You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-04-01 01:35:03

grandmasil
Members

More open stores on some dollz than others

I'm not sure where to post this.  I just wanted to ask if other Dollz have noticed that all the stores are open on some of their acc'ts and not on others?  I probably wouldn't have noticed except I want a bed out of Playa on this acc't.  I had looked, it wasn't open here yet.  Later, I was on Silverbast and wanted some new wall panels.  When I went to stores I discovered they were all open there.  I thought, great, I'll go back and get my bed.  But, they aren't open on this account, still are on the other?????  Is there a reason for this or just some weird tech mess up?

#2 2015-04-01 02:27:13

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: More open stores on some dollz than others

Did you do the Department Store quest on your other account?  One of the prizes for doing that quest was all the shops opened for 30 days.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#3 2015-04-01 05:38:06

grandmasil
Members

Re: More open stores on some dollz than others

Awe!  That explains it!  Thank you.  The other did, grandmasil didn't.  I'll just have to wait for that store to open.  LOL.  Again, thank you.  I've been having grey moments all day.  LOL.

Board footer