Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 20-11-2015 20:43:50

jenzg11
Members

*** Buying feez ***

:intr:
Recently my credit card has been updated.  Same number new expiration date. Now when I try to buy feez, I get the message that my card is denied.
The card issuer says Feerik is using my old expiration dated card.
I have cleared my cache, I have cleared my history. I don't keep my info saved on my system. I don't use "Auto Save" or the "Auto fill".
I have sent in 3 tickets, and an email regarding those tickets. I have not had an answer from them as yet.This has been since beginning of October.

Have any of you had the same problem?
:quoi:

#2 21-11-2015 11:51:38

sierradane
Members

Re: *** Buying feez ***

I sent you a PM that may be the solution to your problem =)

I too had the same problem....

Sometimes American banks have it fixed that you can't use a debit card for a company out of the US and some credit cards are the same.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#3 21-11-2015 21:07:48

jenzg11
Members

Re: *** Buying feez ***

Thank you Sierrsdane for your suggestion, all is clear at the card issuers side. they show Feerik trying to use the card with the old exp date.

Update:
This issue has been resolved.  No email or notice from Feerik though. Found out by just trying it.

Thank you FairyKisses for all the help.

Last edited by jenzg11 (02-01-2016 23:40:46)

Board footer