You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Role Play
  •  » Question About Role Playing? (Not sure were to put this)

#1 2016-07-11 01:42:20

subway1
Members

Question About Role Playing? (Not sure were to put this)

Hi, I've been off this site for a while now and I would like to start roleplaying again, however, all the roleplaying games have already started, and most of them, I have characters in, but never continued to roleplay with them. I'd love to join pretty much any role play. Does anyone have an idea of how I can (if I can) get integrated into a roleplay without disturbing everyone and the flow of the game? It would be a great help to me.
Thank you!! ~

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#2 2016-07-11 05:47:49

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: Question About Role Playing? (Not sure were to put this)

This belongs in the RP section.

Welcome back, Subway. Long time no see:)

Regarding your question, I would suggest starting a new RP possibly?

The SoE one is way beyond. The alter at universe is on hold till angel fire and the other RPers get more time.

I'd suggest starting a new Rap but keeping in mind that in advance you'd need to set up the pace. Usually that's what other RP websites too. You'd say a player has to post once a day maybe or at least once in two days. And if one person needs to be away for a while, they have to let the other people know and unblock them stuff like that.

So yeah anyways, how about start a new one? That'd make it easier for you to get back in the flow and once the Alternate universe is back on track, maybe you'd join that too :)

#3 2016-07-12 02:50:08

subway1
Members

Ah, well first off, thank you so much, Darky!!

Long time no see, indeed.:) I'm happy to be back!!:)

As for your suggestion, I think that's a great idea!! However, I still do not quite understand what you mean by set a pace for the RP, even though you gave an example. I'm sorry, but may you please give further details about what this means?? Again, sorry for making you explain it again, I just don't get it:(

I'd love to join the Alternate Universe, that would be awesome!!:) I have a few ideas but will need some time to post an idea for an RP. I'm glad my Matched idea caught on!!:)

(P.S. I'm sure there has already been a number of Harry Potter RPs, since it is extremely popular, however, do you think it would be alright if one day, maybe not even me, persay, but someone were to start up another Harry Potter RP again? Just wondering!!) ~

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#4 2016-07-12 04:59:51

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I don't remember any HP ones that were active actually, that'd be cool!!

Also regarding the pace, usually for an RP to survive, players have to agree how often they should post. For example, you can agree that a person has to post at least once a day or at least once every three days. If someone doesn't post for so long and doesn't let others know in advance, then their characters are removed so the other players can move ahead and the RP doesn't die. Did that make any more sense? Sorry ... I'm running on little sleep so I could very much not make any sense. ouf

#5 2016-07-19 17:56:25

subway1
Members

Ohhh, I get it Darky!!! Thank you so much!!! I get it now. Alright then!!
And thank you, I hope it works out!! ~
(I think I'll start a Hogwarts/Harry Potter one when I'm done the series, I'll be done for sure before the Winter, maybe even before fall.)
Hope you get some sleep soon!! ~

Last edited by subway1 (2016-07-19 17:56:45)

• Index
  •  » Role Play
  •  » Question About Role Playing? (Not sure were to put this)

Board footer