You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2018-12-24 22:48:11

jenzg11
Members

!!! NO EXTENSION FOR THE CHRISTMAS COTTAGE 2015 QUEST !!!

Attention ladies:

I did the X-mas 2015 quest for the extension of the x-cottage... no extension was given,.
I put in a ticket. so we'll see. But I'm afraid I just lost the 190 db that was uselessly spent.

News

Christmas quest 2015

A mysterious and strange gift awaits you at the foot of your tree … But that contains this mysterious package?

Discover a fantastic Christmas story, full of magic and dream! An exciting adventure in Toyland!

Throughout this quest with a double ending, you can obtain:

– the Christmas Cottage room or its new extension

– the Christmas House room or its new extension

Another great gift also awaits you if you complete the quest: Whatever the chosen end, you will gain access to all 15-day temporary shops in the game ! If you complete the two ends, that is an access of 30 days you will earn to enjoy temporary shops will for your shopping!

#2 2018-12-25 00:24:35

grandmasil
Members

Re: !!! NO EXTENSION FOR THE CHRISTMAS COTTAGE 2015 QUEST !!!

Good luck.  G.masil never got the extension on her doll from the Caledonian quest.  Lemoncupcake never got to do the 2nd half of the time quest nor got her fez back.  We don't seem to be getting anything lately.

#3 2018-12-25 14:11:12

micutalorri
Members

Re: !!! NO EXTENSION FOR THE CHRISTMAS COTTAGE 2015 QUEST !!!

It seems that not even Sarah has the Christmas Cabin or Christmas House extensions and usually she has all rooms and extensions.Could it be a writing mistake on the news ?

Board footer