You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-04-10 10:28:33

sarah
Administrator

[Flash Sale] Picnic in the Sun

Hi dollz!

Here it is, the sun has arrived!

To celebrate this sunny return, we offer you to go on a picnic in a beautiful green field thanks to this new flash sale!

Set up your scene with these 10 elements that are a true call from springtime nature!

[url=http://us.ohmydollz.com/?p=offreg]http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Flash_20130410.png

Here is the list of elements with their prices in store:

- A tree: 18 $$$

- A fairy light: 8 $$$

- Red cushions: 7 $$$

- White cushions: 7 $$$

- A basket: 12 $$$

- A red chair: 7 $$$

- A purple chair: 7 $$$

- A table: 7 $$$

- A tablecloth: 7 $$$

- A flower necklace: 6 $$$

The picnic set costs 85$$$.

For this Flash Sale, we offer you a tiny price: 39$$$!

This special offer is available until Tuesday April 11th at noon (French time), hurry up!

Let's go on a bucolic picnic!

#2 2013-04-10 12:02:18

Ancien joueur colinekaren
Guests

Re: [Flash Sale] Picnic in the Sun

I think will get the room aomd_blase

#3 2013-04-10 12:20:27

Guests

Complete aomd_bravo

#4 2013-04-10 12:34:09

Guests

Not so good pleur

#5 2013-04-10 12:57:38

sierradane
Members

My doll Willie-Dane got that and it's pretty cute.  The blanket could be used as a future rug & the pillows could be used on a bed.  My only regret in this is that to have finished the look I would have wanted for this scene, I would need to purchase items from the.......   Dollz Story Store pleur

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#6 2013-04-10 13:58:02

Ancien joueur sysy8
Guests

aomd_bisous aomd_bisous aomd_bisous

*Mod. Edit - Posts consisting of nothing but smilies (with no actual comment) are considered spam. Spam is not allowed on this board.

Last edited by willowskye (2013-04-10 15:53:48)

#7 2013-04-10 15:42:20

venus1000
Members

i think i will skip this one and wait for the next quest:norm:

the queen has spoken

#8 2013-04-10 15:45:00

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Is it just me or have we been getting lots of these flash sales lately? O_o

#9 2013-04-10 15:58:55

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

colinekaren please do not triple post for it is against the board rules.

This is a cute set but to bad the chairs don't match each other.

#10 2013-04-10 17:06:14

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

sierradane wrote:

My doll Willie-Dane got that and it's pretty cute.  The blanket could be used as a future rug & the pillows could be used on a bed.  My only regret in this is that to have finished the look I would have wanted for this scene, I would need to purchase items from the.......   Dollz Story Store pleur

IKR...
*sigh*

I don't know if I'll get this it goes with absoultely nothing I have. I'd like the fairy lights but I'm not paying that for just those.

#11 2013-04-10 19:22:51

lilysummers
Members

I Hate mismatched furniture, and this set reminds me of..um..like it belongs in a kiddy daycare playroom.
and what sierra wrote is true..im running into a huge brick wall making these sales and adventure items work without basic elements from the Dollz Story store to tie it all together.
its really putting me off buying items i would normally purchase because i just cant make them work as stand alone items.
Removing that store has really taken a lot of joy out of the game and these increased frequency of flashsales is not making up for it for me.

#12 2013-04-10 22:19:12

kimaly
Members

Is the tree (With the other pillows, chairs and table etc.) is in the flash sale cuz im kinda confuse

#13 2013-04-10 23:38:34

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

kimaly wrote:
Is the tree (With the other pillows, chairs and table etc.) is in the flash sale cuz im kinda confuse

Yes, the tree is included... it is the first item in Sarah's list (with a retail value of $18).

sierradane wrote:
My only regret in this is that to have finished the look I would have wanted for this scene, I would need to purchase items from the.......   Dollz Story Store pleur

anyamalfoy wrote:
IKR...
*sigh*

lilysummers wrote:
and what sierra wrote is true..im running into a huge brick wall making these sales and adventure items work without basic elements from the Dollz Story store to tie it all together.
its really putting me off buying items i would normally purchase because i just cant make them work as stand alone items.
Removing that store has really taken a lot of joy out of the game and these increased frequency of flashsales is not making up for it for me.

Agreed.
Agreed.
Agreed.  One of the primary reasons that I didn't even consider doing the Panther Woman cave is because most of the rock, terrain, and plant landscaping elements are no longer available to create a "natural" scene vs. "superhero" hideout.  I would have liked the cave for at least one of my dollz, if I had been able to convert it to another use.

Another very fair observation about the removal of DollzStory that has not yet been mentioned is our rapidly expanding list of "Stores" in "My Things".  To date, we have added the Walker, Abyss, and Panther stores to "classify" a handful of items.  Quite honestly, I do not know that I will be able to readily recall which adventure a specific item came from a year from now... I certainly cannot always pinpoint the items that I already have in my inventory.  Knowing it came from an adventure and, therefore, DollzStory, is a bit more reasonable proposition.  Plus, I hate to think how long that pull-down scroll menu for our "Stores" will eventually get if each adventure has it's own designation... it will become very unwieldy, very quickly!

#14 2013-04-11 01:13:55

kimaly
Members

n0regrets wrote:

kimaly wrote:

Yes, the tree is included... it is the first item in Sarah's list (with a retail value of $18).

Rr..really? The tree doesn't show when I try the objects in the flash sale.  Is it a bugg for me? pleur
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o510/hope4ever2/MISSINGTREE_zpsea4a7d4d.png
Here's a screenshot when I "try it out" the items, it didn't showed the humongous tree. (unless its very very very tiny)

Last edited by kimaly (2013-04-11 01:21:34)

#15 2013-04-11 01:33:38

dragonmcbaine
Members

@Kimaly.

Same for me. I did the try it out feature and the tree, fairy lights, and the red set of pillows didn't show up.

"Well, personally, I kind of want to slay the dragon."
                          -ANGEL (FROM ANGELTHESERIES)"

#16 2013-04-11 01:35:44

goldenlightt
Members

@kimaly @dragonmcbaine Same for me intr

https://goo.gl/6cBZiz
Thank you Zoey900 for the avatar and signature!

#17 2013-04-11 01:43:43

sierradane
Members

goldenlightt wrote:

@kimaly @dragonmcbaine Same for me intr

Everything shows up for my doll Willie-Dane

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#18 2013-04-11 01:44:06

laurabow
Members

n0regrets wrote:

Another very fair observation about the removal of DollzStory that has not yet been mentioned is our rapidly expanding list of "Stores" in "My Things".

Plus, I hate to think how long that pull-down scroll menu for our "Stores" will eventually get if each adventure has it's own designation... it will become very unwieldy, very quickly!

This was on my mind, too.

#19 2013-04-11 02:50:48

snortmort
Members

dragonmcbaine wrote:

@Kimaly.

Same for me. I did the try it out feature and the tree, fairy lights, and the red set of pillows didn't show up.

I had the same problem when trying them on, too. I bought it anyways and everything showed up in my loft after I had purchased the set. I really like this set! It was perfect for my account amazinglove :)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

Board footer