Announcement

#1 2011-10-17 14:25:57

Ancien joueur Amberleigh
Guests

Fashion SHOW!! REBEL THEME

Fashion Show!

Special Fashion show "Rebel"

Hello Dollz !

One of our players has proposed an excellent idea for this weeks fashion show! ! Maryane69 proposed a "Rebel" style fashion show! This week the dollz are rebels! Against what? You decide, you can be a rebel against anything you want! (but be respectful of course!)

To participate, it's easy: you need to create an original outfit in the spirit of "rebel"! To win the Miss of the week you must be CREATIVE!

If you want more information about the theme, Mayane explains it all in the FRENCH forum (in French) forum

YOU MUST HAVE :

- An Item from the Basics store

- An Item from the Valiae

Remember :

- To validate your registration, you must wear a minimum of 8 items

Enjoy the Fashion Show on OhMyDollz !

#2 2011-10-25 07:40:31

eadwynn
Members

Re: Fashion SHOW!! REBEL THEME

From the French forum:

***********************************************************************************

Hi, dollz!

It's almost Halloween! With my friends we want to mark the occasion and decided to hold two parades for Halloween! My friend Nancy invited us for a special Halloween costume party! We will use this event to organize the parade!

The theme of the parade will be this week: Dressing for Halloween!

Participation is easy: just create an original outfit is scary! I have lots of ideas: I can be a monster, a witch, a ghost, a vampire, an imp, etc ... For me to be original to be elected Miss of the week!

This week to make her outfit, use:

- An object of the store Basicshttp://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin … elle-2.png

- An object store's Halloweenhttp://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin … ween-2.png

#3 2011-10-25 08:29:17

Ancien joueur Amberleigh
Guests

Re: Fashion SHOW!! REBEL THEME

The Rebel theme for was for last week.  Thank you for posting this week's theme.

Board footer