Announcement

• Index
  •  » Bugs!
  •  » [Archive] Facebook log in on the official site

#1 2021-01-27 06:52:34

dtrixsmiles
Members

[Archive] Facebook log in on the official site

Hey, so I posted about this but it has been deleted with no response. The facebook log in on the official site (english version) has not been working, it shows an error message, then goes to the same error message facebook page. It has been like this for some time. Any idea if/when they might get to the chance to fix this?

#2 2021-01-27 17:45:52

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: [Archive] Facebook log in on the official site

dtrixsmiles wrote:

Hey, so I posted about this but it has been deleted with no response.

It wasn't deleted. It's at the bottom of the "Bugs" page, 3 threads below this one. (See here.) I have closed that thread now so there aren't two open for the same issue.

I didn't reply for several reasons (eg: I have nothing to do with the Facebook version, it seemed as if you were sharing  information rather then asking a question, and you stated you were looking for further information.)

dtrixsmiles wrote:

The facebook log in on the official site (english version) has not been working, it shows an error message, then goes to the same error message facebook page. It has been like this for some time. Any idea if/when they might get to the chance to fix this?

I'm very confused. You said (in your previous post), that the Facebook version was closing down. Wouldn't that be why you're now getting that message? quoi

I think your best bet to find out any information/answers is to post about it on the French forum. (You may need to make an account on that server if you haven't already.)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#3 2021-01-28 23:44:09

dtrixsmiles
Members

OK, so the other topic was about the game through facebook. This post is about the facebook log in on the official OMD site. Two different problems, two different topics. The Facebook version still worked for a bit but the flash bits dont and it wil be shut down eventually. That post was so people can ask for their stuff to be transfered to this site.

THIS POST is about this site, the facebook log in button that doesnt work.

#4 2021-01-28 23:45:16

dtrixsmiles
Members

The french version of the site does need a different account, and I have one now, but the french version of the site doesn't have a facebook log in button.

#5 2021-02-09 22:22:08

dtrixsmiles
Members

The other post was for the facebook version is this address - https://apps.facebook.com/ohmydollz This one is 'shutting down'. I put it in quotes cause it was supposed to have shut down by now, but still works, albeit the flash parts such as the OMD games part and the loft, aren't working anymore.

This post is about the main US version which is at this address - us.ohmydollz.com The facebook log in button, under the regular log in, isn't working.

I tried to put screenshots but dunno how to add screenshots to this post.

#6 2021-02-21 22:37:04

mulan
Members

Hello, good evening! The Facebook login bug of the main US site is a problem.. Do you maybe have any information on why has that happened, and why aren't they fixing it? One of my accounts is connected through Facebook, and for quite some time I can't access it.. Every time I try, a message saying "Feature Unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app" pops up, redirects me to Facebook itself and another message saying:
"Can't Load URL.
The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings"
This problem has occurred quite a few times through the years, and they always did fix it, but this time it seems like they are not interested in this. I really love my account an all of the rooms in it, I don't want to lose it..
Thank you for reading.

#7 2021-03-05 19:30:55

lypiphera
Members

I am not a moderator but hopefully one of them will see this and help! I wanted that to be my main, now that the version through facebook is not working much at all anymore. Crossing my fingers!

#8 2021-04-14 01:32:37

dtrixsmiles
Members

Posting to boost signal again as the US version fb log in has not been fixed. The version through facebook has begun transfering, so I have been told, but mine hasn't happened yet.

#9 2021-04-14 15:50:49

princesstoya
Members

dtrixsmiles wrote:

Posting to boost signal again as the US version fb log in has not been fixed. The version through facebook has begun transfering, so I have been told, but mine hasn't happened yet.

I don't believe it will EVER be fixed or better yet even acknowledged by OhMyDollz France. I actually have a doll connected through Facebook from the icon on the front page of this website. Too bad I didn't connect an email address to it. But then again I didn't expect for the feature to ever become disabled either.

When I do check it every now and again. I still receive this message: "Feature Unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app." What they should do is just remove the Facebook icon from the front page. Since it doesn't work anymore. In the year of 2020 Flash/Java plugin ending messed a lot of websites up. As OhMyDollz relied so much on Flash/Java and so did Facebook.

Come to think of it, Why wasn't there ever a Facebook Login option for OhMyDollz FR? Not sure about the other countries as I only ever joined the US and FR OhMyDollz sites. MyDivaDoll as well but we all know the status of that site lol.

Fabulosity (n) 1. a state of everything that is fabulous. 2. a quality ascribed to that which expresses glamour, style, charisma, power, and heart.

• Index
  •  » Bugs!
  •  » [Archive] Facebook log in on the official site

Board footer