You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2021-08-14 01:11:51

dtrixsmiles
Members

US site facebook login

The US site facebook log in button is still not working. When it is clicked it says, "Feature Unavailable: Facebook login is currently unavailable for this app." This issue has been around for most of this year so far.  I know they have so much to fix and deal with, but I don't want this to get forgotten completely.

#2 2021-10-16 01:32:21

dtrixsmiles
Members

Re: US site facebook login

Bumping since this is still an issue

#3 2021-10-16 03:21:53

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

I seem to remember reading that OhMyDollz is no longer available on Facebook, after the game changed from Flash to Unity this year. It sounded like Feerik decided to stop that feature. I could be wrong. We don't get official news from Feerik over here, we always have to translate it from French to English, meaning something goes missing in the translation. Even the French news barely gets any answers; and when one does pop up, it's hard to find (at least for me, anyway.)

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#4 2021-10-16 04:36:56

dtrixsmiles
Members

sigh yes there was a version that was through facebook. That is not what I am talking about here. on the us.ohmydollz.com log in screen, below the username and password is a facebook button for a facebook log into the site, that has been down at the very least for a year, probably more. I know it was about a year at least if not more cause my fb log in doll is stuck on the halloween room...

#5 2021-10-16 04:39:53

dtrixsmiles
Members

For the version that was through facebook (and/or facebook gameroom) Feerik is SLOWLY transferring stuff over to a newly created account on the us.ohmydollz.com site. and when i say slowly, i know of a handfull who have had some stuff transferred while there are a couple dozen who haven't had anything transferred yet.

*but yet again, that is not what this thread is about. that one is getting handled separately, hopefully*

#6 2021-10-16 16:30:27

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Ah, I'm sorry. The Facebook issue has always confused me. For as long as I have played this game (11 years, now? Wow) I didn't know they had a Facebook version of the game until players were starting to have problems with it a few years ago. I noticed the Facebook log-in sooner, but just never really thought about it as I didn't want to use that option. So I eventually just assumed the two were connected in some way, but I guess not.

If you can (or maybe you already have), you should post this bug over on the French forum. They resolve the bugs over there so much more quicker than over here. The Mods here barely get any answers even when they do a bug report.

Anyway, I'll stop trying to be helpful, as apparently I'm not doing a good job on this particular subject.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#7 2021-10-17 02:22:01

persephoni
Members

No worries, apparently it confuses alot of people. I have a french account but apparently that doesn't let me get on the french forum. so i have to wait for someone else to do it. The french version doesn't have a facebook login button so i doubt that would help anyways.

#8 2021-12-09 10:21:41

mlle-green
Members
Website

Sorry for double post, if you have not notice the team for transfer, please do it now (same link) :https://www.ohmydollz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=114404

https://orig12.deviantart.net/6f9a/f/2017/239/9/3/userbar_chats_maincoon_by_tchat_irc_omd-dbli8m1.png

#9 2021-12-11 13:55:34

lypiphera
Members

The transfer is for the accounts *through facebook* this is not about that version. This is about the Facebook login on *the site.*

Board footer