You are not logged in.

Announcement

Melde dich mit den selben Logindaten wie im Spiel an :) Du brauchst dich nicht noch einmal neu zu registrieren.

#1 2012-01-19 17:50:50

karotte007
Members

Winners of the Christmas Contest!

Hello Dollz!

We received a lot of photos and you enchanted us with your Christmas creations! Thanks for your nice messages!

It was difficult to choose: all the Dollz was gorgeous! All the OMD team voted and here are the winners of the contest!

The great winner is x-butterfly (french version) with her little fairy of Santa Claus:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-WEm4IQK2QY4/Tv3ZxIj3MuI/AAAAAAAABYs/6xK6EHCmuhk/s512/x-butterfly%252520FR.jpg

She wins 500 Fee'z!

In second position we have xenodike (German version)!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fulyptdCYc8/TwHIz6B3umI/AAAAAAAABe4/S39lFQFdOoE/s512/Xenodike%252520DE.JPG

She wins 300 Fee'z!

And, tied for the third position we have morgane0l0ve (french version), zebest-miiss-moii (french version) and peekablue (german version).

http://blog.feerik.com/images/1901concoursnoeltroisiemes.jpg

Each one wins 150 Fee'z!

You can see all the photos in this album.

All the participant win a little OhMyDollz Bonus: this cute ferret!

http://blog.feerik.com/images/1901furetdollznoel.jpg

Thanks for your participation!

Enjoy the game on OhMyDollz!

#2 2012-01-19 17:56:18

iklovech
Members

Re: Winners of the Christmas Contest!

All the winners are on the French or German site. That isn't fair really. Call me not a fair loser but I really don't think it's right.

#3 2012-01-19 21:17:57

mikeyla96
Chat moderator

Can`t find my drawing in the gallery...I think my drawing didn`t take part in this contest....I`m kinda upset.......That`s not fair....I took a few hours drawing it and now I found out I draw it for nothing...

http://i51.tinypic.com/vywoso.png
If we start believing in some supernatural witchy-woo legend from a picture book, we're idiots...

#4 2012-01-19 21:53:55

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

I think it's not fair either. There should be a winner from every country.

I like the first one.

#5 2012-01-19 22:57:04

mikeyla96
Chat moderator

You`re right. Or every version should have their own winners....that seems fair to me! i`m from romania and idk why they didn`t consider my drawing a part from the contest and i didn`t even get that little gift. I understood that i couldn`t win the contest, i knew that, but it would be fair if i would get the little gift too! i`m so dissapointed...it makes me feel like i`m noone...i think i will never sign up for a contest ever...

If we start believing in some supernatural witchy-woo legend from a picture book, we're idiots...

#6 2012-01-19 23:49:07

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

It may not be fair but Feerik does not have to have a winner from every version.

It was not promised when you entered it. Now if people continue to complain I'm going to have to shut this thread down for it's negativity.

EDIT: although having said that I can't see a single entry from this version. I think I need to check with Feerik about that.

#7 2012-01-20 01:21:32

paperlife
Chat moderator

I totally misunderstood the contest. I thought you had to draw a background for the doll, not actually put it in a Christmas environment. Oh well, had fun doing it.

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." ~ Leonardo Da Vinci

#8 2012-01-20 04:00:40

historygeek
Members

I did not enter the contest, but I think that Feerik could have designed it with smaller prizes and one winner from each country's site. 

That being said...I am very glad that Feerik has contests like these to allow everyone to show their creativity.

#9 2012-01-20 04:17:57

blacksatomi
Members

My entry doesn't show up either, and I didn't get the cute ferret either. I'm just slightly upset about this. Not sure what is going on there. I contacted them about it, and am hoping to hear back from them soon.
pleur

I also noticed no one from the English site won. I congratulate the winners, but I was also thinking before the results came in that they should have a winner from each site. It would probably make the voting easier for them to to have smaller amounts to vote on by separating them.

Last edited by blacksatomi (2012-01-20 04:18:40)

#10 2012-01-20 09:50:01

mikeyla96
Chat moderator

blacksatomi wrote:

My entry doesn't show up either, and I didn't get the cute ferret either. I'm just slightly upset about this. Not sure what is going on there. I contacted them about it, and am hoping to hear back from them soon.
pleur

I also noticed no one from the English site won. I congratulate the winners, but I was also thinking before the results came in that they should have a winner from each site. It would probably make the voting easier for them to to have smaller amounts to vote on by separating them.

I agree with you and I`m in the same situation as you are. Please, let us know when you will get an answer. I wasn`t hoping to win the contest, but I`m kinda dissapointed that my drawing didn`t participate in the contest and i spent like hours drawing it...Anyway...congrats to the winners !

#11 2012-01-20 10:03:30

blacksatomi
Members

mikeyla96 wrote:

blacksatomi wrote:

pleur

I agree with you and I`m in the same situation as you are. Please, let us know when you will get an answer. I wasn`t hoping to win the contest, but I`m kinda dissapointed that my drawing didn`t participate in the contest and i spent like hours drawing it...Anyway...congrats to the winners !

Ya I know what you mean, I spent days coming up with ideas then scratching them, and coming up with more. Then playing with colors, drawing the perfect background. I posted my pic in the created by you section under blacksatomi's clothing.

#12 2012-01-20 10:36:47

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

paperlife wrote:

I totally misunderstood the contest. I thought you had to draw a background for the doll, not actually put it in a Christmas environment. Oh well, had fun doing it.

Same here.

I'll be messaging her today about the lack of English/American entry's in the gallery.

#13 2012-01-24 16:27:24

blacksatomi
Members

Okay so I got a response they say my answer is on the OMD board... alright then where is it, I've looked, unless they mean on the french version of the board. If that's so then it's a lost cause and i'll never know. sigh I'm SO upset right now that it isn't even the slightest bit funny.
non

#14 2012-01-24 18:09:26

sis00
Members
Website

blacksatomi wrote:

Okay so I got a response they say my answer is on the OMD board... alright then where is it, I've looked, unless they mean on the french version of the board. If that's so then it's a lost cause and i'll never know. sigh I'm SO upset right now that it isn't even the slightest bit funny.
non

Though I didn't participate in the contest, I do feel bad for you guys who have participated in the contest yet didn't received the gift. Anyway, about your possible answer on OMD board.. I found this (possible) answer on French site: (Google translated)

Decorate it, dress it and take it in a picture Christmas environment as original as possible ! For example, the doll under the tree, the doll in a setting that you made, etc ...

And this one from the board: (Original Post)

Decorate- there and take a photo-there in an original Christmas environment!  Use your imagination and show us your artistic talent!

From what I understand, you need to decorate the doll and cut it out. You then have to find your own Christmas environment and put the cut-out there, and take a picture of it (with your camera~). Before, I also thought that we need to draw the environment ourselves and send the drawing as an entry to the contest.

Don't be too sad. You can still show off your creation here and I'm sure lots of players will love it! Cheer up :)

http://i.imgur.com/RqvqX.png

Board footer