You are not logged in.

Announcement

Melde dich mit den selben Logindaten wie im Spiel an :) Du brauchst dich nicht noch einmal neu zu registrieren.

#1 2013-08-26 05:25:45

darkjewels
Members

doubts about the quest replays PLEASE! even if it sounds obvious

1st of all: sorry about making the title sound like a plea(as well as the post itself) but SERIOUSLY, i need a reply to this(even if it's an obvious answer that i was unable to see) before the time runs out.

i have completed the new quest JUST to replay an old quest.
i saw a link thing saying: REWARDS
i clicked on it, expecting it to show me what i would get from that quest.
however, it got me stuck at that quest, and i HATED all of the rewards of that quest.
and all i wanted to do is check things out in order to SAVE my $$$ before playing a quest

is there a way to solve this problem or will i have to WASTE 200$$$ to just have access to another quest?
is it supposed to be a trap like this?

i just want to know the answers. just this. if you know anything, even if what you have to say sounds useless or senceless(as long as it's on-topic) PLEASE, let me know.
before the time we have to replay the old quests runs out.

thank you in advance if you know something about it.

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#2 2013-08-26 10:10:04

ribbonheart
Members

Re: doubts about the quest replays PLEASE! even if it sounds obvious

I hope sarah will response to this and to the pther bugs of that quest :(

SWIFT 💋💄

#3 2013-08-26 18:46:50

goldenlightt
Members

I really hate being the one delivering the bad news, but I don't think this is either a bug or a trap. As it happens with all quests, you can't see exactly all the items you'll get until you finish it, they just show us some pictures and tell us the which the main rewards are (I mean the ones you get when you complete the last step) , such as a room , a new job or a mannequin.

What you thought was a link to see what you would get from that quest, was in fact a picture of the MAIN rewards you would get from completing it, the rooms, jobs, mannequins, etc, just as you read on the news post on the board every time there is a new quest.

There is no way to see all the gifts, except taking a look at the guides; and there is no way back once you've chosen a quest. So I'm sorry to tell you that if you want to choose another adventure, yes, you'll have to finish the one you've chosen first.

Last edited by goldenlightt (2013-08-26 18:52:00)

https://goo.gl/6cBZiz
Thank you Zoey900 for the avatar and signature!

#4 2013-08-27 04:01:33

darkjewels
Members

@ribbonheart: i know right x_X

@goldenlightt:
hypn
then i'd better be more careful next time and leave a post at the suggestions forum...
well... good thing i've got some $$$... x_X
thanks for replying.

*drops head to the table*
okay! hopefuly one of those items from the accidentaly choosen quest will come handy in the future...
*gets head back up*
moving on...

---

#5 2013-08-27 05:48:54

swiftwind20
Members

If you click on the 'see all gifts' link it shows you all the gifts you'll receive for each step of the quest. The things you won't see are what is required to buy to complete each step (until you finish the one before it) and the rewards for each riddle. However, there currently seems to be a bug (see related forum section) where if you click on an old quest to get to the 'see all gifts' link, it won't let you do another quest.

Follow your dreams. For as you dream, so shall you become.
~ James Allen

#6 2013-08-27 06:09:23

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

(Potentially) more bad news...

From what I have read on the French forum (which is subject to translation)... if you select one of the quests with a double ending, you must complete both endings in order to "complete" that quest.  This, as I understand it, means that you must use 150 Fee'z to do the second ending... as well as spend the money on the actual replay itself.

Please note: As I have not completed a replay yet, I cannot verify the factuality of this information... nor am I in any position to do so, as a player. Confirmation of this additional requirement must come from team Feerik.  As a rule, I do not relay unconfirmed content from one board to another... but I felt this was information that might prove valuable, should you find yourself unexpectedly "stuck" again. 

This means that, unless the replay you accidentally chose is "Fashion Twins" (the only quest with a single ending), you will have to complete both endings to move on and choose a new quest to replay.

#7 2013-08-27 17:15:26

goldenlightt
Members

It may be a bug or not, but it's true that to complete the quest an be abe to play another one, you have to complete both endigs.

https://goo.gl/6cBZiz
Thank you Zoey900 for the avatar and signature!

#8 2013-08-27 17:30:05

darkjewels
Members

goldenlightt wrote:

It may be a bug or not, but it's true that to complete the quest an be abe to play another one, you have to complete both endigs.

this should be a bug ¬¬ but sadly, it looks like it's not...

i was lucky enough to accidentaly pick the Fashion Twins XD
but well...
need to leave some suggestions for the next time...

---

Board footer