013-01-25 06:23:18

sniper
Members

willowskye wrote:

FYI (and totally off-topic.) - Sniper, as a fun fact...did you know that your avatar (from a game I can't remember) is actually based on Michael Rooker (who plays Merle Dixon on "The Walking Dead?")  Just a fun and useless trivia fact I somehow retained. :)

Yes I know. I didnt think any girl from OhMyDollz would know! That is so awesome aomd_bravo Its from the BlackOps2 game. I wonder, are you a fan of Michael Rooker or TWD? Or maybe your a gamer?

Star Wars Ep 7, Suicide Squad, Fallout 4, Mass Effect Andromeda, James Bond Spectre. July 2015 👏😭

#23 2013-01-25 14:50:47

willowskye

sniper wrote:

willowskye wrote:

Yes I know. I didnt think any girl from OhMyDollz would know! That is so awesome aomd_bravo Its from the BlackOps2 game. I wonder, are you a fan of Michael Rooker or TWD? Or maybe your a gamer?

I'm a mild gamer...I prefer RPG type games like Skyrim, Fallout, Diablo, etc. I don't really play the war/shooter type games (only because I'm really, really bad at them.) Lol

But, I am a HUGE Walking Dead Fan (the show, not so much the comic...I couldn't keep track of who was who because most of the guys looked the same.  I mean, how am I supposed to tell which shaggy, bearded guy is which? Lol)  My son prefers the comic, but I am all about the show.  I watch each and every showing every Sunday...and then again when they do the marathons.  Yeah...I have no life. Lol ;)

Oh..also, Norman Reedus follows me on twitter.  Me! Yes, me!!!  I could not believe it ( and still can't) when I saw that he followed me.  I still don't know what tweet I did to cause him to want to follow me, but I'll take it. :) I tweet a lot...a LOT during the show each Sunday.  (I'm still working on my duct tape body suit.) ;)

Yeah...I love The Walking Dead.  (as you can tell by my gushing.) 

No...I'm not obsessed.  Why do you ask? lol

--------------------------------

Ummmmm...now I'm being bad by taking this thread totally off-topic. Lol

Sooooo....yeah, the adventure. Really cool. :)

#24 2013-01-27 08:05:03

sniper
Members

willowskye wrote:

sniper wrote:

willowskye wrote:

I'm a mild gamer...I prefer RPG type games like Skyrim, Fallout, Diablo, etc. I don't really play the war/shooter type games (only because I'm really, really bad at them.) Lol

But, I am a HUGE Walking Dead Fan (the show, not so much the comic...I couldn't keep track of who was who because most of the guys looked the same.  I mean, how am I supposed to tell which shaggy, bearded guy is which? Lol)  My son prefers the comic, but I am all about the show.  I watch each and every showing every Sunday...and then again when they do the marathons.  Yeah...I have no life. Lol ;)

Oh..also, Norman Reedus follows me on twitter.  Me! Yes, me!!!  I could not believe it ( and still can't) when I saw that he followed me.  I still don't know what tweet I did to cause him to want to follow me, but I'll take it. :) I tweet a lot...a LOT during the show each Sunday.  (I'm still working on my duct tape body suit.) ;)

Yeah...I love The Walking Dead.  (as you can tell by my gushing.) 

No...I'm not obsessed.  Why do you ask? lol

--------------------------------

Ummmmm...now I'm being bad by taking this thread totally off-topic.
Sooooo....yeah, the adventure. Really cool. :)

Gamer mom? Awesome! fete And you play skyrim? All hail Dragonborn. haha

I'm not really a walking dead fan since it doesnt play in my country anymore. aomd_mdr
But norman Reedus followed you? love OhMyGod

And about the ducttape body suit....thats kinda wierd but LOL. You are kinda cool and I wish we could talk more often but this thread is about the quest so yeah....the quest is kinda cool. Its worth all the dollars i was saving up good

#25 2013-01-27 08:29:27

iklovech
Members

I finished the quest! Yes!

I had to do it all with my cellphone. I had to buy the fee'z with my phones internet and do the whole quest with the phone. Miss my laptop.

Board footer