You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2020-08-23 01:08:57

joyceeileen
Members

Haussman apartment room

I can't get my doll to appear in the Haussman apartment room....she was there when I bought the room and I blocked her out while I was decorating the room...now she won't show up when I click on the show doll tab....help!

#2 2020-08-23 03:22:49

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: Haussman apartment room

See what I posted on my doll's WIA page (this one I'm using now.) I think it has to do with implementing the new 'No Flash' button above our loft. You can't mask the doll or change your room's background skin.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#3 2020-08-23 23:02:40

silverbast2
Members

Are they working on a fix for this problem?  When are we going to get some info on the NO FLASH button?  Is it what they are moving us to?  Are they working on it as of right now it's just the room, no work in the room possible.

#4 2020-08-24 01:20:04

joyceeileen
Members

The mask your doll and show your doll buttons don't work in any room! I guess my doll will be hidden until they fix everything!

#5 2020-08-24 04:37:12

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

silverbast2 wrote:

Are they working on a fix for this problem?  When are we going to get some info on the NO FLASH button?  Is it what they are moving us to?  Are they working on it as of right now it's just the room, no work in the room possible.

This is the information from the French server which I had Google translate:

"... OhMyDollz is celebrating a new birthday! Thank you to you who continue to participate. It helps us keep OhMyDollz active and even if so, it's not OhMyDollz at its highest, you are one of the most resilient communities on the web and we are proud of it. So thank you for being there and contributing with your works and your support and your ideas.

To show you that we haven't forgotten you, you can now help us test your lofts WITHOUT FLASH ! Refresh your browser (It's often ctrl R or ctrl shift R) and a new button appears: NO FLASH!

When you click on it, your current loft will appear. Send us on the forum (https://www.ohmydollz.com/forum/viewtop … 11&p=4) your comments, loft references and screenshots when you see bugs compared to the original.

Note that in this first version:

- The only interactions are the movement in the loft.

- Animations are not yet supported.

- The funds are the same for everyone.

Improvements will happen gradually. We are progressing on the subject and we will be ready for December. I don't want to go into technical details but it's not as easy as it sounds. In short, we are here, always here, we communicate little, it's true, but we are not giving up (And no, we are not rolling on gold…). Your feedback is very important, your support is important so send us your tests!

Happy Birthday OhMyDollz!"

And to Joyceeileen, I've seemed to have found a work-around, or they fixed it: If you hover your cursor below the Mask Doll and Display Doll buttons they work the way they should. At least for me.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#6 2020-08-24 05:18:08

silverbast2
Members

Thank you.

#7 2020-08-24 16:58:06

joyceeileen
Members

Thank you...it worked...just have to click on the words instead of the picture

Board footer