• Index
  •  » Bugs!
  •  » [Fixed] VIP fashion show gift not recieved help

#1 2021-09-13 08:56:07

miley-mimi
Members

[Fixed] VIP fashion show gift not recieved help

Hello,

I won the previous fashion show , it has been a2 weeks now and none of the winners received her VIP gift or access to the shops while in the french server the gifts were already received , pleur
One of the winners from the Italian website contacted me and she has the same problem it seems that only the french server users received it .

I tried to contact all the moderators we even posted on the french website but no response till now

Can anyone help us, is it a bug? intr sad
If there's a delay I hope we will not have to wait too long for a solution.quoi pleur

#2 2021-09-13 09:40:45

lionesslady
Members

Re: [Fixed] VIP fashion show gift not recieved help

I did not get it either, and we probably will not get it. what a shame. Thanks Miley for asking me about it. I tend to think it was only for the french site. Thanks for trying to check on it.

#3 2022-01-10 10:58:06

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Did you two ever get your rewards?

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#4 2023-01-20 19:38:38

avart
French Community Manager

Hello

After checking in the archives of the special parade credits, it seems that you have indeed obtained your winnings for the 2021 Anniversary Special Parade.

The credits were made for the players of your server (and other servers at the same time) on September 13, 2021, in the afternoon.

If needed, I have the details of the credits for each player. But I can see both of you in the list of credited winners.

• Index
  •  » Bugs!
  •  » [Fixed] VIP fashion show gift not recieved help

Board footer