You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-04-22 06:45:37

ilovem12
Members
Website

Moving on

I tonight I went back to the "Refugee" post that was created for us "refugees" to find out about each other. I don't think this is against the rules... ^.^'' I hope not, cause I really want to post this. More like need to...

Anyways I still miss that site, and always will. I remember what it was like for me first coming here. New people to get to know, new mods, new everything. It even if I'm correct happend right after Christmas...
ouf

So I just want to make this so we can talk about how we've progressed in this game. (:

For me, I've gotten way more votes, been able to finish a adventure, and made some awesome new friends. Plus if I remember I never went on the board back with the old site. XD

How about you?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ml-IWPGl0sM/Uf_XT01vzbI/AAAAAAAAAt0/jMEyFVGzBzc/w400-h200-no/wallpaper30-1024x768.jpg
"I'm pure at heart, it repels the dirt" - Mortal Instruments
My photography:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic … 33&p=1

#2 2012-04-22 21:37:59

darkjewels
Members

Re: Moving on

well, i created my account before acclaim shut down...
my plans were to do quests at MDD and buy only the outfit items i want at OMD, without ever doing quests...

whenever i missed something at OMD, i did not worry at all because i could still get it at MDD... i only i knew acclaim would shut down... i'd have completed the blood roses openning quest, i'd have fish hunted for the blue mermaid outfit here also...

but i had a few acclaim coins in there and a few rooms(cannes, attic) now i lost them all and it'll take me forever to buy them back again...
not to mention the quest rooms i lost... forest, arabian nights, best friend(and i had not enough feez nor a safe way to buy feez in order to redo certain quests when they were offered...)
and the extra dollz i got from the quests... the cat-human, the vampire... the pretty items from blood roses' quest...

when i saw what would happen on that december's 1st... i can't find words to describe what i felt...
currently, i only regret i did not take nor safe any screenshots...

oh, well... *sigh*

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#3 2012-04-23 07:58:21

lunely
Members

I created an account here after MDD shutdown, Jupitermoon, i never bought anything with real money so it didn't hurt as much as it would. I made five dolls in this server, and played them all, on MDD i only used one, but suddenly i decided it was too much to handle so stayed with Lunely. I met wonderful people here, and i am able to get new rooms, as before i wasn't, so that's a good thing. I lost my $7 job on MDD XD i had to make a whole new quest to get one. But i miss some of my friends, and of course my doll, i had lots of cloths and furniture there, i miss the blue mermaid outfit so much, i might never see it again pleur

I couldn't believe it was shutting down, i never understood why, i still tried to check the site a few weeks after that in case it came back xD but of course it didn't. ouf

Last edited by lunely (2012-04-23 07:59:47)

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww262/sorome/banner2-1.png

#4 2012-04-23 09:51:34

batsap
Members

I made an account here after MDD shut down and at first I was quite despondent and only logged into get money and train and didn't bother getting involved.
But now I'm much more involved and I'm loving the OMD experience just as much as MDD. I talk more on the boards, I manage to complete the adventures more often and so many exciting things have been happening. Like the new rooms and the games.
And people are so nice!
I've definitely moved on. It was so sad what happened to MDD, I'm just grateful that we could all come here and didn't have to be cut off completely.

Board footer