You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2014-06-20 23:16:37

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: The RWBY RP Fanfics

Aww :D Kuro's so adorable!
And I too love Lina and Violet's friendship!!
I want to know what happened to her parents

*EDIT*
Okay! Here's Sierra:

“SIERRA!!”
“Yes, Mother.”
“WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST?!”
“Coming, mother.”
“HURRY UP WITH IT!”
Little 10 year old Sierra lifts a full tray of breakfast to her mother in her bed. “Would you like anything else with that?”
“No. You may go until I call you again.”
“Can I play outside?” Sierra’s mother takes a bite of the egg on her plate. “Hmm…This gives you 10 Minutes. Any longer and you’ll get it.”
“Yes, Mother. Thank you.” She leaves the house quietly closing the door.
--
“I don’t see why you put up with her after all this.” Sky says as they sit on the curb in front of Sky’s home.
“Well, where do you suppose I go?”
“You could live with me?” Sky offers.
“That’s too much. I don’t want to be a bother...How’re you holding up anyhow? You haven't been mopey today. That’s progress!”
“Thanks. I’m trying, but I never imagined mom leaving so soon. It’s only been a year.”
Sierra puts an arm around Sky. “No matter what happens, I’ll be there for you, okay? I would say come to my house since I have a mom but that’s a bad idea either way.”
“You been all alone for so long. How have you put up with it?”
“I try not to think about it. I have other friends like you so that helps me. Sometimes. Other times I’ll just stay awake in bed trying to figure out how to run away.”
“If you do decide to run away, my house is open. I know Dad will take care of you like he does me.”
“He really loves you. Thanks Sky. I’ve gotta go now. Mother said only 10 minutes or I’ll get the, you know what.”
Sky nodded with sad eyes understanding. Sierra goes back to her house and opens the door quietly as ever.
“…ERRA!!”
“Yes mother.”
“You are a minute late.” Sierra lowers her eyes to the ground, slightly pale. “Come here.”
The little girl walks over to her birth mother and stiffens her body in a way that it doesn’t look like she did. Her mother smacks her on the face and again on the other side.
“I’m sorry mother. It won’t happen again.”
“Go turn on the television for me.”
“Yes mother.” Sierra opens the set for her. “May I go to my room?”
“Yes. Leave me for now. I’ll call you when you are needed.”
Sierra went up to her room and treated her wound. Her mother’s nails were kept sharp and neat. Whenever she would hit Sierra, her nails would dig into her cheeks. Sierra had red stripes of blood spilling down her cheek. After cleaning, she looked at the bruises. It didn’t hurt as much anymore. It was just like a bee’s sting on both her cheeks.
The doorbell rings and Sierra runs down to get the door. “SIERRA! ANSWER THE DOOR!” her mother yells from her room.
She opens the door to find Sky standing there with a little basket. “You know you aren’t supposed to be here!” Sierra says worriedly. Sky gives her the basket. “Happy Birthday, Sierra!” She whispers as she gives her a big hug and turns to go back to her own house.
Sierra opens the basket and looks into it. It’s full of little treats made by Sky and her father along with different types of decks of cards.
“SIERRA WHO WAS IT?!”
“A prank mother. Just a prank.”

Last edited by angelfire (2014-06-21 16:57:26)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#27 2014-06-22 10:49:45

rukia131
Members

Pooooor little strong girl TT.TT everybody had so hard childhoods

#28 2014-06-23 20:41:00

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

wow!!! Poor Sierra!!!!!!!! pleur pleur pleur I wanna give her a hug now!!!

@Rukia: That's how heroes are born, right ?

A quick scene I was trying to come up with for Violet. It's from Lina's POV.

I stood by Violet's side quietly. Usually I would try to crack a joke or make fun of Violet's hair or something, but back then, I couldn't get myself to say anything. I fiddled with the hem of my dress trying to release stress. Sneaking a quick glance towards my left, I saw Violet standing perfectly still. She wasn't even blinking. One would think she was a porcelain statue because of how pale and still she was. Her eyes were fixed on the scene taking place in front of us. Mine however were doing everything in their might to ignore it.

Grownups all dressed in black towered around our eight year-old selves adding a sense of imprisonment to the whole situation. After everything was taken care of, Violet got up on the stage and looked down on everyone. Everyone's eyes were fixed on her. Many of the adults felt sorry for her. Others were actually seeing her for the first time, but that didn't make the whole thing any less miserable.

Violet opened her mouth and one word echoed through the microphones. "Fake." It was the first time I'd heard her voice since the whole thing happened. It was raspy, pained and filled with hatred. Her facial expressions changed from painful passiveness to raw fury. "Fake!" She repeated herself again in a higher, louder tone of voice. No one knew how to respond and I saw that her uncle was staring down apparently deciding to let her be.

"I see all of you here today and for the first time in my life, I can honestly say that you're all liars." Violet said and I heard a few people gasp while others tensed. She went on, not caring, "You all came here today apparently sorrowful for what happened, but none of you, not a single one of your cowardly lot, attempted to stop it from happening. I know that many of you knew they were in danger. I heard every call dadd... father made before ... before this happened. I know he asked some of you for help and none of you agreed. And yet today ... today, you all stand here before me, dressed in black, apparently mourning. How dare you?!"

A man in an expensive suit standing towards the front tried to speak up, "Listen there, Violet. You're too yo.."

"Shut up!!" She cut him, "Not a word or I swear ... " She stopped himself before gulping and looking at the ground. In a lower tone of voice, and a much scarier one, too, she said, "From this moment on, I do not want to see anyone of you. I do NOT want to see your faces, hear your voices or read your words. From this moment onwards, I demand you turn around and never show me your faces again. Do I make myself clear?"

Her uncle tried to say something. "Violet, I don't think that this is f..."

"Do I make myself clear?!!!" She yelled as she raised her head to look at everyone. No one replied. They started filing out of the place one by one as my family and I walked to the stage. She stepped down and for a second, I thought she went back to being silent only to have her throw herself at me and start crying her heart out in my embrace.

I think that was the last time I saw her cry ... In fact, I think the very next day, I woke up to see her laughing at something on TV as if nothing happened... She sounded different, however ... Her laugh sounded worse than the earlier sob to me.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-06-23 20:41:34)

#29 2014-06-23 21:05:18

angelfire
Members
Website

Thanks Ruki and Darky :3 I love Sierra and she's starting to grow on me.

@Darky - That gave even more chills than the first few ones 0.0

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#30 2014-06-23 23:34:35

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

angelfire wrote:

Thanks Ruki and Darky :3 I love Sierra and she's starting to grow on me.

@Darky - That gave even more chills than the first few ones 0.0

Thanks a lot, Angel. I decided to share two more scenes I had come up with. They were not meant to be share-able so be warned that bad writing style and typos are ahead. In a way, they are very absurd, but I'm seriously trying to explore Violet's past and especially her pre-trauma self.

Welcome to another episode of Lina's amazing Diary! With your hostess, the one, the only, Lina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be wondering (I don't know who you are, but let's just assume you are, okay?) how in the world did I and Violet become friends? We're so different! Well, we weren't always like that. And today I'm doing to share some of the moments of my and Violet's friendship.

*Flashback time!*

Seeing me literally jumping up and down from excitement, Mommy chuckled and said, "Lina. Sweetie, you need to calm down so I can braid your hair." I nodded my head a couple times before running to sit down in front of her as she did my hair.

As she gently brushed my hair and braided it, I asked, "Think she's gonna like me?"

"Of course she is! I already talked her. What a sweet girl. You two are going to be best friends, for sure." Hearing that, a huge smile crept onto my face. My family was going to visit our new neighbours. Mommy and Daddy had already talked to Mr. Schwarz and said that they also met his daughter. She was my age and I was really looking forward to meeting her.

"There you go! Perfect!" My mommy exclaimed and I jumped to the mirror to look. Not a hair was out of place. How did she always do that?!

Anyways, in a few minutes, we were standing by the Schwarz's door. On ringing the bell, I saw a tall man with long silver hair in a low ponytail opening the door for us. He gave us a huge smile and immediately invited us in, "Everyone's waiting for you!"

On reaching the livingroom, the man, who I assumed was Mr. Schwarz, introduced us to his family. They had all been waiting for us in the livingroom alright. Mrs. Schwarz looked so nice. She immediately gave me a huge cookie. She had beautiful long black hair that looked like silk and I really wanted to touch it. Of course I didn't since that's not what good girls did!

Mr. Schwarz, who dad called Edmund, introduced us to his two kids. One was so much older than me that he looked like he could be daddy's friend. He had striking blue eyes and long hair similar to Mrs. Schwarz's. The other was (FINALLY) his daughter, Violet. She had weird looking silver hair with streaks of blue and purple. Were those real?! How come I didn't have hair like that?! On seeing me, she smiled a little and said, "Hi!"

*End Flashback*

I still don't know if Violet's hair is real, by the way. She sometimes says it is and other times she says it's not. Leave it to Violet to confuse me, huh? Speaking of confusion. People get confused with Violet's sense of humor. I wouldn't blame them. She tends to not be funny really....And then all of a sudden, she would say something (probably explain a completely random theory of hers) in the most absurd tone of voice that you can't help but laugh. Seriously, just ask her random questions and if you're lucky and she's in the mood, you'll get the most absurd answer ever. I do that all the time!!!

Anyways, hmmm....what else do I want to share? Oooooooh. Have I told you about the time when Violet almost got her first kiss?! No? STORYTIME!

*Flashback*
We were seven years old and no longer in first grade! We were big boys and girls now! Anyways, it was Valentine's day and everyone was struck by Cupid's curse bad (well, as bad as second graders can get). Anyways, that included me ... Aaaaaaand Violet! Nope. Not kidding. She had the hugest tiny crush on a guy in our grade called Zach. He was tall and had black hair and he was the hottest second grader ever.

Anyways, Violet, as many of you, imaginary people, know, is very stubborn. I told her to give him something for Valentine, but she insisted on not doing so. How was he going to notice her if she never did that, huh?! So, I decided to help her a little. The day before Valentine's, I bought a card and wrote in it that I was Violet and that I had a crush on him then asked him if he wanted to be my Valentine.

The next day at school, I was standing by the locker with Violet when Zach came over. He looked pretty flustered but eventually took out a single rose and gave it to Violet. I don't think I've ever seen her as red as she was back then. He asked if she wanted to go with him to Susy's birthday party on Friday. With some pokes of yours truly, she said "Yes!"

On Friday, I went with Violet to the party since I had been invited as well. Zach was waiting for her and as soon as we got there, he took her from me. Since I'm such a good friend, I decided to keep an eye on her. After playing, dancing, eating and drinking (juice, of course), he leaned in for a kiss. I swear I almost cried!! Violet was about to kiss him when a huge piece of cake flew to hit Zach on the face...Yes...That was the start of a food fight...And nope they never kissed...In fact, Violet has remained kiss-less to this very day. A fact that I'm trying to change. Soon. Very Soon.
* End Flashback*

*Sigh* I know. Romantic, huh?

Anyways, I gotta go. Violet is waiting downstairs and most probably is getting suspicious. Soooo, Tata!
Love,
Lina!

#31 2014-06-23 23:36:22

rukia131
Members

Yes Lina :))) very soon :))) not easy but I can see it coming .

#32 2014-06-24 00:18:06

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

rukia131 wrote:

Yes Lina :))) very soon :))) not easy but I can see it coming .

Lol. I absolutely have no idea how she would react if that happens. She'll most probably be out of character for a few minutes afterwards.

Is it weird that I actually can't wait till Lina pays a visit in the RP? I don't think she's the fighting type so I hardly think she'll join the academy, but well ... she must visit at some point, right?

#33 2014-06-24 00:50:39

angelfire
Members
Website

I for one can't wait till she comes in! I want to be there the day Violet get's her first kiss :D

Board footer