You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » FAQ's
  •  » How to reset your loft or other rooms.

#1 2013-07-24 15:12:18

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

How to reset your loft or other rooms.

n0regrets wrote:

Don't cry!  Please try this suggestion... I have posted it twice in the OhMyDollz Gets A Makeover thread:

missratchet wrote:
Where can I reset my loft?? Does anyone know?

n0regrets wrote:
Try this... hopefully, it works!

anyamalfoy wrote:
One thing I'm sad to see go is the rest my loft button. I need to rearrange a whole room because of the left align doll and instead of clicking that button it's going to be rather a long process.

n0regrets wrote:
A lot of the things that seem obvious to us, may be a simple matter of more "hands on" experience "in game", like the Loft Reset... that's a big one!!!  I hope it is just a temporary oversight... but in the meantime you can use:

My Things --> Sort by room --> Accept --> Select all items --> Move to: whatever-room-you-are-in --> Accept.

It's not an actual "Reset My Loft" button... but is should accomplish the same thing.  Just be sure to save in the room you want to "reset"... and send items to that same room (the one you are saved in/resetting).

I do not have any dollz currently doing a remodel... so I have not personally tried this.  If it works for you, please report back to the Board... this appears to be a question a lot of players have.  I'm sure everyone would appreciate the confirmation... or dread a disappointment!

Good Luck ^.^

• Index
  •  » FAQ's
  •  » How to reset your loft or other rooms.

Board footer