You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2020-02-15 05:02:13

flowerie
Members

"Show Only Purchasable Items" Toggle for the Stores

PLEASE for the love of all that is holy, please implement an option while shopping in the stores that toggles on/off "Only Purchasable Items"

i've been playing this game for about 4.5 years now, and shopping has always been a huge pain in the butt, because there is so much junk I can't actually purchase due to it being exclusive/limited/unavailable. i have to literally look through all of it, and sometimes it's difficult or impossible to tell when items are faded or grayed out

P L E A S E just implement a quick toggle (check the box) which hides all unpurchasable items. it would not be difficult to code, i imagine, considering you already have a system which grays out unpurchasable items.

Last edited by flowerie (2020-02-16 09:42:14)

#2 2020-02-15 14:28:50

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: "Show Only Purchasable Items" Toggle for the Stores

I would love this idea to be put into the game. It's so frustrating when I'm just trying to find something to go with an outfit or a certain element, but I have to go through items that I can't get because they are from a seasonal store that won't be open for probably half a year or more. Not to mention the VIP store, which only those with VIP membership can get. I don't mind looking at them now and then, to see what each has to offer, but not every single time I try to shop for something to buy. I don't even think a VIP can purchase items from a closed store.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

Board footer