You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-02-25 19:17:33

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

OhMyLoft Show Cancelled

Due to a technical error affecting the main site (French site), our OhMyLoft Fashion Show has been cancelled for this week.

The OhMyLoft Fashion Show should return next week.  It will have the same theme as this week's was.  If you decorated your loft for this week's show, you can enter again next week. :)

Below is a (*translated) copy of the post announcing the news on the French site.

Hello girls! I hope you're well on this beautiful sunny weekend! As some have already noted, we had a technical glitch on the contest OhMyLoft of the week. A villain all not nice made his way by mistake this morning and the same "deleted" the ongoing competitions. There has been no winner or finalist. We are really sorry for this technical problem and the inconvenience. In order not to disadvantage any participants who had prepared their loft, OhMyLoft will be relaunched next week with the same theme and under the same conditions. Thank you all for your understanding and once again sorry. Good weekend to all.

There is no further information to provide at this time, but if we mods. find out anything more, you will be notified. :D

Until then, I ask for your patience and understanding in regards to the cancellation of the OhMyLoft Fashion show.

Thank you. :)

*Thank you to "you-know-who" for the (better) translation. ;)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#2 2012-02-25 19:20:15

sailoreris
Members

Re: OhMyLoft Show Cancelled

Thanks for letting us know ~ Look forward to seeing it back next week! ^_^

#3 2012-02-27 10:01:01

kmilea
Members

Hi girls
There has been a problem with the cron (a time-based scheduler in computer operating systems). In fact, the cron which takes the number of votes into accounts had a bug on the date and the maintenance system considered that we were a week later than we really are, so all the so all the votes got erased (because out of date I suppose), therefore we have to start all over again. If you have any other questions about that issue please let me know.

#4 2012-02-27 14:04:28

iklovech
Members

I thought when I just read the topic it's cancelled forever. Good cause I would love to enter it at least once.

Board footer