You are not logged in.

Announcement

Melde dich mit den selben Logindaten wie im Spiel an :) Du brauchst dich nicht noch einmal neu zu registrieren.

#1 2013-08-24 21:01:13

subway1
Members

How Much Longer ?

Okay, so the Earning Fee'z pop up advertisement has been here for a while now, and for me, it's really useful. So far I got three Fee'z from watching videos. I really hope it stays here for much, much longer, because I really want some Fee'z. It is very helpful to me. Does anyone know when it will go away ? Or if it will ever go away ? Cause I really hope not!

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#2 2013-08-24 23:02:44

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: How Much Longer ?

Do you mean the one that pops up when you click on the 'work' button? If so, I think it should be staying...No one said anything about it moving.

#3 2013-08-26 14:09:21

subway1
Members

No, no, not that one, the one on the side that keeps popping up accidentally. It says,"Earn +" on it, and everyone seems to hate it 'cause it's so annoying.

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#4 2013-08-26 14:28:40

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Oh that one. Well...we hate it because it covers all of the page when you access OMD on the phone. And it pops up out of nowhere...Besides we can still access the same information from the Bank tab, soooo...the content is going no where.

That aside, they didn't say it was for a short period of time...Now that I think of it, they just surprised us with it appearing on the page without News or anything.

Board footer