Announcement

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » Can't buy anything from Sarah's garage sale

#1 2020-07-15 20:46:49

rosered86
Members

Can't buy anything from Sarah's garage sale

Not sure if this is a bug or I'm just not able to figure out how to do it, but when I click on the shopping cart it doesn't give an option to buy. It tells me the price, but there's no buy button I can click and right clicking doesn't help ether.

#2 2020-07-17 00:24:32

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: Can't buy anything from Sarah's garage sale

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Sarah's Garage Sale."

Are you referring to the in-game NEWS post titled "[Private Sale] The gemstone outfits in new colours"?

AND....are you clicking on the link in that post for Sarah's Boutique?

If you are clicking on that link, please note it takes you the French version of Sarah's loft.  That means you will not be able to actually buy an item using the shopping cart feature b/c you are not signed in to the French version. 

Here is the link to the US Sarah's loft: https://us.ohmydollz.com/?p=fiche&pseudo=sarah

You should be able to use the shopping cart to buy the items from there directly. (Please note that while it does show the items are coming from the Luxury store here on the US server, they are not actually available there. I don't know if they will be added at a later date.)

Please let me if this was the solution for you.

Last edited by willowskye (2020-07-17 00:33:06)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#3 2020-07-17 07:38:21

rosered86
Members

Sorry I don't know why I called it Sarah's Garage Sale I did mean Private Sale. I've always been on the Sarah's US page, but I still  can't figure out how to buy anything, it just tells me what 'store' it's from and the price, but no buy option.

#4 2020-07-17 22:17:29

dyingneko
Members

The only issue I was having is that I have to drag items to the right side to where the option buying an item should appear (the window with a price), because otherwise, it just disappears on its own.

If you are having some other issues, then maybe you could try clearing the browsing history and cookies, or try using a different browser. I have bought some of the items, worked just fine.

Last edited by dyingneko (2020-07-18 02:06:12)

https://i.imgur.com/iBiTuAe.jpg

#5 2020-07-18 07:41:41

rosered86
Members

dyingneko wrote:

The only issue I was having is that I have to drag items to the right side to where the option buying an item should appear (the window with a price), because otherwise, it just disappears on its own.

If you are having some other issues, then maybe you could try clearing the browsing history and cookies, or try using a different browser. I have bought some of the items, worked just fine.

I have the issue you had where when I try to buy an item it disappears. How do keep it from disappearing?

#6 2020-07-18 16:14:59

dyingneko
Members

rosered86 wrote:

dyingneko wrote:

I have the issue you had where when I try to buy an item it disappears. How do keep it from disappearing?

Like I was saying, I drag items to the right side, to where the window for buying an item should open. Then I click to buy the dragged item, and the window does not disappear anymore.
I think having your mouse in the same area as that window when it appears, prevents it from glitching.
I hope it works for you.

Last edited by dyingneko (2020-07-18 16:19:43)

https://i.imgur.com/iBiTuAe.jpg

#7 2020-07-21 23:43:25

willowskye

rosered86, I have asked the French GM to look into this issue for you, as I'm not really sure how else to help you. sad

Are you able to take any screen shots (and post them here) of what you're seeing when you try to buy an item?

#8 2020-07-24 21:03:35

rosered86
Members

I just tried what dyingneko told me to do and it worked, so it wasn't a bug just me having a problem, thank you both for the help!

#9 2020-07-24 21:49:48

willowskye

rosered86 wrote:

I just tried what dyingneko told me to do and it worked, so it wasn't a bug just me having a problem, thank you both for the help!

I'm glad the issue has been solved for you. aomd_bravo   Thank you dyingneko!  good 

I was just coming to let you know the GM's reply:

The answer given by the dyingneko player is good.
In fact on some browsers, you have to move the items to the right of the loft, far from the area where the dollz is, so that the purchase window stays open.

When you have this problem, you have to move the object in the loft to an area where it will work better.
It is restrictive but for the moment it is the only way.

• Index
  •  » Old Bugs
  •  » Can't buy anything from Sarah's garage sale

Board footer