You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2018-07-06 10:31:28

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Fashion Show] Call to the designers !

Hi dollz !

Do you dream of becoming stylist on OhMyDollz ? Of seeing your creations proudly showcased by the whole community ?

Creators, Sarah invites you to the Fashion Show !

Create an outfit or an accessory  with the sewing machine for a Summer collection and send it to us !

The most beautiful creations will be selected and made available to the community during the Fashion Show.

Discover the new page to participate easily and directly from the game!

https://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/apercu_FS.png

Want to give it a shot ? Easy ! Create an outfit or accessory, sew it with the sewing machine and send it to us through the page of the contest.

This is an incredible opportunity to show your talent and see your work acknowledged by the community !

montr The theme is Summer:

Swimsuits, beach dresses, hats, hair style, jewelry… Get inspired by what you see in stores and websites to be in touch with fashion!

Sarah’s team will select the best creations, and propose them to the entire community during the “Fashion Show” days. Each selected creation will make you win $$$.

montr Dates

You have until the wednesday, 23:59 (Paris hour) to participate and send us your creations.

Go directly on the page of the contest to directly select and send your creations from your account. Or click the following button :

https://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/btn_fashion_show_off.png

To know more about the workings of this event, see you on this page!

Let your imagination run wild!

#2 2018-07-07 15:48:34

arashi
Members

Re: [Fashion Show] Call to the designers !

Hello, I am confused on the theme, here on the board page it says summer theme but under the news tab on the OhMyDollz page is says the Theme of the current Fashion Show: Spring + Valentine's day.  I just want to make sure I am submitted the right creation outfits for the challenge.

Thank you,quoi

#3 2018-07-07 19:27:10

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

This happens all the time, the words/dates/sentences coming from the previous quest or contest. The Spring+Valentine one was the last fashion show contest they had up for us, so they just haven't updated that particular part. I 'think' it's safe to submit your creation.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#4 2018-07-07 22:33:27

jenzg11
Members

I need some help please.  I was trying the sewing I put together an outfit and checked the preview. Now I have the outfit I want and I can't get rid of the trial outfit.  How do I cancel the first look (which no longer on my doll) and sew the new one?  (Snowbear)

#5 2018-07-08 15:31:49

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

There is a time limit, you have to wait about one or five minutes. A box will appear that says this: "Sorry, you must wait a short while between two generations." It's probably to save the games' site from overloading with people constantly changing or playing around with their creations.

If that doesn't work, then send in a ticket today and hopefully it will be fixed by Monday or Tuesday.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#6 2018-07-08 20:01:01

jenzg11
Members

lady0filia wrote:

There is a time limit, you have to wait about one or five minutes..

Thank you LadyOfilia.. I found my problem out. If I don't have enough (5) pieces on the doll, there is a message. Which I didn't understand at first. Once I had enough of the right pieces to sew, then it work.

Thank you again for your help

Board footer