Lack of the Christmas List reason

http://ekladata.com/W9sPneWZz19SNDzAg9oI_3KoVzQ.jpg

from the French Forums:
https://www.ohmydollz.com/forum/viewtop … 5&p=29

by:
AVART
"Super Cocotte" Community Manager

Hello everyone,

I would just like to comment on the absence of the Christmas list, because we understand that you are very disappointed with this absence.

The list had been forgotten and had not been scheduled. Unfortunately, once the lack noticed, it was no longer possible to consider it because it requires a direct technical intervention of a programmer, which was no longer possible.

The team is planning an event to compensate for this oversight, but due to the end of the year holidays, it will be necessary to wait a few more days before this is technically feasible.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#2 2018-12-28 03:02:02

darkjewels
Members

Re: Lack of the Christmas List reason

I hope they'll be ok...

because it requires a direct technical intervention of a programmer

I hope it means their programmer is on vacation and will be back after the holidays...

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#3 2018-12-28 12:54:00

andybel
Members

darkjewels wrote:

I hope they'll be ok...

because it requires a direct technical intervention of a programmer

I hope it means their programmer is on vacation and will be back after the holidays...

After all the recent changes and "technical surprises".... I would not be amused to know that they don't even have a programmer/dev.

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#4 2018-12-28 18:26:39

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

A theory that I have (could be completely wrong by the way) is they have pulled off all developers working on this version of OMD to prepare the next version. Flash is retiring and being blocked off from all browsers starting this summer so many sites and games I've been using are working against a hard deadline to either replace Flash or start a completely new version of their games.

if that's the case, i wouldn't be surprised if they removed the small number of developers they have from this OMD to work on the future versions especially with the hard deadline.

Again just my theory here.

#5 2018-12-29 18:30:28

andybel
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

A theory that I have (could be completely wrong by the way) is they have pulled off all developers working on this version of OMD to prepare the next version. Flash is retiring and being blocked off from all browsers starting this summer so many sites and games I've been using are working against a hard deadline to either replace Flash or start a completely new version of their games.

if that's the case, i wouldn't be surprised if they removed the small number of developers they have from this OMD to work on the future versions especially with the hard deadline.

Again just my theory here.

In my opinion, it is a feasable and good theory.

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#6 2018-12-30 06:15:23

laurabow
Members

I, too, noticed the absence of the Santa tickets this year, and chalked it up to everything else that had been going on, figuring it had fallen into the same realm/lack of the site's been experiencing lately.

Board footer