You are not logged in.

Announcement

Melde dich mit den selben Logindaten wie im Spiel an :) Du brauchst dich nicht noch einmal neu zu registrieren.

#1 2012-01-17 09:40:43

karotte007
Members

Fashion show: special Feathers!

Hello Dollz!

Feathers are so trendy! I love them! What if I would organize this week a special Fashion Show dedicated to feathers? Let's go!
This week, the theme is: Feathers!

To participate, that's easy: imagine an original outfit with a lot of Feathers! Time to be unique and original.

You must have  :

- at least 1 Item from the OMD Basics Store http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/fr/officielle-2.png

- at least 1 Item from the Amethyst Store http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/us/amethyst-1.png

Remember:

- You mus be wearing at least 8 Items.

Enjoy the fashion show on OhMyDollz!

#2 2012-01-17 15:27:14

darkjewels
Members

Re: Fashion show: special Feathers!

feathers, uh? i have an idea but i think i'm too lazy to buy the items and join this contest...

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#3 2012-01-19 03:23:56

angeldx
Members

I'm fed up with people getting votes in the fashion show who have either made minimal effort or are wearing summit nothing to do with the theme... yet u get those like myself who go full effort into it, even buying new stuff that they might not wear again & getting minimal votes... there needs to be a better system & all entries should be checked before voting begins, not just the detection of items from the right stores... I know this might seem a bit pathetic... but it just annoys me more as the weeks go on... sorry if I seem to be ranting...

#4 2012-01-20 04:02:42

historygeek
Members

angeldx wrote:

I'm fed up with people getting votes in the fashion show who have either made minimal effort or are wearing summit nothing to do with the theme... ...

I completely agree...hence the reason why I tend not to enter or even vote.  It saddens me that people cannot follow the rules and still show their creativity.

#5 2012-01-20 17:23:04

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Just to let you know that from this point on the Mods have access to removing players that don't keep in theme. That means if you're off theme or hidden your feathers (or theme item) you're more than likely going to get removed.

#6 2012-01-20 17:58:53

darkjewels
Members

if i've joined there would be no way for me to be removed xD
the outfit i've planed was: feather shoes + use a black wing as top and a withe wing as bottom(or vice-versa) + angel wings on my back + feathers in the hair + more feathers xD
but i did not join mdr

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#7 2012-01-20 18:59:37

angeldx
Members

That's good to hear anyamalfoy & it's about time. My outfit is feather's galore this week & it's a shame i've not had more votes, but ho hum hehe :D

#8 2012-01-20 19:54:41

snortmort
Members

Anya, that's very exciting news! Maybe I'll actually show more interest in the show now that entrants will have to actually be on theme. Thank-you!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#9 2012-01-20 20:53:58

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

It's gonna be a pain for me as I usually don't enter but I need to to be able to cycle through players.
non  mdr
However we shortly will be having two new mods. So that should make things easier.

#10 2012-01-21 23:37:54

historygeek
Members

anyamalfoy wrote:

Just to let you know that from this point on the Mods have access to removing players that don't keep in theme. That means if you're off theme or hidden your feathers (or theme item) you're more than likely going to get removed.

That is fantastic.  It will probably encourage more people to follow the rules just by knowing that they could be removed.  And I know I will be more likely to participate (even if just voting) knowing that I will see appropriate entries.  Thanks

Board footer