You are not logged in.

Announcement

#126 2016-01-12 01:05:23

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Re: Spirit of Elements Fanfics

He was a job. Marine had to kill him or face being killed by Mark. It simply had to be done for his survival. Afterwards though, he disappeared (as Althea believes, died). But he never stopped watching out for her.

Also, Althea can question him again if she wishes but he play dumb again and pretend to be Howard, his alias.

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#127 2016-01-12 16:25:43

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

So does Marine know about her having a baby?

#128 2016-01-12 20:54:08

bloodyemos
Members
Website

That is on you. They were close. Did she tell Marine?

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#129 2016-02-11 15:15:03

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

darkelfqueen wrote:

Well she had the baby after her husband/ex died and supposedly Marine died.

Disclaimer: This is based on a dream and most probably is random and weird.

Elias and I were sitting at a restaurant waiting for our friends and family to arrive. Elias had his hand going up and down my back soothingly which is a new habit of his. It started when we found out that him doing that (or really any other touch of his) helped my sickness and our energies calm down a bit. Came in very handy during the first couple months when I was still getting used to the whole thing.

"Are you ready?" I asked playing around with my lemonade's straw.

"As ready as I'll ever be... Why did you invite Ryan and Leon again?"

"Well... Ryan is my bestie, I need some girly time with her now."

He was about to say something when we saw Terry, Chris and Levi arrive. And soon enough, everyone else was there: Daddy and Aunt Cordelia, Aline, Klaus, Marie, Ryan and Leon as well as Elias's other brothers.

After everyone ordered, I looked at Elias and he took a deep breath and said, "Everyone, we have a very important announcement to make."

Everyone quieted down and I could see the quizzing looks on their faces. Elias seemed to be looking for words for a bit before finally blurting out, "Di and I are having a baby."

There was a very awkward silence for a few minutes before everyone started talking at the same time. I heard a couple 'Congrats', 'When is it due?, 'No wonder you look even more awful than usual' (that would be Chris, of course.) and finally Ryan exclaiming, "I'm arranging the baby shower and it's final!!"

Chris cut her saying, "Then I'll name the baby!!"

I visibly gulped at what the two of them said. Elias tried to say, "We don't have to think of this right now. We still have a long time before we have it and ... "

"Violet!" Chris blurted out.

Elias seemed confused for a second before asking, "What?"

"Yeah, Violet. Your baby's name is Violet."

"First of all, Di and I will make that decision. Second thing, what if it's a boy?"

Chris shrugged, "Violet."

"... No."

"Yes, twinsy. Your older twin knows best."

"My son will not be named 'Violet'."

"It's a beautiful name. Very serene and gentle."

"No no no! Imagine all the jokes. First day of school. And the bullies!"

"I'll protect him."

"Chris, I wasn't planning on having a child. Now we're having one and I'm naming it. Di, I'm naming it, right?"

I nodded and was about to say something when Ryan placed her chair between me and Daddy who had been sitting next to me and said, "I'm thinking dolphins in baby hats. And a big baby shoe to carry all the presents."

I looked at Elias and he looked at me back before I asked mentally, 'Is it too late to move to Hawaii?'

'Yeah... we have to. Dr. Ruki said no stress.'

#130 2016-02-11 15:37:32

rukia131
Members

Looooool this is sooo funny. Love then ending :))). Elias would definitely say something like that. Elias sounds a bit like Leon during his argument with Chris.
Anyways Loved it. Lol next time dream about Ryan and Leon having one. I really wanna see that XD

#131 2016-02-11 15:40:04

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Lol. I write Leon so obviously Elias had a Leon-influence XD
I don't need to dream about that. I can just write it, lol.

I'd like to see it from your perspective too!

#132 2016-02-11 15:49:34

rukia131
Members

Now I can't wait! I wanna read Leon and Ryan's as well.
I think I could write something where they prepare for the baby. Like the sequel to your right here. I could do Diana but I absolutely don't think that I can do Leon.

#133 2016-02-11 15:50:46

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I don't know if I'll do Ryan justice, just a disclaimer, but I'll do my best.
Yeah!! I'd love to see that sequel!! I didn't write things from Elias's POV too. I wrote it from Di's since it's easier for me.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2016-02-11 15:55:43)

#134 2016-02-11 15:56:58

rukia131
Members

Gonna work on that! Ahhhh now I can't wait! Hurry Darky! I'm dying over here star

#135 2016-02-11 16:38:12

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

And Leon and Ryan. Subtitled: 'Finally' since it was said a lot here.

It was a long hard day at work. I had to cut off one of our new studios due to unsatisfactory performance and then had to deal with all the drama and legal issues. All I needed at that moment is a quiet easy evening with my family.

As I entered our mansion and headed to the living room, I saw Thomas yawning before he gave me one of his boyish smiles. "You're finally here, Niisama. We've been waiting for you all night long." He looked at the time and said, "I had to stay up to say good night."

I smiled tiredly and ruffled his hair, "Good night then." He gave me a hug and ran upstairs to sleep.

I headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat and settled on an apple then headed upstairs to our bedroom where most probably Ryan was waiting.

I opened the door carefully in case she was sleeping only to realize she wasn't. Far from it actually. She had romantic music playing. Flying balls of flame instead of candles. "You're finally here!"

"Yeah, I apologize..." I frantically went through the dates in my head to see if I forgot it was Valentine's Day or her birthday or our anniversary. Not remembering anything, I asked casually, "Are we celebrating something?"

"Kiiiiinda."

"... What did you do?"

"Why in the world would you jump  to the conclusion I did something!?"

"Well... I don't know. You're always up to something. I usually like it but still." I pointed out.

She crossed her arms and hmphed, "Fine. I won't tell you, Mr. Know-it-all."

I ran my fingers through my hair before sitting on the bed and hugging her, "I'm sorry... I'm in a bad mood."

"I've been in a worse mood! You know I've been sick. I can't even eat cake properly anymore."

"That's probably a good thing." I murmured kissing her neck. I felt her relax in my arms before giving in, "Fine fine!... I'll tell you."

"Okay. What's the news?"

"You know how I was sick for a while?"

"Yeah that's not news. I told you I have to take you to the doctor and you refused. You're stubborn by the way."

"You're stubborn too! But yeah, we don't need to."

"You're okay now? That's good."

"That's not the news."

"... What is it then?"

"Leoooon... We're. Having. A. Baby."

I stared at her with a poker face for a while before murmuring, "It's official. I need to get some sleep."

"What kind of a reaction is that?"

"I'm hallucinating. Hearing things." I said getting up to take my suit jacket off and tie.

She thought for a second before getting up and taking my hand teleporting us to a familiar place: The energy map in her family's castle. "See those two dots. Those are us."

"Yeah. I know. You always show them to me. What's new?"

"See that extra dot?" I looked around to see if there was anyone else in the room. There wasn't. "Your map is broken."

"NO!!! It's our baby!!!!" She exclaimed at me.

"Wait... Wait... Wa... You... We... You mean I..." I couldn't get a straight sentence for a while before finally lifting her up and twirling her around. "I love you!!"

"Finally!!!" She hugged me and kissed me which I happily returned before stopping all of a sudden and asking seriously, "Wait, what're you doing out of bed?"

She looked at me quizzically, "Showing you our baby's dot."

"Back to bed. Now!"

#136 2016-02-11 16:44:52

rukia131
Members

Love it! You did a great Ryan over there! I'm gonna do a prequel to this too! Awww I love those things!

#137 2016-02-11 16:58:08

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

You really think so? I felt I ruined her really. Leon was a little bit OOC. Just a little but I think this is how he would react in the RP. It's a secret wish he has to actually have his own children. Comes from already treating Thomas more as his child and less as a sibling.

#138 2016-02-12 00:09:58

angelfire
Members
Website

that's super cute oommmggg :3

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#139 2016-08-29 16:50:56

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aaaand ... the long awaited fluffy LeonXRyan fanfic. Sorry if it's not as good as promised.
I'm working on another fanfic that has everyone!

It'd been a long day. Between rebuilding major parts of the company, dealing with recruiting and a ton of meetings, I was wiped out ... and I was not easily wiped out, too, so that says something.

I carefully stepped into the house without making much noise before heading to the kitchen. Noticing a covered plate, I uncovered it to see what most probably Ryan saved for me from dinner. Note to self: I should get home for dinner more.

Not bothering with sitting down, I went ahead and just ate at the counter while quickly browsing email for the last time that night. When finally done, I quickly washed the plate and utensils and headed upstairs.

I decided to first check on the boys and after making sure everything was fine, I shuffled quietly into our room. And there she was ... sleeping. Just as quietly as I had made it inside, I changed my clothes simply putting on some pajama pants then carefully got into bed.

My mind was running a thousand miles an hour still ... and there was someone I hadn't checked on yet ... Ryan and my unborn baby.

Slowly, I slid down a bit so my head was at the same level as Ryan's stomach and placed my hand gently against it.

"Hey..." I whispered. "Daddy is here..."

As if I had been expecting a response, I paused before asking, "Did you give mommy a hard time today?"

It was true. The pregnancy was very hard on her. My strong dark energy mixed with my water energy didn't go very well with her strong fire energy. And while we were both very happy about the baby, I admit sometimes I felt guilty ... No, not sometimes. Always.

"...You know? You're going to love your mommy. She's ... amazing." I whispered more, "So amazing ... and patient. You should've seen how she was with me. No woman could have kept up with me and yet ... here she is ... Mindblowing, really."

The last couple months were hard on both of us. They tested our marriage and threatened to ruin it. If it weren't for our love for each other ... and for Ryan's patience ... We wouldn't be where we are right now.

"I don't deserve her really ... or you for that matter... I've made many many mistakes ... some unforgivable...and yet, for some reason, here I am ... about to have you... I don't deserve you, but ... Ryan does... And for that, I'm willing to give everything I can to make the both of you happy ... and maybe proud ... maybe ... I promise I'll do everything in my hand to try to make you see me in a better light..."

I don't think I've ever been so ... open. But ... this was different. I wasn't talking to another equal. I was talking to my fragile child that is going to be fully dependent on me. I had Thomas and Nate, but ... they were my brothers. They were more ... like an equal. It was different.

"I love you..." I whispered, "I love your mommy, too, with all my heart."

"She loves you, too." Ryan mumbled placing her hand on top of mine.

"Did I wake you up?"

"No ... I've been waiting for you... You're late, mister!"

To avoid double posting, this is what I had in the previous post:
Yay!! Glad you liked it Angel. We haven';t seen your fanfics in a while! And we've never seen any for Rowana either.

Reposting this awesome post by Ruki about Spirit Pregnancies.

rukia131 wrote:

((In my head the mom reacts differently to the pregnancy based on the father of the child if that makes any sense... Let's see an example... Ummm... Let's take Ryan. If she had a child with someone like Elias she would probably feel normally sick like any other pregnancy. If she had one with Leon she would feel worse and for a longer time because of the dark water energy. If she had one with Alexander it would be feel just about as bad because of his unusual mixed energy. If she had one with someone like Denise she would be feeling good and every stronger because of the strong energy that matches her. But if Aletha had a child with Denise she would be feel very sick again because her body has to handle that great amount of energy she would take from him and it would take time to get used to it. I think Diana would feel normally sick. Also after she gets used to it she should be stronger until she gives birth because of the extra energy.

Aaaand I think that since she's got Elias air energy inside her she should be able to do a bit of air bending... But just a bit))

#140 2016-08-29 19:05:02

rukia131
Members

Awwwwwwe Leon is sooooo cute and sooooo sweet and sooooo fluffy <3

#141 2017-04-18 19:46:08

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

This is eons old, but super glad you liked it!

Posting this here so we can find it later:
Lillie      15 years old
Dustin    13 years old
Dylan     11 years old
Kyle       10 years old

Leon and Ryan:
David     6 years old
Emily     3 years old

Diana and Elias:
Felicia   10 years old
Dahlia   Newborn (Adopted)

Board footer