You are not logged in.

Announcement

#51 2014-01-26 18:57:38

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Re: Good Girlz Club (RP)

Kiara:
I shrug and take a seat, honestly I could smack talk her down with ease, 'specially since my mod-ed DS had twice the processing power of her silly iPhone.
I roll my eyes at her, "Tattoos don't cover up scars, half-wit. Something that's injected under your skin won't cover up something on your skin."
I twist my guitar into my lap and play a few notes from "Flight of the Bumblebee".
I play it while talking with ease, "And, hm, it seems you know my name, isn't that nice? Unfortunately, I don't know yours. Probably because I don't really want to have any association with uncultured judgmental swine."
I didn't like judging people but this type of person was so easy to see through, she just literally picks at my most intense dislikes.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#52 2014-01-26 20:33:59

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Can you shut up ? Ugh. That song is killing my ears. And my name is Kitsumine, pronounced as Kit-SU-minay. I actually didn't understand a single word of what you just said, probably because it's illogical, like you. And if you really think that your little game is more powerful than the latest Iphone, then you're mistaken, sweetie. Besides, what can your little gadget do that an Iphone can't ? Probably nothing, of course."

Ugh! This girl is such a know-it-all! Or at least she thinks she is. Pfft. As if her stupid little eighties' gadget can beat an Iphone. Nothing can beat an Iphone, you idiot. Get real.

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#53 2014-01-26 21:16:11

angelfire
Members
Website

Dellanir:
I pull my hat up to look at what new person came through the door. Omigod yes. Hallelujah! "Kiara! You're here! Thank God. Wait...Why are you here? You didn't tell me you'd be here."

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#54 2014-01-26 23:58:15

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Who really cares why she's here ? I mean, I certainly don't. Kiara Pierce is just another social outcast who doesn't like anybody. Really, she's got the personality of a snake. So I'm just wondering as to why --" I stopped mid-sentence and saw someone at the door of the club. I gasped. It was Akira! I winked a flirty wink at him and rushed to the door. I accidentally dropped my Iphone right there in front of him. So I cautiously bent over to pick it up. I immediately engaged in conversation with him.

Oh, he's so amazing. He's just so lovely! I could talk to him all day, and stare into his eyes all night. Oh, how I love him...

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#55 2014-01-27 00:17:19

jadefarnill
Members

Ava:
I rolled my eyes watching her fumble in front of the guy. Instead of focusing on the dumb chick, I pulled my chair up so I could speak better eith Kiara and Dell. "Ignore the diva. She doesn't have half a brain cell." I held my hand out for Kiara to shake. "I'm Ava." I smiled genuinely, hoping this might mean there a few people here who I could actually talk to.

#56 2014-01-27 00:25:57

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

I told Akira I had to go, and that I would text him later. I went back to my seat.

"Oh, by the way, Ava Marie, I heard what you said about me. I'm not deaf, you know. But really I don't care. I think the only reason why you even said that is because you're jealous that Akira likes me. And I'll just say this. You better back off, Ava, because Akira's mine, and you certainly have no chance whatsoever of being with him. Just to let you know." I glared at her."That goes for all of you," I added, and glared at all of them.

Last edited by subway1 (2014-01-27 00:26:36)

#57 2014-01-27 00:51:57

jadefarnill
Members

Ava:
I laughed hysterically at thought. "Don't worry I have no interest in him whatsoever."

#58 2014-01-27 01:05:53

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Good. But I wonder about Kiara and the other punk... Oh well. Even if they did like Akira, he would never fall for them. Akira says that Punk rockers are too conservative, as in they cover up too much. He thinks they dress like boys, never exposing any skin whatsoever and wearing clothes that hide their figure. Totally unflattering, if you ask me. He prefers girls like me."

I could see that Ava Marie couldn't care less about Akira, which I liked, but I had a feeling she had something to say, too.

Last edited by subway1 (2014-01-27 01:06:12)

#59 2014-01-27 03:15:59

angelfire
Members
Website

Dellanir:
I wrote my name on a card to Ava. "Sorry but I'll just wait until Miss Prez here calls on me for her to know my name." Kitsumine came back after talking to the guy...whoever he was...and I burst out laughing. So much that tears came into my eyes. "You're...hilarious...To think...I could ever like a guy...like that." I said in between laughs. Besides. If you don't want to do anything with us...Why are you here...with us?"

Last edited by angelfire (2014-01-27 03:16:48)

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#60 2014-01-27 19:46:40

Ancien joueur ayokoniles
Guests

(sorry I don't have a computer so I post when I can. Forgivsies? quoi )

I groaned. "Okay this is getting on my nerve!" I shouted. "If I accept all of you will you quit bickerin like a bunch of female dogs?! and follow the GGC ediqutte? (sorry if misspelled.)

#61 2014-01-27 21:48:18

angelfire
Members
Website

(( Heyy no problem ^^ Thanks for making the RP! ))

Dellanir:
"Wait...You have to accept us? You mean I have a chance of not being in the club?" I bend over to peek through the door and I see her there giving me a you better join look. Dammit

#62 2014-01-27 21:54:54

Ancien joueur ayokoniles
Guests

"Yes you have to join....that's the punishment for being do annoying." Absidy admonished. "Okay first assignment. Introductions."

#63 2014-01-27 22:22:21

angelfire
Members
Website

Dellanir:
"You should start since you're in charge"

#64 2014-01-27 22:59:47

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"For once, I agree with Punkie over here. Besides, we're always interested in the beginning of the class, and then, slowly, our interest diminishes. Plus, you're a fellow diva, like me, so I think we'll get along perfectly. So, let's start!"

#65 2014-01-27 23:20:15

angelfire
Members
Website

Dellanir
"Well then. My name's Dellanir. But call me Dell. I'm 17 and I have a crazy obsession with gloves and hats. I've taken lots of martial arts classes so if you want to take my hat off, I'm sure to land you in the 'ospital. But that's if you're lucky. I won't normally judge people until after they start talking to me. I'm half Irish and half american. And I think that's good. Next?"

#66 2014-01-27 23:23:00

Ancien joueur ayokoniles
Guests

Name: Delina Heart
Likes: My daughter, My Wife, Extreme sports, Gothic stuff, Guns, Horseback riding, and writing.
What do you look like: http://yahbey.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/cute-cartoon-wallpapers-for-girls.jpg

#67 2014-01-27 23:24:52

Ancien joueur ayokoniles
Guests

Absidy smirked. Usually people freaked out about finding out the Principal was married to her mother who was also a female. "Nice to meet you del." she said.

#68 2014-01-27 23:32:16

subway1
Members

Kitsumine:

"Dellanir, huh ? That's a nice name. I actually like it."

"Hi, I'm Kitsumine Koi, pronounced Kit-SU-minay. I come from Tokyo, Japan, and I'm an only child in my family, and of course I'm rich. I'm sixteen, and I love girly things, money, luxury, fortune, art, animals, fashion, other divas like me, reading, writing, drawing, singing, dancing, ballet, skating, travelling, stuffies, swimming, gymnastics, cheerleading, basketball, the color pink, A-Pop, K-Pop, J-Pop, talking, flirting, my friends, my family, school, technology, texting, playing games and theater, believe it or not. My favorite food is ice-cream, and I am a really nice person if you don't get on my bad side. I also take art lessons and violin courses. It's a pleasure to meet most of you. Who's next ?"

Last edited by subway1 (2014-01-27 23:34:01)

#69 2014-01-27 23:35:27

Ancien joueur ayokoniles
Guests

"Hey kit." Absidy replied.

#70 2014-01-27 23:42:49

Ancien joueur ayokoniles
Guests

Milton:
Angela walked into the club room and kissed her daughter on the cheeks. "How's the meeting going?" She asked.

Absidy:
"Right now we are doing introductions and you just interrupted." Absidy replied bitterly. Her other mom looked hurt but retreated and walked out the room.

#71 2014-01-27 23:44:24

jadefarnill
Members

Ava:
I raised my hand, standing up and turning my chair backwards, sitting on it with my chest to the back of the chair."That would be me I guess. I'm Ava Marie O'Donnell and I come from London, Engand. I like anything to do with theatre, singing, dancing and acting and I like to think I'm pretty good at all three. I hopefully I only have to be here for a year because I'll be at a stage school back in London this time next year." I shrugged a little, propping my chin up on my elbow, which was being supported by the back of the chair.

(Sorry I typed this before your last reply)

Last edited by jadefarnill (2014-01-27 23:45:14)

#72 2014-01-27 23:49:37

angelfire
Members
Website

Dellanir:
"Ooo good luck, Ava. Sounds like you've got everything planned out!"

#73 2014-01-27 23:49:51

Ancien joueur ayokoniles
Guests

(totes okay :) )

Absidy:
"Nice to meet you Ava."

Delina:

"Absidy!" The woman shouted walking into the room. "What did you do to your mother?!"

Absidy:
The diva sighed. "Nothing mom." she replied. "And we are in the middle of a meeting."
The diva's mother huffed and turned for the door. "Do not think this is over!" and with that the woman slammed the door.

Last edited by ayokoniles (2014-01-27 23:50:36)

#74 2014-01-27 23:54:55

angelfire
Members
Website

Dellanir:
"Hmm...What was that about? Well what had happened before really with Ms. Evil Eye." I said referring to the principal.

#75 2014-01-27 23:56:16

Ancien joueur ayokoniles
Guests

"Oh well as I said in my introduction principal EVIL EYE IS  my mother's wife." Absidy answered. "So in turn she is also my mother."

Board footer