You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2014-08-04 21:54:35

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Spirit of Elements Fanfics

darkelfqueen wrote:

Well, that makes sense why the third pic fits his style more, huh?
i feel i need to explain why I'm changing the pic:
in the beginning before I thought of Diana's background, the old pic suited her. It was powerful. After going through what happened to her and why she went after Mark, why she ran away and so on, I felt Diana is more of a girl that wants to feel safe. She sticks up for those she cares for and will try to push them to be better but in reality she herself is confused and trying to find her place to be. Still trying to understand more about her really but writing the fanfic kinda helped...especially when she cried after running away. I think that helped me realize she really feels unsafe.

For training purposes, I decided to write another fanfic but in 3rd person POV this time.

Towards the end of December, two little girls were coloring on a small table in the neighborhood’s preschool. One of them was wearing a simple white sweater with light blue jeans and had her shiny black hair up in a high pony tail. The other had short auburn hair that framed her face in soft curls.

The latter was humming to herself as she continued working on her masterpiece not noticing that her brunette friend had stopped coloring and was now observing her. After a few minutes, the little brunette finally asked, “What’s a Gra…Gran…Gradma?”

Her friend, whose name was May by the way, looked up at her confused at the question, “You don’t know what a grandma is, Diana?”

Diana shook her head as a ‘no’.

Her tiny friend seemed lost for an answer for a second before finally saying, “Grandmas are soft…Most of them have white or grey hair. They make you feel happy when you hug them. Oh and they sing beautiful songs.” She pointed at her paper, “That’s why I’m making my grandma a ‘Merry Christmas’ card.” She looked back at Diana and asked, “Do you have a grandma?”

Diana pondered for a second before finally beaming, “Yeah! You can come and meet my Grandma after school!”

May smiled and accepted the tempting offer. She was often fond of grandmas, you see.
Later that day, Diana took her little friend back to the orphanage where she lived. May wasn’t sure what this place was. It didn’t look very much like a house and there were so many kids. They were one weird family for sure.

Diana started leading her through rooms and hallways until finally they got to a bedroom with about six beds. The little brunette opened her arms and said, “Meet my grandma.”
There was nothing there. May asked her, “I don’t see her. Where is she?”

Diana raised one eyebrow and pointed to a corner in the room and said, “There’s my grandma.”

May was confused as she said, “That’s not a grandma.”

Diana hugged the obviously-not-a-grandma and said, “Of course it is. Look. It’s white. It’s soft and makes me feel good when I hug it.”

May stared at Diana and the huge white teddy bear she was hugging and thought to herself, ‘We need to get her a real grandma.’

#27 2014-08-04 23:17:28

angelfire
Members
Website

Darky - omg that is so cute >.< and sad very sad but still very cute :DD

I'm going to read the other fics now!

*EDIT*
Just finished reading them all!
I love Tiff more, Bly made me tear up and Diana is still cutely adorable even though her story was a bit sad.

Last edited by angelfire (2014-08-04 23:35:20)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#28 2014-08-05 00:16:04

shadowchild3
Members

Goodness Darky, that was so cute! Really sweet but a little sad, and really well wrighten. <3 I like the third person POV too, you did a good job wrighting it. SUPER CUTE!
And thank you so much Angel.

#29 2014-08-05 08:39:46

rukia131
Members

Cuteness overflow Diana is too cute

#30 2014-08-05 14:15:54

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

lol thanks girls. I was kinda hesitant to write this idea because well...uh...I didn't want to write another sad fanfic, buuuuut ....
https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7184/6957104619_a7462bafea.jpg

#31 2014-08-12 02:32:05

angelfire
Members
Website

Baelabrar:
http://i.imgur.com/2t4FEev.png

Roran Before:
http://i.imgur.com/u6PhxNy.png

Roran After:
http://i.imgur.com/b7oeWNW.png

Vinya:
http://i.imgur.com/ssAiPaG.png

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#32 2014-08-12 16:49:09

subway1
Members

Oh wow! Angel they're all so cool! :)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#33 2014-08-14 06:13:45

angelfire
Members
Website

Thanks sub! I couldn't get roran right though >.<

#34 2014-08-23 19:06:09

rukia131
Members

Guys today I'm letting you take a look at a few pages of Ryan's notebook , where she writes all she knows about the people she knows in her own magic style.

Ryan's Mighty Notebook❤ -part 1

Diana -The Love Engel (Angel ...Engel ... do you get what I did there ?!❤)

Height : 1,63 something ... taller than me anyways
Weight : 40 maybe ? she's pretty slim (*ahem* anorexic actually )
Relationship status ❤ : friends FTW (*ahem* for the win)
Partner : the devil himself ( I'm talking about Elias of course )
Beauty rating : 7/10 , she's pretty but not my type of pretty
Skill level : shabby  ☠ (she could use some work )
Favorite food : with her weight I would say she feeds on luv ^^
Birthday : God only knows
Other info : She has bad taste in man -going for the troublesome ones - , is easily fooled I could add (NOTE : gotta look after this lil' kitty ). She can play the guitar . She knows how to do make up ❤

Ryan's Mighty Notebook❤ -part 2
Roran - The Evil *good looking* Prince (infinite amount of hearts to it)

Height : He's as tall as a mountain. I don't know what they fed him with but I also want some
Weight : *math skills here * I'd say 65 -  70 kg. Would it be bad if I asked ?
Relationship status ❤ : friends (FOR NOW)
Partner : ME (not yet)
Beauty rating : I'll give him a 9
Skill level : Well if I compare him with me I'll give him the credit : "yep that guy is good" but if I compare him to Denise he suddenly get's ... not that good anymore
Favorite food : ....maybe he likes apples
Birthday : Wait a bit , I'll find out and come back here
Other info : Now seriously speaking I believe Roran is cute but I wouldn't actually date him ... or would I ? Neeeeeah I have other stuff to do. Hmmm daydreaming about guys is still a nice thing to do *self slap* PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER RYAN

Ryan's Mighty Notebook❤ -part 3

Elias - Satan's Spawn

Height : He's also tall ... about 1,80 m
Weight : He's fat and ugly ( not really .. maybe 70 kg)
Relationship status  : I'll kill him as soon as possible ( yep yep THERE IS NO HEART  , what you gonna do about that LOSER )
Partner : Diana ( she is clearly brain-washed )
Beauty rating : -1000 ( he's actually pretty ... let's go for an 8)
Skill level : He hates puppies
Age : 18 (and with a little luck he will die at this age)
Birthday : I DON'T CARE , is not like I'm gonna wish him a happy birthday
Other info : Did I mention that he hates puppies ? And kittens too!

Last edited by rukia131 (2014-08-23 23:36:05)

#35 2014-08-23 19:23:37

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

LOOOOOOOL! I love Ryan. No kidding. She's the funniest character we have and to be honest, she'd be my bestie in RL.

I really laughed at "Feeds on love". Perfectly Diana, loool. "Fat and Ugly"??? lOL.

AND Poor Eli. He's really hated. So badly. I love him so much though!!

I totally agree with Roran's. He's truly nice but has that vibe.

#36 2014-08-24 23:00:51

subway1
Members

Hello everyone!

I made some doll versions of our characters! And yes, I know that they aren't perfect, but I hope you like them! Also please note that I was unable to make the boys because there was only the female option for this game, but I will try to make them with a different game. Thank you! ~
(I'm not finished with the characters, which is why some of them are currently missing from the ones below. I will finish them, don't worry!)

Blythe:
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p732/MissFashionista2017/Four-Elements-DollDivine5_zpsdd2a7e20.jpg

Tiffany:
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p732/MissFashionista2017/Four-Elements-DollDivine_zpsa7cf9102.jpg

Baelabrar:
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p732/MissFashionista2017/Four-Elements-DollDivine2_zpsb83abdfc.jpg

Lillian:
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p732/MissFashionista2017/Four-Elements-DollDivine4_zps13cdbaa3.jpg

Ryan:
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p732/MissFashionista2017/Four-Elements-DollDivine3_zps52c3533e.jpg

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#37 2014-08-26 17:15:01

shadowchild3
Members

Oh my goodness. I am falling behind on this thread.
I love Ryan's I idea of the other students! That was SO SO funny! <3 love you Ryan
And oh my goodness Subway! I love those games, but I never thought about doing our characters. Great job!
PS Tiff is my favorite.

#38 2014-08-26 22:02:59

subway1
Members

Oh my goodness! Ruki. You need to continue with Ryan's Mighty Notebook! I'd like to see Tiff in there. :)

And thank you, Shadow. I try, I try! More coming soon, I'll try to do the boys. ~

#39 2014-08-27 00:01:15

angelfire
Members
Website

Lol!!

I'm so proud of mah rp character making magic skillz ^_^ Your reactions are just how I wanted Roran to be.
Now I need to rp with Baela a bit more. She's not very much like my other characters as she has a more happier background and personality than my other ones.

#40 2014-08-27 14:31:58

rukia131
Members

Well I'm glad you like Ryan's Mighty Notebook XD I'll try and make one for each character as Ryan get's to know them. By the way ...you know what they say ... "Like brother , like sister."  sooooo today I'm giving you a look at :

✪Denise's Mighty Notebook✪ -part 1

Tiffany - The Cute Girl I Should Apologize To ( yes yes I'm doing it as soon as I can TT.TT)

Height : As long as she is shorter than me that's irrelevant
Weight : Also irrelevant
Birthday : I could guess she's scorpion
Bra size : I think she's a B60 ... or something thing
Favorite underwear color : I'll check
Relationship status : She hates me ... I have to apologize
Partner : Claimed ( by me)
Skill level : I'll protect her if she need help so this is also irrelevant ( Gosh all the sections that Ryan suggested are irrelevant)
Beauty rating : Well I don't know ... she's cute to me ( WHAT IS THIS RYAN???)
Favorite food : I'll become her favorite food
Other info : She gets pissed very easily at people. Doesn't allow others to insult her but has no problem insulting others (*serious mode on*)

✪Denise's Mighty Notebook✪ -part 2

Ryan - The Fluffy Sister of Cuteness (BRING IT ON! I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MY BUNNY)

Height : 1,55 m ( sooo cute and small)
Weight : 46 kg ( no comment here -and yet I am adding a comment instead of leaving a blank)
Birthday : 21st June
Bra size : *ahem* that a C
Favorite underwear color : Pink and yellow
Relationship status : She's my fluffy cuddly sister
Partner : NONE ( and that should stay like that forever)
Skill level : decent
Beauty rating : +10000000000 (cutest girl in the world)
Favorite food : chocolate cake
Other info : She is adorable . She easily gets sick . She sleeps with a stuffed bat. She will die a virgin because I will never let any guy get close to her. She can actually play the piano but she pretends she can't.

✪Denise's Mighty Notebook✪ -part 3

Jet - The Guy As Shy As a Girl

Height : 1,70 ( finally someone normal ... all the other guys are sooo tall)
Weight : I'd say he's 57 ... not that well build
Birthday : I skipped this part
Bra size : Oh for god's sake kill me now
Favorite underwear color : I hoped you'd kill me at the previous question
Relationship status : I'm his teacher
Partner : he's flirting with the library mouse
Skill level : low ( gotta change that)
Beauty rating : If I was a girl I would give him a 6
Favorite food : I'll take a guess ... grilled fish?
Other info : He's not confident at all and shy. He can't control himself . He looks like a sure target for pedophiles.

Last edited by rukia131 (2014-08-27 15:32:31)

#41 2014-08-27 14:43:16

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

...I hate you, Ruki! I hate you so much right now! I'm commuting right now and can't stop laughing and people are giving me weird looks. I HATE YOU!!!

I actually am dying now to read Denise's about Leon. And maybe Ryan's too. That would be interesting!

#42 2014-08-27 18:08:45

neriah10
Members
Website

lol I'm just glad that right now, no one can see how hard I'm laughing, Ruki... *Fan of the notebooks now*
I haven't read this in a while, but I like you guys' dress up thingys (Didn't know what else to call it) I really like how Subway did Lillian, aaand I like Vinya and Baelabrar on What Angel did. I look forward to seeing a little more Baela :]
Also love Darky's. Diana is just so cute in that one magic

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#43 2014-08-27 23:00:45

shadowchild3
Members

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! That was so funny, Rukia, that I literally had to put the computer down and walk away, I was laughing so hard. Luckily no one was around but I was about to die! Gosh, I love you right now.
Pleas make more! This is way too much fun!
*Starts hyperventilating from too much talking and laughing*
lol lol lol

Last edited by shadowchild3 (2014-08-27 23:01:15)

#44 2014-08-28 00:10:19

subway1
Members

Oh wow. That is hillarious! Thank you girls for the positive feedback! And I really had fun creating them too so thank you! :)

#45 2014-08-29 15:37:40

angelfire
Members
Website

Oh god! Ruki everyone's already said it, I'm gonna say it again, I love these notebooks lol
I couldn't stop laughing at his entry about Tiffany!

Thanks Neri! And yes!! Baela needs to be roleplayed with! I don't even know how well I'm gonna like her. Roran's my little baby

#46 2014-08-31 21:53:23

rukia131
Members

Well since you seem to enjoy this and I also do XD ... there you go ...BUT  I want Leon's backstory here ASAP . HEARD THAT DARKY?!
By the way I think you noticed by now that both Ryan and Denise are superficial losers obsessed by hotties XD

Ryan's Mighty Notebook❤ -part 4

Leon - Look At That Body (I know this is not actually a title but I am to busy looking at his body❤)

Height : it's perfect , the actual height is irrelevant
Weight : also perfect ( did you check him out already ? actually wait ... don't! HE'S MINE
Partner : he's my personal (imaginary) prince
Relationship status ❤ : yes we are in an imaginary relationship (huh? Roran? What Roran?)
Beauty rating : I'll give him a 10 'cause ...look at that body
Skill level : ...I'm not sure but I hope he's strong ... we wouldn't like scars on that perfect perfection
Favorite food : I hope it's cake
Birthday : *goes to ask Denise*
Other info : He's Denise best friend, he's good looking ( this is not actually "other")

Last edited by rukia131 (2014-09-01 17:23:01)

#47 2014-08-31 22:03:16

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((Wait..Don't he's mine))
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Okay...Leon might be juuuuust a little bit worried now.

And don't worry heard you loud and clear...Like literally! From over here. Already working on it, too.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-08-31 22:04:04)

#48 2014-08-31 22:08:50

rukia131
Members

Maybe right now then ? XD

#49 2014-09-01 16:38:39

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Finally ready!!!!!!!!!!!! Took much longer than I expected. Sorry for the long wait, Ruki!

I stood by the small grave marker solemnly. My hands were buried in the pockets of the long black trench coat. I needed to put them in there to stop them from shaking and it wasn't because of the cold wind blowing by. As I read the name neatly engraved on the tombstone, 'Alexander (Alex) Skye', I whispered, "I miss you, little one." As I felt a single tear roll down my cheek, I bent down and placed a small teddy bear. He would have been twelve by now. Closing my eyes, I remembered the day my mother and father told me about him.

I remember the scene very clearly. I was eleven years old. My mom had been teaching me the piano as usual and after a successful lesson, she ruffled my hair fondly and said, "Here's my little genius." Her face was calm and relaxed, but she suddenly turned quiet. Worried something might have been off, I asked her, "What's wrong, mom? Are you okay?" She immediately gave me a small smile and said, "Ah yeah, Leo. Everything's okay. In fact, it's more than okay. It's great."
Smiling on hearing that, I got somewhat excited and asked her, "Why? What're you hiding, mom?"
"You're going to be a big brother." It was my father this time who talked. He had been leaning by the door frame smiling at the two of us. Needless to say, that was the greatest news I've ever heard. The three of us worked together to prepare a nursery, buy clothes, bottles and toys, and mom even asked me to pick my little brother's name. I spent days thinking and then decided on it and my parents agreed with me. All that we needed was wait for the little guy to arrive.

The happy day finally arrived and even though the birth wasn't easy, both my mother and Alex made it through. I will never forget the moment when mother placed him in my arms. He was very small and fragile. I felt I needed to protect him. After all, I was his big brother. And I did. For the next year, I helped in any way I could to take care of him. Everything was perfect until that fateful day.

My mother and father had left us with a babysitter as they took care of some errands. They were supposed to come back around 5 PM, but it was already 10 PM. I could tell that the sitter was worried and so was I, but they weren't answering their phones. We couldn't reach them in anyway. Suddenly the doorbell rang, my sitter ran to it immediately with me following suit. Two policemen were standing with their hats in their hands. After apologizing, they asked if this was the residence of 'James and Elizabeth Skye'. Before the sitter replied, I did. He turned to me asking if I were their son and I nodded to that. He bent down (I was quite short back then) and took my in his arms. That night I was told that my parents were murdered by mistake. There had been a criminal on the loose and they happened to be there. I felt my world falling apart, but pulled myself through it. I had little Alex to take care of, after all.

We were put in the custody of a distant aunt. There was a reason I hadn't heard of her before for she and her husband lived in a small fishing island and worked as ... I believe the term would be 'psyches'? They 'contacted' spirits after being paid tons of money and 'read the future' for people. Apparently, their business had been a bit slow and when we were placed in their custody, the money our parents left behind came to their rescue. They weren't very good with money and soon enough, they ran out of it. Either way, we had a roof above our heads. I took care of little Alex as no one else wanted to and things were ... okay...in a way. I was there when he took his first step and when he said his first word which was 'Leo' by the way. He was my little angel. The only thing that really made me feel alive.

In a few months, my aunt and her husband were contacted by a local police department to try and contact a victim's spirit as investigations were completely chaotic. Seeing that they were fake, they pretended they did and accused a man leading to his death sentence. Later on, evidence popped up proving the innocence of the man leading to a very angry mob. Everyone on that island demanded the heads of aunt and uncle. They had to answer to why they were mistaken. And they did something I never thought was ...

That night, I woke up to find myself and little Alex tied to two stakes. Aunt and uncle were standing by us with torches and a lot of people from the island were there, too. Everyone had been wearing black and suddenly, I heard aunt speak aloud, "Today, we get rid of these two demons. Those who have stained our island and its people. Those who have misled us and brought upon us the fake souls. Today, we make up for the mistake of killing of an innocent."

I yelled at them, "We're not demons! Let us go!"

Alex was crying and kept asking me to hold him, but I couldn't.

Aunt walked to the front of the wooden stage we were placed on and went on, "For a year now, I thought I had been taking care of my two poor little nephews. Until yesterday when I found out they were far from that. I saw them both. I saw them both moving water."

I paled in realization of what she was speaking of. We ... Alex had started showing his powers and I was helping him with them. Just moving tiny circles in water or a few drops here and there. I always made sure no one saw us, but... how?!

In panic, I saw them take Alex and .... before my very eye, his screams stopped and ... I felt myself burn. It wasn't their torches. I felt my blood boil. I felt the world darken and from fury, I summoned a huge tidal wave that drowned everyone on the island. I was the only survivor. Rescuers later found me and moved me to an adoption agency in the city. For months, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. I had lost the very reason to live. There was no reason for me to go on, but for some reason, I couldn't take my own life. Something inside told me that was wrong. My parents had given me my life. I was supposed to protect it.... Then again, I felt to protect Alex's.

About a year later, I was in a swimming competition. I had stopped completely using my water skills but still felt the happiest when in the pool. Little did I know that there was someone very interested in me in the audience. After getting the first place, I was taken to a back room where I came into contact with Joel Sol, the richest man in the country and the CEO of one of the biggest companies to make weapons in the world. He was all business and offered me his adoption. Apparently, he had been following me. He knew about my high IQ and knew about my water skills. He was fire bender, himself and after seeing how well I did in water, he followed my background until he read about the island I came from. Putting 2 and 2 together wasn't hard for a man of his intelligence.

Seeing that I didn't see any better offer, I accepted and from that moment on, I became Leon Sol, the heir of "Mars Inc" and its tycoon. For months after that, I was privately tutored. Joel and his 'minion', Parul, had different means of making sure I did my best. They would chain me to the chair to force me to study. And in the occasion that I did fall asleep, they would whip me back to sorts. And surprisingly, I never snapped back. I guess deep down I wanted to move on and felt they were forcing me to. Or maybe I believed that this was the ideal punishment for failing little Alex. In any case, in just a year, I was being presented to the world as the ultimate gentleman and business man. Perfect body. Perfect Etiquette. Perfect smile. Perfect voice. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

Father knew I had  charisma of some sort and he would let me use that against those he would want to strike a business deal with them. When they wouldn't move, I would turn to their daughters and soon enough, the fathers would give in. I attended every social scene in the world, dined with the finest of people, always had a trophy model on my arm, but all that only made me feel even more empty.

Whenever I would be alone, I would feel my heart burning again. Even though, I didn't have his body, I setup a small tombstone for Alex in a local graveyard and visited him. I was hoping it would help my grief, but it didn't. I couldn't take it anymore and tried to find anything that would help.

On hearing of the academy, I decided to give it a try. I didn't have anything better to do. I didn't want to be around those fake celebrities any longer and to an extent father approved. After all, he needed me to work on my water skills. On day one, I met Denise. He was ... very different from all the fake people I knew. Very dynamic and very honest. He would talk out loud what he thought and would act on it immediately. Sometimes that was foolish but I felt I trusted him. We hung out all the time. He helped me with the academy work and I attended with him all of his adventures. He brought me back to the dating scene and even though, all the girls I met were more ... authentic than the models I had been with, I still didn't feel any attachment towards them.

Anyway, about a year back, I went back to the mansion during summer. Father was as always, cold and ruthless. His minions were the same as always, stupid and bitter. There was one single difference, though...there was a new little boy. Father told me he adopted little Thomas because he had my same qualities. He was very intelligent and was an 'air brat'. I didn't see much of the little one, but I knew they were going to put him to the same training as mine. I couldn't accept that.

I broke into the room where they were going to chain and torture him into shaping up and demanded to be his tutor. Father's stupid minions almost refused as they were father's orders, but I made myself clear. Anyone to lay a finger on the small Alex was going to die...immediately...No matter who they were. Seeing that they knew I didn't joke around and knew that I could be ... just as dangerous as their master, if not more, they let us be. I became his tutor and we spent hours studying. He was very intelligent, but more importantly he was very sweet. Only four years old and very innocent. He got attached to me and I did, too, but ... I was scared of getting too close. I was scared I would fail him, too.

On the date I hated the most, the day Alex died, and after visiting his fake grave, I had stayed in my room refusing to eat or drink as always. It was becoming a yearly habit and surprisingly, neither my father nor his servants stopped me. I heard a soft knock on the door and muttered a 'get in'. Peeking in was little Thomas. His eyes widened on seeing me as he asked slowly, "You okay?"

I put on a small tired smile and said, "I'm fine, little one...What is it that you're holding there?" I had noticed he was holding a piece of paper.

He walked over and seemed to hesitate a bit before finally giving it to me.

Reading it, I felt tears come to my eyes. A bit choked, I asked, "You made this for me?"

He nodded and replied, "It's a card...You're the best Niisama in the world."

I smiled a little asking, "Niisama? Where did you learn that word?"

"I...I was reading a book. Niisama is Japanese for brother...But...they said it's more repectful. I... love you so much, Niisama...and respect you."

At that moment, I hugged him closely to me. I couldn't let go. For the first time in years, I felt the hole in my heart leaving. For the first time in years, I felt myself let go. Worried because of my tears, he asked, still in embrace, "Are you crying? Did I hurt you?"

I chuckled and replied, "No, little one...You fixed me." On that night, I made an oath. The rest of my life was to be dedicated for this little one. I would do everything in my hand to make his life happy. Even if it's the last thing I do.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-09-01 17:06:30)

#50 2014-09-01 18:30:35

rukia131
Members

*cries* So beautiful Darky. My love for Leon went over the limit

Board footer