You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2018-09-03 04:27:31

sierradane
Members

Slowed down server

I and another doll are experiencing a slow, slow server to the point a page just loads and loads, making it next to impossible to vote.  Right now I am accessing the game on my phone at my mom's house. Not entirely sure what browser it uses. I wonder if it is because of the same issues they were having with the gifts.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#2 2018-09-03 04:32:51

sweettears90
Members
Website

Re: Slowed down server

I've been having issues, too. If the site works, it's beyond slow.

Half of the time, the pages won't load at all. Some time, they load, but all of the images are stacked on top of one another, rather than in proper order.

The site frequently kicks me off, too.

I usually use firefox, but I tried Chrome just to see if it would be better. I cleared my cache and cookies with firefox to see if that would help, but it literally made no difference. Since I don't use Chrome, I just jumped right on there. It was okay... until it suddenly started doing the exact same thing.

Even though I started noticing this several days ago, it's only gotten so bad these past couple of days that I can't even be on for more than a few seconds before it'll randomly sign me out.

#3 2018-09-03 05:47:57

rosered86
Members

The site's been kicking me off too, I thought maybe it was just me.

#4 2018-09-03 08:56:59

darkjewels
Members

rosered86 wrote:

The site's been kicking me off too, I thought maybe it was just me.

I've been needing to click on some buttons and links twice or more to make them work. and they'll often only load if I wait a while before a 2nd, 3rd, 4th attempt.

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#5 2018-09-12 00:19:01

sweettears90
Members
Website

It has been well over a week now since these problems started coming up, and there has been no official word about even them looking into the issue...

And the problem persists.

I was kind of ticked off that the pages still aren't loading as they should be probably about half of the time. And I don't want for that to be this site's new "normal".
But then, as I was delivering votes today, the website randomly signed me out again!

I'm getting really fed up with OMD's inability to 1) actually fix things in a timely fashion and 2) their inability to so much as tell us about what's going on.

#6 2018-09-12 07:18:42

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

It seems like it might be related to gift distribution according to the official notice posted by Sarah on the French Server. Not 100% sure it's related but might be

#7 2018-09-14 05:26:36

sweettears90
Members
Website

My issue with all of this is that, regardless of what the issue is, there was no notice of any of this on the English server as far as I can tell.

Board footer