You are not logged in.

Announcement

Melde dich mit den selben Logindaten wie im Spiel an :) Du brauchst dich nicht noch einmal neu zu registrieren.

#1 2013-06-02 07:21:22

laurabow
Members

Any VIP members?

Since the VIP membership was re-designed a few months ago, has anybody signed up for it, or kept their VIP membership from before?  What do you think of it?

VIP membership page ~http://us.ohmydollz.com/?p=vip

I've been toying with becoming a VIP for a bit ... at the very least, signing up for a week to get the pink dress and cat welcome gift (I like cats!), but that's really it.  I know there's a gift every Friday, but none have really grabbed me.  I was hoping they'd add more permanent items to the VIP store, but there are a few items in the VIP Store that I'd like to have.  The other perks I'm not really interested in, other than the 30% off sales.

What say you, VIPs?  I know you're out there ~ I've seen that cat in a few Lofts.  ;-)

#2 2013-06-02 14:21:28

madaren
Members

Re: Any VIP members?

Not only cat... there is a VIP room that is impossible to hide ;)

I have a VIP subscription but to be sincere it is nothing special. 30% discount is useful sometimes and it is simply cheaper to me to buy 60 $$$ a week by becoming a VIP than by buying $$$ for Feez (even during 40 $$$ promotions).

Other things than that... most of those gifts ended up in my Attic, never to be used. But still there is a chance I will get something nice out of it in future. I was able to buy one dress from previous VIP awards that I love. From VIP store there are only few interesting things and it is not updated... and recently even when it is it is only for limited time. I also do not like idea of having a room that will be gone if I am no longer VIP so I will not be using it.

So for me it is only those 60 $$$ a week that made me subscribe.

#3 2013-06-03 00:42:37

laurabow
Members

Re: Any VIP members?

madaren wrote:

I also do not like idea of having a room that will be gone if I am no longer VIP so I will not be using it.

I forgot all about the room, but yeah, wasn't planning on using it if I'm only signing up for a short time.

Board footer