Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 04-01-2014 16:43:34

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Test Items Don't Appear in Room?

Sometimes when I test an item from a store, the item doesn't appear in the room I'm in. It gets annoying at times when I really want to see if it will look good or not and can't see the item to be tested. I was wondering if other players get this glitch or if it is just me. It has happened on two different computers. I thought maybe since I recently cleared the cache and cookies, it wouldn't do that, but it still does.

Another thing that happens a lot is when I look at My Things storage, when I hover over the item to get a bigger version, all I get is text and no image.

These two 'bugs' only sometimes happen.
I use Google Chrome and Firefox, if that helps.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#2 05-01-2014 02:18:46

darkjewels
Members

Re: Test Items Don't Appear in Room?

i use firefox and not having this problem o_O
i'd think the text is because the image did not load, but when the image is still loading it shows me a pink dot-thing or the empty square while the item loads.
i wonder if it's chrome? or maybe some browser extension?

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#3 05-01-2014 06:26:53

30stmxfan
Members

Re: Test Items Don't Appear in Room?

Think happens to me on my French doll. If I try to try on an item in the store, everything loads but the item will not appear in the "pop up condo." It doesn't happen here though. I use chrome too. Maybe it's a cache/cookies issue?

discord: corgibutt#2664

Board footer