You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-09-24 11:03:17

sarah
Administrator

[Fashion Show] New Theme: Insects!

Hi designers!

Now you have shown us how romantic you could be, I'd like you to know what kind of nature-lover you are and how much you like: Insectes!

To take part in this Fashion Show: insects!, you just need to dress up your doll as an insect, to create an outfit that represents an insect, or that refers to an insect!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/Dollz/Defile_de_mode/theme_defilemode.png

To take part in the show your doll must absolutely wear an an outfit that represents an insect.

You have until  Monday September 30th at 10AM (French time) to make the most original and fascinating insect ever, make the most of it!

You mustn't use :

- Gifts you received from your friends

To register this week, you need:

- At LEAST 2 elements from the Basics store: http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/us/officielle-2.png

antennas on your outfit.

I remind you that if you can not follow the requirements of the subject, it is better to wait for the next contest instead to be banned for non-compliance with the theme.

Make sure your outfit is consistent and complies with the theme before you register.
Also check that there are no objects attached to your doll that you do not want to show. If the object is not attached to your doll, it will not be visible during the show!

You have until Monday, September 30th at 10 AM to make up a wonderful outfit, make the most of it!

Have a nice week and may your sweetest dreams come true on OhMyDollz!! aomd_smile

#2 2013-09-25 05:47:25

darkjewels
Members

Re: [Fashion Show] New Theme: Insects!

if you're having a hard time trying to find antennas(or at least the model you want):
1)buy a thin belt*(x2);
2)rotate it;
3)hide part of it behind your hair(IF needed): TA-DA! antennas!

or you could find the ladybug's custom outfit's antennas(wich i did not find yet.)

*actualy, anything that would look like an antenna if rotated: tiaras, hairstuff, necklaces, etc.

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#3 2013-09-26 18:37:30

silverstarshine
Members

Have the ladybug outfit and show said it was not allowed when I tried to register it.  Also the butterfly dresses (2), were not allowed. um, really???

Unshared joy is an unlighted candle. -Spanish Proverb

#4 2013-09-27 04:28:38

darkjewels
Members

oh my x_X

well, i personaly was trying to make a cockroach outfit but if i don't find the stuf i think i'll give up XD

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#5 2013-09-27 11:52:41

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Which butterfly dress is it?

#6 2013-10-01 01:07:40

april
Members

the two lady bug outfits, and the 2 butterfly dresses are not allowed. http://www.ohmydollz.com/img/big/56625. … /60883.png

To love another person is to see the face of G-d.  -Victor Hugo

Board footer