You are not logged in.

Announcement

#651 2013-04-21 20:38:53

amaryllis-love
Members

Re: Demigods (Roman and Greek) RP

"soo does that mean I can?" I asked hopefully, so that I would be spared from a drunk driving lecture from Dad.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#652 2013-04-21 20:39:33

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

I facepalm at the comment, "Urgh. Fine. Come on, Lauren, let's get you to your brothers."

(( ...Pretend that the entirety of the 2nd prophecy is done or not? ))

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#653 2013-04-21 20:40:30

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

(Try not to confuse those who haven't read...Soooo...ignore that maybe?)
Chiron:
"Has she been claimed already?"

#654 2013-04-21 20:42:35

amaryllis-love
Members

"no. Not yet. Which is odd in itself."

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

#655 2013-04-21 20:43:41

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

"So, what? Put her in 11?"

(( Cabin Eleven : Hermes Cabin aka. Cabin for the Unclaimed. ))

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png

#656 2013-04-21 20:43:49

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Chiron:
"They how would you know who her brothers and sisters are? Do you have an idea who her parent is? Yeah for now, I guess she..."
I paused when I saw the familiar trident claim shining above her head.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2013-04-21 20:44:30)

#657 2013-04-21 20:45:09

malu
Members

[ Should I post le descriptions of le cabins? ]

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#658 2013-04-21 20:45:46

amaryllis-love
Members

"I made her drown a bunch of birds. And there you go."

#659 2013-04-21 20:46:09

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

(We should do that yeah...Want me to help? We should add them here and in the first post, too.)

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2013-04-21 20:46:36)

#660 2013-04-21 20:46:50

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

(( Maybe just small descs? Not an entire wiki page? ))

"Well, looka that. Whoop dee doo. Percy can show her around now."

#661 2013-04-21 20:49:33

malu
Members

[ Sure Darky. I'll do from cabin 10 - 20.. I'll post in a while.. ]

#662 2013-04-21 20:50:33

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

(( Well, I'll be taking my leave now. It's 3AM and I need SLEEEEP. Like Bec ;P Good luck with the descriptions!! ))

#663 2013-04-21 20:51:13

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

[ Okay. I'll do the rest :D If you want we can only add a picture if there is one and a small description of which god it belongs to and something about it)

Lauren:
I wasn't sure what they were staring at. I looked above me and saw something weird, "Uh...Is this normal?"

#664 2013-04-21 20:53:18

amaryllis-love
Members

"your dad just claimed you. Good for you, Lauren. Shouldn't Chiron show you the orientation video?"

#665 2013-04-21 21:03:04

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

(The description of the first ten cabins...Also added that to the first post)

Cabins

The Cabins at Camp Half-Blood each represent one of the Greek gods and goddesses. Demigods attending the camp stay in the respective cabins patronized by their immortal parents.

Initially, only twelve cabins were built for the children of the Olympians. Those of other minor gods or unclaimed children of the twelve would reside with the children of Hermes in Cabin Eleven. After the Second Olympian War, Percy Jackson requested that Hades and the minor gods be given their own cabins as well. Now there are twenty cabins at Camp Half-Blood.

Hermes' cabin had an acceptance policy stating that any undetermined camper can stay inside. Therefore, Half-bloods whose immortal parent had not claimed them or whose immortal parent is a minor god would stay in the Hermes cabin. Percy briefly stayed in the Hermes cabin.

After the minor cabins were built, it is assumed that the policy then only covered the unclaimed. All new campers stay in the Hermes cabin until they are claimed by their immortal parent.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130403120214/olympians/images/thumb/3/37/Camp-Half-Blood.jpg/340px-Camp-Half-Blood.jpg

Cabin One: Zeus

Zeus' Cabin (#1) is described as a marble building looking like a mausoleum, with heavy columns. The big bronze double doors are polished in such a way to provide a 'holographic' effect of lightning bolts passing across. It also thunders all the time.
Inside: the dome-shaped ceiling is decorated with moving mosaics of a cloudy sky and thunder bolts. A statue of Zeus in traditional Greek clothes is centered in the room. It has alcoves with golden eagle statues.

Cabin Two: Hera

Hera's Cabin (#2) is a marble, formal-looking building, graceful with slim columns garlanded with pomegranates and flowers. It is done in a similar way to her husband, Zeus' cabin.
Inside: like a temple with a large statue of Hera in the center. There is no furniture inside due to no one will ever stay in that cabin and is honorary (Hera is the goddess of marriage and "doesn't run around having affairs with mortals. That is her husband's job.").

Cabin Three: Poesidon

Poseidon's Cabin (#3) is a long, low building with windows facing the ocean, and looking like it's made of rough sea stone, with pieces of coral at the end of the cabin and a seashell and a trident over the door. Percy described its smell to be same as the cabin at Montauk where his mother and father met. Percy also states that there is always a sea breeze blowing through it.
Inside: walls made of abalone with rows of neat bunks, and a salt water fountain given to Percy (until he cut it in half). There is also a sort of mobile of hippocampi or "fish-ponies" as Tyson calls them.

Cabin Four: Demeter

Demeter's Cabin (#4) is covered in flowers and tomato plants grow on the walls and doorway. It has wild flowers and roses growing on a porch. It has a real grass roof. Its color is a kind of a light brown.

Cabin Five: Ares

Ares' Cabin (#5) is badly painted red and has a large boar's head over the door with barbed wire on the roof. Annabeth mentioned it did have land mines, but she might have been joking. Rock music is constantly blaring from it.

Cabin Six: Athena

Athena's Cabin (#6) is a gray building with plain white curtains and a design of an owl over the door.
Inside: most of the space is devoted to maps, desks and various projects, with all the bunks shoved together against one wall, "as if sleep was not important". Percy described it as a "braniac's workshop."

Cabin Seven: Apollo

Apollo's Cabin (#7) seems to be made of solid gold and made to glow during the daytime - it's hard to tell if the gold is reflecting light or generating it.

Cabin Eight: Artemis

Artemis' Cabin (#8) is an all silver building with silver curtains, similar to the outfit of the Hunters. It also glows silver during night time as if reflecting the moon, but looks like a normal cabin in the day. It is decorated with paintings and carvings of wild animals, mostly the stag. Because Artemis is a virgin goddess, she doesn't have children of her own and the cabin is honorary; however it is used by the Hunters when they visit camp.

Cabin Nine: Hephaestus

Hephaestus' Cabin (#9) looks like a small factory, with brick walls and smokestacks like the forges and lots of gears around the entrance.
Inside: Leo describes the folded steel bunks against the walls to be like "high-tech Murphy beds". Each bed has a digital control panel, blinking LED lights, glowing gems, and interlocking gears. It has shiny metal walls and metal slated doors. It is noted for being unclean and messy , filled with junk most of the time. A fire pole comes down from the second floor. A circular staircase leads down into some kind of basement. The walls are lined with every kind of power tool imaginable, and a huge assortment of weaponry. A workbench overflows with scrap metal, screws, bolts, washers, nails, rivets, and a million other machine parts. There is also a tunnel underneath.It is associated with Bunker Nine.The most famous demigod son of Hephaestus was Archimedes.

Cabin Ten: Aphrodite

Aphrodite's Cabin (#10) is a wooden cabin with a painted blue roof, pillars, checkerboard deck with steps and gray walls. It also smells heavily of designer perfume. Piper describes it as "a giant Barbie house where supermodels go to die."
Inside: It is described as a life-size dollhouse with pink walls and white window trim. The lace curtains are pastel blue and green which matched the sheets and feather comforters on all the beds. The guys had one row of bunks separated by a curtain, but their section of the cabin was just as neat and orderly as the girls'. The cabin is always clean except for under the beds, which had chocolate wrappers, love notes, and other things under them. Every camper had a wooden camp chest at the foot of their bunk with their name painted on it. The only other bit of individualism was how the campers had decorated their private bunk spaces. Each had slightly different pictures tacked up of whatever celebrities they thought were hot. A few had personal photos, too, but most were actors or singers.

Lauren:
"He claimed me?! Really?! Who's Percy?"

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2013-04-21 21:06:21)

#666 2013-04-21 21:17:20

amaryllis-love
Members

"yup. That's their way of claiming their children. Percy is your brother. I can take you to him, if you like.. But I should warn you, we don't really get along."

#667 2013-04-21 21:19:21

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

(How old should Percy be? If they are another generation, then he should be around 25?)
"Huh...Why?"

#668 2013-04-21 21:23:15

amaryllis-love
Members

(pretty much)
"Well, it's something to do with my Dad. Long story."

#669 2013-04-21 21:24:53

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

(Okie dokie)
Lauren:
I followed her and asked, "Is he a jerk? Not your father...My brother?"

#670 2013-04-21 21:28:20

amaryllis-love
Members

"Not really a jerk to most people. We just don't get along so well. I'm never serious about training and all and he's all uptight about it. We bicker from time to time and we don't really talk nice about each other." I said as we walked closer to her cabin.

#671 2013-04-21 21:30:20

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Lauren:

When we got closer to a cabin decorated in sea artifacts, shells...and had the smell of the ocean, I saw a tall guy with messy black hair exclaiming something about catch the flag and the Ares cabin or something. "Is that hi?"

#672 2013-04-21 21:32:22

amaryllis-love
Members

"yup. Hey Jackson! I brought along one of yours for you." I called out to him as we came to a stop across from the door.

#673 2013-04-21 21:32:51

malu
Members

Cabin Eleven - Hermes.
Hermes' cabin is, without a doubt, the most weathered and used out of all the other cabins. The paint which covers its walls are chipped, badly in need of a new coat. It doesn't gleam with any sort of 'new' or mystical air as some of the other cabins do. It is rather dull in appearance, especially when compared to the other cabins. However rather than looking unappealing - all these factors combine to make it look the most relatable and homely of the cabins. There is a caduceus that hangs above the front doorway.

Cabin Twelve - Dionysus.
Ivy and grape vines wind its way up the cabin's walls and roof, giving it almost an attractively rustic look. Two large, empty pithos' sit at the foot of the doors, images of ancient parties drawn onto them - wine jugs.
There is usually a good amount of room within the cabin to move around. The walls are usually covered with elaborate and opulent images of celebration and depiction of ancient festivals - including quite a few paintings of satyrs serving the young God Dionysus. Grapes can be found in abundance here.

Cabin Thirteen - Hades.
Made out of heavy, thick obsidion, it's walls are as black as night. There are no windows to lighten the atmosphere. Thick roman columns can be found in flanking the front doors - with torches burning green greek fire on every one of them, 24/7. Hanging above the cabin doorway is a skull with mutated features, grinning down lifelessly at whoever dares cross the threshold of the cabin. It was designed mainly by Nico di Angelo with help from summoned 'undead' workers.

Cabin Fourteen - Iris.
The children in this cabin are believed to have photokinesis, the ability to bend light; and possibly virtuakinesis, the ability to create illusions, due to their mother being Iris, the Greek goddess of rainbows. Iris' cabin is a stone building with arches on either side. The stone is enchanted to constantly shift in color. The interior of the cabin is very lavish, with cloud shaped beds and pillows and rainbow colored carpeting.

Cabin Fifteen - Hypnos.
It is made of mud walls and a rush roof. A wreath of red poppies hang above the door. Inside, there's a fireplace with a crackling fire. Above the mantel hangs Hypnos' symbol: a poplar tree branch dripping water from the river Lethe, into a collection of tin bowls. Soft violin music is always playing, and the air always smells like fresh laundry. The smell of Clovis's breath indicates there's warm milk in the cabin. There are always plenty of empty beds, all with feather pillows, fresh sheets and fluffy quilts.

Cabin Sixteen - Nemesis.
Nemesis is the patron of this cabin, and is the goddess of revenge and balance. There is a broken wheel over the door, resembling Pac-Man. Nemesis' cabin looks like a normal cabin, except the left half is painted black, while the right is painted white. The interior of the cabin has those colors reversed. In the center of the room is a large set of scales that can determine the sins of anyone who touches them.

Cabin Seventeen - Nike.
The cabin of demigod offspring of the goddess of victory, Nike.  Nike's cabin is made out of brick and it is large and square. There is a simple flat roof and there are no windows or decorations on the outside. The inside has bleachers on both sides and the floor is polished hardwood. There is a loft in the cabin that is where all the bunk beds go.

Cabin Eighteen - Hebe.
The Hebe Cabin is made out of marble and has the appearance of a regular cabin. In front of the cabin there is a large fountain that is meant to replicate the Fountain of Youth. Children of Hebe can use a special chalice with the water running in the fountain that gives whoever drinks the water great energy. The inside has bunk beds all along the sides and there is a marble fireplace on the back wall. There is a statue of Hebe in the middle.

Cabin Nineteen - Tyche.
Tyche's Cabin looks a small stone building. Two stone columns sit on either side of the entrance supporting a flashing neon sign that says "TYCHE". This has been known to irritate other campers at night. Inside the cabin is a carpeted floor and several games reside in the room. The cabin was gifted with a slot machine and a card table so the children of Tyche could practice their luck. The beds are in the lofts above the slot machines, with green canopies. Next to the cabin is a slowly growing patch of four leaf clovers, charmed for good luck.

Cabin Twenty - Hecate
Hecate's Cabin is made of stacked stones with glowing magical writing and runes on them. If one of the stones falls from the cabin it causes everyone within a half-mile to turn into a tree or it will explode killing everybody. The inside is lit by glowing crystals that float around the cabin.

#674 2013-04-21 21:36:31

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

(Added a link to your post from the first post Malu. THANKS!!!! Also for those who don't know Percy, I've added his bio in my first post!)

Lauren:
He looked at me and smiled widely, "Welcome to Camp Halfblood where all your dreams come true...or at least you learn not to die!"

#675 2013-04-21 21:39:40

amaryllis-love
Members

I rolled my eyes. "ignore that. What's to life if you're just trying not to, die. Its like the most killjoy sort of ways to go about life, you know?"

Board footer