You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » Exclusive! Special Cannes Promotion on OhMyDollz!

#1 2012-03-09 14:26:24

kmilea
Members

Exclusive! Special Cannes Promotion on OhMyDollz!

Hi Dollz!

In a week's time the Cannes store will be closed and the Cannes room wont be available at the architect's anymore! Before the close-down make the most of the special Cannes promotion on OhMyDollz !

If you possess the Cannes room, you can get 40% off on all the Cannes store items!

http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/us/cannes-1.png

Caution: These sales are reserved to players who possess the Cannes Room.

If you don't possess the Cannes room yet, go to the architect's.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/banque/archi-us-2.png

This promotion is available until Friday march 16 at 2:00 PM (French time).

Have fun on OhMyDollz !

#2 2012-03-09 17:12:12

iklovech
Members

Re: Exclusive! Special Cannes Promotion on OhMyDollz!

I would love to get some stuff in the cannes store but not enough money.

#3 2012-03-09 20:28:38

limecherry
Members

I find it quite unfair that they offer discounts only to those who own the Cannes room, and the rest of the dolls ? This is just another proof that Freerik is trying to press the people more and more to use real money in the game ..what a shame...

#4 2012-03-10 22:19:08

darkjewels
Members

limecherry wrote:

I find it quite unfair that they offer discounts only to those who own the Cannes room, and the rest of the dolls ? This is just another proof that Freerik is trying to press the people more and more to use real money in the game ..what a shame...

well... i myself would buy feez in order to get the attic if i could buy them via text message instead of putting my phone number in a strange site.
they wouldn't need to do those ridiculous things they're doing if the members of this site had more options to buy feez wherever they were and if they were making the feez worth it...
and maybe if we could buy like 100 $$$ for 300 feez or something like that.
i used to buy DBs with acclaim coins because i could buy the coins via sms and i could buy greater amounts by a cheaper price.

BUT BACK ON-TOPIC
seriously, when i saw this news i said "what a ridiculous sale! it's only worth something for those who already have the cannes room since long ago and love to buy dresses"  i mean, seriously, cannes store has (almost)nothing interesting at all.
silly sale.

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » Exclusive! Special Cannes Promotion on OhMyDollz!

Board footer